Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) (35414 Views)

FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
janellemonae:
This FFK is just a mad man that is yet to be diagnosed.

He's diagnosed already but our Mental health facilities in Nigeria don't have the capacity to keep him. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by gare(f): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
PVision2020:
FFK and O'mockery are too petty for a political analyst and spoke person . To them opposition is all about abuse, use of vulgar languages and character assassination without addressing issues. If PDP knows what is good for them they should better keep both of them at arms length. They're more of electoral liabilities than asset. They will end up creating more enemies for PDP and sway sentiments, swing voters and sympathy votes to their opponents.
The two clowns have never failed to show their hatred for Hausa/Fulani and Islam and you want to win their votes.

BUT HE NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING CONCERN RELIGION, YOU SEEM TO BE DIVERTING FROM THE ISSUES AT HAND WHY BRING IN RELIGION
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
FFK is so childish.
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amarabae:
The day Reno Omokri will have problem with Fani kayode and both of them will clash online.
It will be lit.
grin grin

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Berankis: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
I see no problems with FFK really, rather those who publicise his mania have got all the problems!

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
I'm with FFK on this one. Jerry Rawlings is truly out of touch with the realities here in Nigeria. We're talking about a President and his administration who've proven without any doubt to be totally incompetent and have failed in every indices from the so called "war" on corruption (Transparency International), the economy, security, infrastructural development, etc. Rawlings is pretty much spewing total hogwash.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by vaxx: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Jerry Rawlings has achieved more as a individual than the entire Fani-Kayode clan.
The only successful politician close to him in Nigeria in terms of achievement. Is baba iyabo.. ..they are both former military leader and both rule tthrice once as a military and likewise twice as a civilian. Rawlings rule close to 19 years while that of baba iyabo is approximately 16 years if military era is counted. And both are much more famous home and abroad up till now.
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Oludon20: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
I no know why people just dey yab FFK like this,na him get him mouth he fit use am do wetin he like,even if na to use am pack sh-t. Well anytime I hear anything about am he dey remind me say na empty komkom dey make noise pass. Make him continue.
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Konze70: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tell me one thing that is good about Islam , Buhari
and this regime . Stop attacking people when they say the truth . Those in Nigeria know nigeria more than Jerry who who only read APC propaganda in front of papers. Stop being an ass licker and support wisely .
PVision2020:
FFK and O'mockery are too petty for a political analyst and spoke person . To them opposition is all about abuse, use of vulgar languages and character assassination without addressing issues. If PDP knows what is good for them they should better keep both of them at arms length. They're more of electoral liabilities than asset. They will end up creating more enemies for PDP and sway sentiments, swing voters and sympathy votes to their opponents.
The two clowns have never failed to show their hatred for Hausa/Fulani and Islam and you want to win their votes.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Its obvious Femi Fani Kayode has lost touch with the realities in Nigeria as he now talks out of turn as if he were plagued with verbal dirrhoea

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
I hope FFK grow up soon from opening his gutter rotten mouth attacking everyone like a mad dog.
That man is one massive living breathing monument of shame to behold.
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Ebios(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
tsephanyah:
lipsrsealed

wink

Sai Baba
Is there no meaningful thing u can comment than this thrash,"said baba"?
Girl, grow up because m tired of seeing this all ur posts!
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by hensben(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
FFK just gave Rawlings a punch to the abdomen
Character assassination as usual. PDP trademark. It’s appalling that you support this show of shame from FFK
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Konze70:
and this regime . Stop attacking people when they say the truth . Those in Nigeria know nigeria more than Jerry who who only read APC propaganda in front of papers. Stop being an ass licker and support wisely .
Oga I'm neither Pro APC nor PDP.
But I hope you will only vote for a Christian presidency in 2019. Let us stop being hypocritical and intolerant, that is what we criticize Muslims for. There is nothing good in Islam but there is something good in Rev. Atiku, Bishop Saraki, Pastor Kwankwaso, Deacon Tanbuwal and Elder Markafi right?
For a politician whose party will certainly field a Hausa/Fulani Muslim and require the votes of Muslims to openly show is resentment towards the same Hausa/Fulani Muslims is the hight of insanity.

An what is the truth about FFK abusing a whole rawlings. When rawlings was making reforms and making hard decisions that changed Ghana to what it is today, where was FFK? So abusing your elders old age inabilities and physical faults is truth to you right?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
PVision2020:
FFK I agree. Omokri talks with facts even though sometimes debatable. Omokri is more cultured than this. I don't know about the Islam part. Never noticed that. I would like some references.
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
I hope FFK grow up soon from opening his gutter rotten mouth attacking everyone like a mad dog.

He is raven mad and not different from the crvzy nairaland trolls who attack people for expressing their opinion.

He is so childish,unintelligent and suffering from social interaction disorder(SID)

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
He need someone to talk to him.

Toks2008:

He is raven mad and not different from the crvzy nairaland trolls who attack people for expressing their opinion.

