Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (72033 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
what?! He died in poverty, i think his village people killed him.
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by Temptee101(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
This life sef.

Sometimes i don't blame the vanity upon vanity crew.

RIP young one
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by FOLLEY20(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is what is called failure at the edge of breakthrough. It's a serious matter. RIP to the dead.
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by Kalaba(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
may his soul rest in peace.
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
His friend later help am collect the alawee?

1 Like

Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by osazeeblue01: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chai so painful.... RIP BRO.
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by jamesbridget13(f): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wow! He never knew the sickness would end his life. Chai!!!! Rip
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by innocential3032(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
RIP is hard 4 me to say to this young lad, buh hav no other option than to wish u well. May u rest in d right hand side of thy lord
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by tiredoflife(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Na wa oh
U dey die u dey think of allowee of 18k
Poverty is a curse undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by RexTramadol1: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmm RIP dude.
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by smileyoo: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
rip man. but do nijja still need this programme? its aim was to unite the nation, but that objective 've been defeated by the poor leadership style of our leaders.

1 Like

Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by bluefilm: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wait... did you say Okeleke Onochie...?

I for say na.

Na dem.

Dem too like money.

Someone is dying but his mind is still on the money.

Chai.

1 Like

Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by Soulsymbol99: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Did he mean "test"? undecided
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by Daeylar(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is so sad

R.I.P
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by Gtoosmooth(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
we never know, he might want to use his alawee to bribe his way to heaven, or the the buhari economy breakdown is also affecting heaven.
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by ItzBIM(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
KingLennon:
RIP young man, see you on the other side where there is no pain. If you think NYSC should be scrapped, carry your hand up angry

What does his death have to do with NYSC. Nah nysc kill am ?

1 Like

Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by TheVerdict: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
So sad. Rest on.
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by KingLennon(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
ItzBIM:

What does his death have to do with NYSC. Nah nysc kill am ?
Where did the sickness struck him? In the house?
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by kenny714433(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
He said they are still running TEXT

Rest in peace young lad. cry

1 Like

Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
Isn't government supposed to pay a bit of a huge sum to bereaved families who lost their loved ones during service?

Just thinking loud

Even the service sef, I pity children of poor people with no connection in Nigeria. How can one spend $50 in a month? $1.66cents a day? What nonsense? How much do I feed per meal, per day?

This shit is Effed up. And the youth know not where to channel their anger.

RIP man.
The youths don't want to die to change anything, instead they embrace bad ideas as if its the norm. They talk about youth service in Nigeria like it a bucket list achievement only if they know its a complete delay of their potentials RIP young man.

2 Likes

Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
KingLennon:
RIP young man, see you on the other side where there is no pain. If you think NYSC should be scrapped, carry your hand up angry
I don't think his sickness has to do with NYSC. The guy probably had something going on in his body even before NYSC or he would have still fallen sick even if he wasn't in camp.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
KingLennon:

A sudden change of environment without proper vaccination can hurt some people , everyone's immune system is not as strong. But that does not mean they should die because they must relocate.
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
KingLennon:

f
For the fact that he fell sick while in camp doesn't mean it was caused by National Youth Service.
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by Max24: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nigeria is a backward nation and a backward old man thinking of ruling for a second term! All I see is RIP. Of what value is the RIP to a dead fellow without knowing the cause of death. The memory of the dead will better be honored if we learn something about the cause of death so as to save others. Yet an illiterate still wants to rule us for another four years. Cow brain supporters of the cow brained herdman.
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by Orima55: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
After all the stress in school? chai!! Rest in peace
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by nwadiuko1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
RIP bro........
Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by ItzBIM(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
KingLennon:

So it was nysc that gave him the sickness or u can’t get sick anywhere anytime. Smh

1 Like

Re: 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death by danla44(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mophasa:
National youth corp members in Ogun State have been thrown into mourning,following the unfortunate death of their colleague in camp.

Okeleke Oscar Onochie was a corper posted to Ogun state to serve his fatherland,but unfortunately coudnt complete the 3 weeks orientation camp excercise.
Below is the last conversation he had with a friend before his untimely death...

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/08/please-help-me-collect-my-allaweethe.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) / Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.