Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) (35394 Views)

FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Go tell Mohammed in Arabia
IPOB grin Always supporting nonsense
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by tallestman79(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
I hope FFK grow up soon from opening his gutter rotten mouth attacking everyone like a mad dog.
Olodo shocked shocked cool kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by 2016v2017: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Why would this man interfere in Nigerian affairs ?
He should face his country and leave Nigerians to sort themselves out.

He attracted the insults he's receiving from FFK to himself
BizzZybody is a big disease.
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by nkpommpko(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
ClintGist:

No wonder he wets his bed at night and dribbles when he talks'' FFK slams ex-Ghanaian president, Jerry Rawlings over an unverified comment credited to him,

See the comment credited to the former Ghanaian president and FFK's reply below

More @: https://www.clintgist.com/no-wonder-wets-bed-night-dribbles-talks-ffk-slams-ex-ghanaian-president/
this man has gone mad. does he know who Jerry Rawlings is?
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Nanadc: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Find Mohammed corpse in an Arabia cave and suck his balls
Says a lot about your up bringing! If this is what Christianity teaches you then I would rather be a Muslim. Good thing is you don’t see Muslims bashing Jesus Christ online like some of you Christians do. The few examples of bad Muslims that you all refer to are Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen, and everyone knows these people are a product of brainwash and poverty.
For a supposed learned person like you to be so full of hate and disgust for another religion, says a lot about you and the people you are sorrounded with. The only difference between you and a terrorist is that you have not degenerated to killing physically,but trust me in your heart you have killed many times.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by budusky05(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Go tell Mohammed in Arabia

Ntor, Ntor, Ntor.
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by AbelDjassi: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
omooba969:

He's diagnosed already but our Mental health facilities in Nigeria don't have the capacity to keep him. grin

Which is why he self-medicates on Facebook and Twitter,
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by InHim4Him(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Methinks Jerry Rawlings didn't say that.

But if he did, that would be very very very unfortunate.

No sane person who looks critically at the present state of affairs in Nigeria will say anything near this.

Buhari has actually taken Nigeria 20 years behind.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by CanineOfJackal: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nanadc:

Says a lot about your up bringing! If this is what Christianity teaches you then I would rather be a Muslim. Good thing is you don’t see Muslims bashing Jesus Christ online like some of you Christians do. The few examples of bad Muslims that you all refer to are Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen, and everyone knows these people are a product of brainwash and poverty.
For a supposed learned person like you to be so full of hate and disgust for another religion, says a lot about you and the people you are sorrounded with. The only difference between you and a terrorist is that you have not degenerated to killing physically,but trust me in your heart you have killed many times.
#Word. wow, kudos. You are a different Muslim from the other idiots here that pushes you over the edge.

Kudos once again.

I love your brand of Islam and detest the other fools here who makes me see every Muslim from a terrorist point of view

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dannyset:
This guy is really a disgrace to Nigeria. There's no one he can't insult.

It's called freedom of expression.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by oyebolaidris: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Disgusting @ FFK
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
ClintGist:

No wonder he wets his bed at night and dribbles when he talks'' FFK slams ex-Ghanaian president, Jerry Rawlings over an unverified comment credited to him,

See the comment credited to the former Ghanaian president and FFK's reply below

More @: https://www.clintgist.com/no-wonder-wets-bed-night-dribbles-talks-ffk-slams-ex-ghanaian-president/

ffk is nothing but a spoilt boy. drug addicts with twisted brain. foolish boy grow up. respect ur elders so you can live long. idiot
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by MusicSots: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
BabaO2:
Ffk is the President of irresponsible peoples of Nigeria, he deserves no response.
Can you imagine? See what he wrote on a comment he's not even sure came from Rawlings. Only a mad man will not know FFK is mad.
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
What is the word 'dribble' doing in that sentence?

One can drivel when making a speech and not 'dribble'

Dribble ba wo

A mad man doesn't know he's mad. FFK is clearly unhinged.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Jerry Rawlins is entitled to his opinions and word. He does not deserve such insultive statement from FFK. This further deepened my belief that he is not a man of integrity.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by olusola200: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
I apologise on behalf of the barstard called fani kayode

He still has 75 injection more to take.

How can u open ur mouth widely and talk to one of the greatest son of Africa.

The architect of modern Ghana.
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by olusola200: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
I apologise on behalf of the barstard called fani kayode

He still has 75 injection more to take.

How can u open ur mouth widely and talk to one of the greatest son of Africa.

The architect of modern Ghana.

JJR is greater than his father
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Myself2(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
I don't think Jerry Rawlings will be dirty hypocritical and foolish enough to declare those lies from the pit of hell.Anybody that mentions Buhari and integrity in the same complimentary sentence should rot in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Find Mohammed corpse in an Arabia cave and suck his balls
What's this one saying for Christ sake !!!
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Obierika(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
FFK just gave Rawlings a punch to the abdomen

It was a very immature statement!
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by BobJames1(f): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fanikoyode lacks home training. A product of a foul home. What a tragedy!
Re: FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) by Myself2(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
BobJames1:
Fanikoyode lacks home training. A product of a foul home. What a tragedy!

Na you con ge home training abi ??

FFK gave the hypocritical meddlesome Rawlings what he deserved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter / President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.