Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (76549 Views)

Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family. / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by johnnyn1(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Her hubby didn't let her go out dressed like this
https://twitter.com/callmelena_/status/1024874552524849152?s=19
Na same Phone we dey use..
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2018
It is possible.
johnnyn1:

Na same Phone we dey use..
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Lalas247(f): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
She wanted validation from unknown 'internet' people so she can go against her HUSBAND. Na SM go kill this generation
But the world has seen it so biko what is the difference sad
Lol the girl no well sha ... she respected her hubby then post it on Twitter shocked orisirisi ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by gaby(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2018
Pretty woman, lucky husband.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by agabaI23(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Saff:
Unfortunately when you’re extremely curvy you can’t get away with wearing certain things without looking ‘sexual’. She’s wearing this to go out, he’s not going to be there. He’s paranoid and I don’t blame. With that kind of body, all things can go wrong.
Guilty as charged
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by johnnyn1(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
It is possible.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Machine Forever
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by RexTramadol1: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Not even wen m beside her

Can't afford anoda man seeing my wife's laps

Abomination! grin grin grin
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Bluffly: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2018
Any lady that wears that out is a Jezebel, be it sanctioned by your husband or not. Such dressing only seduces men around you. So what is the point? I am amused by the husband saying he is showing off what he has. Is his wife an artefact or an object. I yet to understand some thinking as to why the wife is also not showing off the husbands penis and chest at least to show off what she has.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Kpandex(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=ibkayee post=69967596]

Please my husband also told me I shouldn't grin[/qu[color=#990000][/color]
It's better that way. It's only meant for ur hubby alone. undecided cool sad[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2018
her husband is a fool! paranoid and selfish, come to me! i will marry you! tongue

Nice dress!
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Tundeobama(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2018
ibkayee will you wear this with me for a dinner?
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol not as bodacious as her but I've got curves

Lalas247:

Seen it grin .... u posted time ago
Nofav0urs it’s true ... trust me ...

I guess it's time to travel back in time then, let me get my psychic on, or rather get a lady from Edo state who can fly me into the past cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Tundeobama(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol the girl no well sha ... she respected her hubby then post it on Twitter shocked orisirisi ...
can you wear thiss if your hubby buy it for you?
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by maasoap(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:
If my lady is faithful to the core and wouldn't cheat regardless. Then I will let her wear this out.

Wearing all those deeper life dresses doesn't stop a lady from cheating if she wants to.

To me, it's about the lady and not the dress.

The attention and attraction that this type of dress will create for a married woman going out alone is the cause of concern here not the trust. Can the woman hold off the advancements that will follow, won't she be overwhelmed and "slip"?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol not as bodacious as her but I've got curves

Make we see na. I am so looking for a wife.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by omooba969(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Saff:
Unfortunately when you’re extremely curvy you can’t get away with wearing certain things without looking ‘sexual’. She’s wearing this to go out, he’s not going to be there. He’s paranoid and I don’t blame. With that kind of body, all things can go wrong.

Apart from club, what sort of occasion does it fit assuming the hubby won't be there?
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by omooba969(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Make we see na. I am so looking for a wife.

Guy, calm down ok, you and I know that you ain't looking for a wife. smiley

Cc: ibkayee
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by milemimi93(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2018
maasoap:

The attention and attraction that this type of dress will create for a married woman going out alone is the cause of concern here not the trust. Can the woman hold off the advancements that will follow, won't she be overwhelmed and "slip"?

The attention and attraction is what I even want.

I always tell my lady ; be so extremely sexy that every nigga on the streets thinks he can have you, also be so loyal to let them know they can't have you

That is why my lady had more of bomb shorts than church wears.
She always walk down the streets in bomb shorts with her sloppy ass and when I take a walk all I hear is Mimi, your woman ehh. tell her to take it easy
And whenever I hear this, I give her money for more bomb shorts. That's me.

Like I said earlier, the worse that can happened to her is rape. But it's likely impossible for her to be raped because I sure know the kinda lady I roll with.

My girlfriend was a bad ass motherfvcker.

If I can find a lady that will be so faithful and doesn't fall for guys' tricks, I wouldn't mind letting her go out with just panties.

FYI, people who dress less sexy also get toasted and most of them fall.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2018
omooba969:

Guy, calm down ok, you and I know that you ain't looking for a wife. smiley

Cc: ibkayee

Why you dey do me like this na? Respect the bro code.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by snowdrugz(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2018
This looks cool 2me wen we out 2geda..'u can't go out alone wit ds babe,I must de thr'
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Bnladan(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2018
Yes, but only in za oza room grin
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by ibkayee(f): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Seen it grin .... u posted time ago
Nofav0urs it’s true ... trust me ...
grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Not the same phone, this is a small toy compared to yours.
johnnyn1:

Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
Machine Forever
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by maasoap(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

The attention and attraction is what I even want.

I always tell my lady ; be so extremely sexy that every nigga on the streets thinks he can have you, also be so loyal to let them know they can't have you[

That is why my lady had more of bomb shorts than church wears.
She always walk down the streets in bomb shorts with her sloppy ass and when I take a walk all I hear is Mimi, your woman ehh. tell her to take it easy
And whenever I hear this, I give her money for more bomb shorts. That's me.

Like I said earlier, the worse that can happened to her is rape. But it's likely impossible for her to be raped because I sure know the kinda lady I roll with.

My girlfriend was a bad ass motherfvcker.

If I can find a lady that will be so faithful and doesn't fall for guys' tricks, I wouldn't mind letting her go out with just panties.

FYI, people who dress less sexy also get toasted and most of them fall.

Since you have known all these, you don't need to talk about trust again. Frequent temptation will constantly put that trust to test and it will eventually happen, less temptation less likelihood.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by promise4wonders: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2018
so the male gender have now turned dogs.this means your husband is among them.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by omooba969(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Why you dey do me like this na? Respect the bro code.

No vex brotherly cheesy

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by okwabayi(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2018
I really don't understand the point of this thread or her query. Na waka-pass I dey then.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

That's my point. Why does the opinion of validation of some unknown internet people matter than her husband's choice?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by johnnyn1(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Not the same phone, this is a small toy compared to yours.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Lalas247(f): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
That's my point. Why does the opinion of validation of some unknown internet people matter than her husband's choice?
help me ask her o...
its like me posting bikini pic here and saying hubby said I can't go swimming like this ....

smy....

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by milemimi93(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2018
maasoap:

Since you have known all these, you don't need to talk about trust again. Frequent temptation will constantly put that trust to test and it will eventually happen, less temptation less likelihood.

No matter the temptation, a 100% loyal girl will never fall. Even if she gets 5000 men approached her every minute, she stays 100% loyal.

Bruv it's possible..

If I can do it, I believe someone else can.

There's no temptation too great to make a lady falls. She falls because she wants to.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Lalas247(f): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2018
Tundeobama:

can you wear thiss if your hubby buy it for you?
I wear worse undecided
u should see when I go to the gym.... they can look but can't touch so who cares..
loyalty and being faithful has nothing to do with how u dress dear ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.