Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus (27211 Views)

Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / PDP: Secondus Resumes, Meets Akinwonmi, Others / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Alienalert(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Acidosis:

Fashola should defect and become Atiku's deputy. That's the easiest way to defeat Baba. Oh I forgot, sentiments against muslim-muslim ticket won't allow permit that arrangement.
For Atiku to be in the equation only means one thing....Failure. Atiku will never rule this country as it's not in his destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by RexTramadol1: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is not nice o.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by ct2: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
queenbetsy:
Nooooo!!!

MY PVC sleeps with me... Amebo! grin
sleeps with u how ,u me ur pvc ............k s u
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by salam1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zico5:
Anyone that refer to this Buhari as Messiah of this country is just a big fool. Even OBJ that many see today as Nigeria problem did not have any problem going into his second term. Any intelligent individual should think beyond ethnicity and bigotry. Buhari is a calamity waiting if not stopped by 2019. The handwriting is on the wall.
keep fooling yourself
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by shedy03(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Let them come. The umbrella is large and accommodating.
#bringbackPDPgovt.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by budusky05(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
If seconfus like let him include me in the list of defectors, him and his wicked wike will fail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by salford: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
No money to steal with Buharis Gov. They need to move to where they can chop and clean mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by thatigboman: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
I prefer Tambuwal goes for presidency. Saraki should re-contest for senate, which he will win easily.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by PAjoel(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Baba is in problem.. Baba is sick... Baba is in UK for treatment lol
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by victorazyvictor(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kyase:
You sure say this man na chairman? Secret and you're saying it out. Olodo chairman grin
Na strategy to cause panic in APC camp, no any governor decamping.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Kyase(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Na strategy to cause panic in APC camp, no any governor decamping.
no be small children dey apc na, haba
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by thatigboman: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
PAjoel:
Baba is in problem.. Baba is sick... Baba is in UK for treatment lol
again? Haba. That man should resign pls, let healthy people rule Nigeria
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Daboomb: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zico5:
Anyone that refer to this Buhari as Messiah of this country is just a big fool. Even OBJ that many see today as Nigeria problem did not have any problem going into his second term. Any intelligent individual should think beyond ethnicity and bigotry. Buhari is a calamity waiting if not stopped by 2019. The handwriting is on the wall.

I gave you one of those two likes.

But one thing l want to ask you, despite the fact that l dont want Buhari to return is: Who do you think we shoudl replace Buhari, with? is it the same PDP looters of yesterday or shoudl we look for anew, young and credible candidate?

That is what will define whether Nigerians suffer even more hardship after Buhari has been dumped in Duara, or not
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Tareq1105: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
IllegalMoney:
PDP ti takeover

More defections next week--Buhari zombies can quote me

Empty threats

In politics there's free entry free exit. Let any governor join your looters party we don't care.

You don't need to be disturbing us, ten senators will join tomorrow, five next tomorrow, six next week. Let them join.

None of your presidential aspirants can match Buhari.

We're watching and waiting.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Daboomb: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Greed is making Tinubu forget his senses ...or is he this foolish enough to allow Buhari destroy the ACN legacy?
Buhari, due to the killings in the middle belt, by the Fulani killers he is supoorting, has become BAD MARKET for any political party.

Tinubu needs to wake up otherwise, he will go down with Buhari.
but l hear that the people of the South West are already thinking they would not stand with Tinubu, if he keeps insisting on supporting Buhari
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by bestviewer: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
IllegalMoney:
PDP issa goal
3rd batch defections from APC starts next week
RIP APC (2015-2019)

Chai. cheesy

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
http://miralpharm.com/essay/vote?usr=964120267-ejidike-vitalis-ogechukwu

*How to share*
Click on the link above and scroll down, you'd see a share to Facebook link.. click on the link and share to Facebook

The person with the highest number of shares wins this competition
Let's do this for Vitalis!!!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by edupedia: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
More are still even coming sef

