Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Link - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Link (1258 Views)

His Employer (MD) Sent Him A Link To Apply For Another Job. / Minimum/Maximum Time Until Landing The Dream Job In Naija After Masters Abroad? / What Is Your Dream Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Link by victor08(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2010
Helo all nairaland faithfuls,
This thread is dedicated in honour of people searching for their dream job that are ready to quit the rat-race. so before you leave, pls define what a dream job means to you.

My dream job is should be the one that would give me the room to learn, train my self, earn a good salary and above all serve my employer with loyalty. so go ahead and difine yours i have taken the lead and don't hesitste to give any help to anyone here in case you have an influence in any job vacancy. cheers
Re: Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Link by victor08(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2010
what is your dream job,
Re: Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Link by ademutiu: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2010
Job where i can easily develop academicaly and where my contributions to the dev of the organisation's greatly recognised.I'm a bsc holder in bus.Admin,an advance mgt certificate holder in personel mgt,a comp. Literate and a member of institute of strategic mgt, I need a job urgently
Re: Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Link by ademutiu: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2010
Job where i can easily develop academicaly and where my contributions to the dev of the organisation's greatly recognised.I'm a bsc holder in bus.Admin,an advance mgt certificate holder in personel mgt,a comp. Literate and a member of institute of strategic mgt, I need a job urgently
Re: Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Link by victor08(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
i just met a friend who finished from school with me.he has been searching for a highpaying job for over three years now.back then while we were in school he did made up his mind to work in a bank or no where else, but with the way they sack people from bank this days even people with inside connection are not left out.
he says he is ready to do any job he can lay his hand on as far as it is legal. , nairalanders do you advise him to start a business and go self employed or to continue searching?what do you think. condition has really forced him to change his mind set.

as for me my dream job is to be an enterpreneur that will employ people to build my own empire soon. don't ever underestimate the power of your dreams cos it comes thru when you believe in yourself and take action to make it a reality.

pls define your dream job and let others help you with suggestions and ideas to go about it you can also drop your email for a FREE ebook that will make your search fruitful.

cheers
Re: Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Link by victor08(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2010
HERE ARE MY THREE SMART TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR DREAM JOB[color=#990000][/color]

1) Know the position you want, with absolute clarity, right down to the job title.

2) Know where you want to work, right down to the names of 10-20 ideal employers.find people to bring you in.

3) Use unconventional "guerrilla" tactics to get noticed -- and get hired.i.e network with friends, colleagues etc

Goodluck!
Re: Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Link by expert101(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
Mine is been an enterpreneur which i have already building.
paid jobs are good but enterpreneurship is the best.
Re: Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Link by victor08(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2010
hello people am waiting for your posts,

(1) (Reply)

Best Master Degree For Nigeria Economy / At 30, Should I Travel For MSc or Continue My Business? / Help!!! Ican - Aaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.