Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens (19707 Views)

Unremitted Funds: How Buhari’s Appointees Sabotage Economy, Worsen Borrowings / Five Prominent Fights Among Buhari’s Appointees / Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by dahnimoh(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
He that goes to equity must go with clean hands.

How do you expect the President to sack them whereas the same certificate case is hanging on his neck.

What if they turn around and sue him?

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by themanderon: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yet they deceive themselves about their phantom corruption fight.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Reference(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
sureheaven:
What do want Kemi Adeosun to say again. She can’t justify herself when NYSC is there to do the justificataion.

Please hold NYSC responsible to clarify the issue and stop disturbing this woman.

Well for a start she should say, 'change begins with me, so I will resign office and visit the nearest police station to report myself...'

....abi is her 'London' training and background restricted to cockney phonetics alone. Didn't they train her on how to resign when indicted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by semyman: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
nnachukz:

A morally bankrupt person cannot do the above listed things.
A certificate forger is morally bankrupt and can't do any of those things you have listed above. It is foolhardy to believe otherwise. Only the abundant Zombies we have here that can share such line of thinking.

Wailers are worse than the hairs in their anus, monkey.

For 16 years with your certificates why have Nigerians been rushing out of their country to be turned slaves in others, morality that departed their generation from their fore fathers is what you are talking about?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by deomelo: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Must PMB and his men waste their time on PDPs made up drama?

Den get better things to do abeg.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by frankputer: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
PDP should use this for election campaign.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by sureheaven(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Well for a start she should say, 'change begins with me, so I will resign office and visit the nearest police station to report myself...'

....abi is her 'London' training and background restricted to cockney phonetics alone. Didn't they train her on how to resign when indicted.

My question is has NYSC denies the certificate the way London school of economics denied Dino, the way another school in the US denied Ademola Adeleke?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by sureheaven(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Forging of certificate is a crime under the law. She should be prosecuted ASAP.

My question is has NYSC denied the certificate the way London school of economics denied Dino, the way another school in the US denied Ademola Adeleke?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by SoNature(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
semyman:
Face front, punish the treasury looters. Certificate is not our problem but performance, accountability and ending treasury looting and ghost workers syndrome

Senseless orangutan

If certificate is not a problem, why are students going to school and be sacrificing nights of sleep just to pass exam and earn certificates?

Some of u lots writing nonsense online deserve 100 lashes of cane

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Splashme: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tolexander:
Not lacking the capacity, but the integrity.

Expecting a "certificateless" man to discipline the forged certificate users.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
what say you concerning this?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by bejeria101(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
What does a dullard with intergrity know?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by nnachukz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
semyman:

Wailers are worse than the hairs in their anus, monkey.

For 16 years with your certificates why have Nigerians been rushing out of their country to be turned slaves in others, morality that departed their generation from their fore fathers is what you are talking about?
I'm not surprised, only people who reasons like you can support Buhari. The tactics of easily resorting to insult when your brain can not see any superior point to argue with confirms who you are and why you support what you support.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by notoriousbabe: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Buhari himself no get certificate now. Like baba, like pikin

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
And the Chairman wants to sack Ngige.

I wish both him and Ngige and she be sacked.

Who dem epp? even the person sacking them should be sacked.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by seguno2: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Laughing at wailers above me grin grin

Certificate forgery is a laughing matter for APC zombies who are fighting corruption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by modik(m): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
aribisala0:
Corruption and looters are fighting back........ grin

Maybe Kemi is a saintly innocent and blameless?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by softthings: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Forgery is not corruption shocked shocked
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by NickD(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
dre11:

https://punchng.com/certificate-forgery-conspiracy-of-silence-among-buharis-appointees-deepens/

[
Lol y won't they be quiet. The only thing they are good at is hounding the opposition. They won't remove the speck from their own eyes first. Confused lot.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by NickD(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
semyman:
Face front, punish the treasury looters. Certificate is not our problem but performance, accountability and ending treasury looting and ghost workers syndrome
Treasury looting.. certificate forging are they not all crimes?? Obere nshi wu nshi... small faeces is still faeces. Whether big or small they still stink.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by ivandragon: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2018
seguno2:

Certificate forgery is a laughing matter for APC zombies who are fighting corruption

it's shocking how normally sane & respectable people lose all sense of rational reasoning once they start supporting pmb.

I have seen professors, Drs, motivational speakers, social activists & numerous rational people suddenly start acting like rabid dogs the moment pmb is criticised for obvious wrong doing.

I have been in debates where respectable people who support pmb suddenly lose it. in one such instance, a dr was talking about how the PDP condoned all sorts of corruption & moral vices & such should never be allowed again. I brought up the issue of Lawal & Adeosun... it was my greatest mistake, the dr started shouting how it was corruption fighting back & how they are innocent until proven guilty in a competent court of law.

I now asked, those PDP guys you scream are corrupt, which court of law has found them guilty...

the man just hissed & walked away. this is a man whom by all measures of social bearing, is an accomplished social scientist & erudite scholar, but bring up pmb matter, he starts to convulse & repudiate all he says about good governance just to defend pmb.

it's shocking... absolutely shocking...

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Racoon(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2018
They are "Oluwole" certificate forgers united in corruption. undecided undecided
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Racoon(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2018
sureheaven:
What do want Kemi Adeosun to say again. She can’t justify herself when NYSC is there to do the justificataion.

Please hold NYSC responsible to clarify the issue and stop disturbing this woman.
This is just a manifestation of daftness.Please stop this stupidity. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Names Onyema Nwachukwu As New Spokesperson / Orji Kalu: APC Chairman, Adamu, NWC To Present Lawan To Buhari For Endorsement / Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.