Tinubu and Bubu will soon defect sef

Unfortunately, we'll reject them

And finally eject them to Daura

The jungle those clowns belong

...so Secondus the looter is the one sponsoring all the fake news from all those 419 websites?... Sorry it's too late for all of u. The money u stole before u must use to run another election which u will lose disgracefully... then most of u will prostrate to Nigerians like OBJ prostrated to Atiku in 2003...So shall it be by God's grace... Amen.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by PHILipu1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Propagandas.
APC will soon open it's own transfer market soon.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by centoke30(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Swargu:
I have not been happier in three years.. Their abuse of power is too much... Is better you use power to loot then to be killing and arresting us upandan.
For this comment, any thunder sent by your village people will never locate you.. Asin, I love the way PDP managed this country, they used the power to embezzle money but the sweetest thing about it is that the money is still circulated to everyone. you can imagine them rate of joblessness in the country due to the fact that companies, firms and organisation are shutting down because there is no rich man patronizing them again in order to avoid Buhari's witch-hunt

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Zico5(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Daboomb:

I gave you one of those two likes.

But one thing l want to ask you, despite the fact that l dont want Buhari to return is: Who do you think we shoudl replace Buhari, with? is it the same PDP looters of yesterday or shoudl we look for anew, young and credible candidate?

That is what will define whether Nigerians suffer even more hardship after Buhari has been dumped in Duara, or not
That's where the problem lies. In today's setting I don't trust any of these power mongers, many of them are there for their pockets alone. I pray God send credible candidate that will do good for this country.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin sarrki is allowed to defect but we no wan see NgeneUkwenu

Are you not a palm wine drinker? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
centoke30:
For this comment, any thunder sent by your village people will never locate you.. Asin, I love the way PDP managed this country, they used the power to embezzle money but the sweetest thing about it is that the money is still circulated to everyone. you can imagine them rate of joblessness in the country due to the fact that companies, firms and organisation are shutting down because there is no rich man patronizing them again in order to avoid Buhari's witch-hunt
Thanks.. PDP men are givers gradually we were getting there till apc came plunged us into utter darkness, misery, loss and tears... See how they have been playing dirty politics since last week... Do or die party.. PDP power to the people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
KEBBI, ADAMAWA, ZAMFARA AND NIGER are on the plate for chopping by PDP! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Smooyis(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Acidosis:

Fashola should defect and become Atiku's deputy. That's the easiest way to defeat Baba. Oh I forgot, Issues against muslim-muslim ticket won't permit that arrangement.
Then Ambode. What do you think?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Moukandjo: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zico5:
Anyone that wants the demonic PDP back is an irredeemable daft buffoon!
The satanic PDP must never be allowed to smell that Aso Rock again!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by specco(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
escodotman:
PDP is different from APC. PDP do not dwell on falsehood and propaganda, ony APC lies and do it with utter irresponsibility and without any remorse.
That's why I love Pdp. A party of matured men and women. No room for frivolities, lies and propaganda. What you see is what you get. No hanky punky. Apc has elevated falsehood to a new level. Bare-faced lies, falsehoods, propaganda and intrigues. This is what disgusts a lot of folks with Apc. Just lies, lies and more lies. No shame!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by bakaredc: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2018
omocalabar:
If Tinubu should dump APC today, tomorrow you will see headlines like;

1. EFCC invite Tinubu for $200B illegal property own abroad,
Breaking;

2. Court ordered arrest of Tinubu for illegal possession of firearm;

3. Oshomole to Tinubu: You are a criminal. You are useless to APC
4. Lai Mohammed to Tinubu: Your defection is a welcome development; we dont need criminals in APC

5. APC and Buhari supporters: Tinubu is a criminal and we dont need criminals in APC...
Chaiiiiiii! This Nigeria!
the more u look the less u understand
That number 4 can't happen brother. Do u know his and Asiwaju'a antecedent .
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Demolavoices(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2018
Swargu:
I have not been happier in three years.. Their abuse of power is too much... Is better you use power to loot then to be killing and arresting us upandan.

2013 - 2015 -Buhari is behind the boko haram killings because he had once said he would make Nigerians ungovernable if he didnt become the president.

2015 - 2018 - Buhari is still d one behind these killings because his plan is to islamize the whole of nigeria by killing all the christians in nigeria (Only a kid will belive this)

Bro, dont let these polititians use ur brain na.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2018
I want to see how Buhari will go round 36 states campaigning.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Kyase:
You sure say this man na chairman? Secret and you're saying it out. Olodo chairman grin
Open secret and opendential

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 / Ikpeazu Arrives Burkina Faso (Photos) / Danladi Garba Pasali Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.