He is so childish,unintelligent and suffering from social interaction disorder(SID)
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by ollah2: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Konze70:

Tell me one thing that is good about Christianity ?

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by knacker(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Rawlings nah your turn today... grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media./images/60379958b623fa2a3f3cbd8af5863135/tenor.gif[/img]
dis cracked me up
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by ollah2: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
PVision2020:

But I hope you will only vote for a Christian presidency in 2019. Let us stop being hypocritical and intolerant, that is what we criticize Muslims for. There is nothing good in Islam but there is something good in Rev. Atiku, Bishop Saraki, Pastor Kwankwaso, Deacon Tanbuwal and Elder Markafi right?
For a politician whose party will certainly field a Hausa/Fulani Muslim and require the votes of Muslims to openly show is resentment towards the same Hausa/Fulani Muslims is the hight of insanity.

An what is the truth about FFK abusing a whole rawlings. When rawlings was making reforms and making hard decisions that changed Ghana to what it is today, where was FFK? So abusing your elders old age inabilities and physical faults is truth to you right?

Dont mind that guy. Most of them are filled with hatred and bigotry, I wasn't wrong when I said the likes of FFK , Reno and Fayose will win election in South East without campaign. That's the kinda guys they celebrate. They love people those characters

2 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
knacker:
;Ddis cracked me up

grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Printerscanner: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Go tell Mohammed in Arabia

This one is an unfortunate child. A lazy youth with no future ambition.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
PVision2020:

Don't waste your tim with that fellow and and likes, common sense has been proven to be alien to them
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Konze70: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
If you are wise you should know why people are against buhari /APC lately , not because he's a fulani or a Muslim , after all most of the people calling for his head are the ones that voted him in 2015. Do you know how many innocent lives that have been lost under this regime as a result of negligence
,both infants , pregnant women , elderly men and women ? Kayode used a harsh word no doubt and I condemne it in totality but he never said anything
about Muslim or Hausa /fulani , so why are you talking as if those killings are justified [?or is it because it has not happened to you or your loved one?people are agaist buhari because of these killings so remove religion and tribe out of it if you want to make you comments.quote author=PVision2020 post=69981448]

An what is the truth about FFK abusing a whole rawlings. When rawlings was making reforms and making hard decisions that changed Ghana to what it is today, where was FFK? So abusing your elders old age inabilities and physical faults is truth to you right? [/quote]
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

[quote author=Fukafuka post=69982252][/quote]
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by badman007(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Rawlings is right tho... Nothing in life is easy.

Easy life put us in this mess.

Wake up lazy youths.
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Bimbilla(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
ClintGist:

No wonder he wets his bed at night and dribbles when he talks'' FFK slams ex-Ghanaian president, Jerry Rawlings over an unverified comment credited to him,

See the comment credited to the former Ghanaian president and FFK's reply below

More @: https://www.clintgist.com/no-wonder-wets-bed-night-dribbles-talks-ffk-slams-ex-ghanaian-president/
My bro Ghana is not like Nigeria where by you can by set your mouth to any angle and talk rubbish
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by mansamusa08(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
ClintGist:

No wonder he wets his bed at night and dribbles when he talks'' FFK slams ex-Ghanaian president, Jerry Rawlings over an unverified comment credited to him,

See the comment credited to the former Ghanaian president and FFK's reply below

More @: https://www.clintgist.com/no-wonder-wets-bed-night-dribbles-talks-ffk-slams-ex-ghanaian-president/

Fa*got f***king kleptomaniac
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ade3000yrs:
Its obvious Femi Fani Kayode has lost touch with the realities in Nigeria as he now talks out of turn as if he were plagued with verbal dirrhoea

And what are those "realities"?

Is it that fact that our economy is in tatters with millions of jobs lost, a middle class decimated, and businesses packed up with surviving ones taxed to hell?

Is it the fact that the "war on kwarraption" has been proven to be a total scam withe EFC C used as a political tool to hunt the opposition? Or the fact that Nigeria has slid down corruption index list, making it MORE CORRUPT?

Is it the fact that nothing tangible has been added to our power sector except multiple grid collapses and blackouts

Is it the fact that the North Central region is ravaged with major ethnic massacres with this administration seen to side with herdsmen with no arrests made?

Is it the fact that this administration has continued to blatantly promote tribalism and outright nepotism, thus polarizing this nation across tribal and religious lines?

Once again I say FFK is right for calling out Rawlings for the garbage spewed by the latter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
badman007:
Rawlings is right tho... Nothing in life is easy.

Easy life put us in this mess.

Wake up lazy youths.

*smh* And what "easy life" will that be? A fast growing economy? A growing middle class with more disposable income? A reasonable sense of peace across the food basket region of the nation? Why are some Nigerians so daft? We are truly our own worst enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs In Army Uniform Attack APC Members, Kidnap 4 (Pics) / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.