Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens (19703 Views)

Unremitted Funds: How Buhari’s Appointees Sabotage Economy, Worsen Borrowings / Five Prominent Fights Among Buhari’s Appointees / Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by biomustry: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by madridguy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin

Franking:

U are clearly incapable of any meaningful contribution.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by mycar: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
And the worst is that hailers wont see it as anything.
God will not punish me for collecting money from a wicked politician and not voting for him.
pay back time!
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by stevodot22(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by techstack: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
this should not be swept under the carpet

We help you to reach your business goals online
https://www.nairaland.com/4656180/how-search-engine-marketing-sem
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by obi58: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Laughing at wailers above me grin grin

Why am I not surprised you're laughing zombie?

Tomorrow you will come out to say corruption is fighting back.

Awon BMC angry

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by CanineOfJackal: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
A wailer on Fire is trying to get a job for you with your certificate while you defend idiots without certificate while they mortgage your future and put the whole load on egbon fire to help you out

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by xprince59(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
When buhari no go school what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by wizseller: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
praise010:
When PMB himself forged his own certificate, what do you expect from his apppointees?

A snake will always give birth to a snake

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Omeokachie: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
What do you expect Buhari to say when his WAEC certificate is equally fraudulent?

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Danchibez: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sacking d minister of finance will remove Mr Integrity from d seat of power.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by aribisala0(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Corruption and looters are fighting back........ grin

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by madridguy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Come again with your point?

CanineOfJackal:
A wailer on Fire is trying to get a job for you with your certificate while you defend idiots without certificate while they mortgage your future and put the whole load on egbon fire to help you out
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by UncleJudax(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
I said it weeks ago. And I repeat... A guarantee of her job is all Adeosun needs to keep quiet. The plan is to wait it out.

Mr and Mrs Integrity grin

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
She go think say nija wit this defection we all go forget.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by CanineOfJackal: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Come again with your point?
I'm with your CV so get lost. it's in the trash can right now

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Princedapace(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:

So this is all about wailers and wailing right?

Our country is sinking and u are making a joke out of it..

Any ways, what i used to tell people i love is, if u see way, leave this country. It is not a place where decent people stay. Both PDP and APC are simply useless.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by madridguy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin Laughing at you kid. I dare you to post it and let the world see.

CanineOfJackal:
I'm with your CV so get lost. it's in the trash can right now
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Paul112(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Does the president have a WAEC Certificate, of course not, how can he probe kemi adeosun and the others. These anti-corruption War is just a fallacy. An illiterate can not probe someone who managed to attend higher institution abroad bt faltered in her NYSC CERT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by obi4eze(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Buhari is corruption personified

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by oruma19: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Stupid road side journalism. Instead of you to tell us straight away that Buhari himself does not have a secondary school certificate u are here talking about those who have not done nysc. Nigeria as a country is a fraud, the peoole are all a fraud, so what are u saying? Mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Gkemz: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Government that found itself into its position through forgery, lies, deceit and propaganda.
Why won't Buhari remain adamant on public demand to probe his incompetent minister of finance and others in his cabinet with fake certificates. How can Buhari fight corruption when he's equally corrupt. Let him produce his WAEC certificate. That one has long been hidden under the carpet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by 2016v2017: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
chinjo:
Why won't they be silent when Buhari himself is the chief certificate forger.
the Chief illiterate of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by 2016v2017: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Gkemz:
Government that found itself into its position through forgery, lies, deceit and propaganda.
Why won't Buhari remain adamant on public demand to probe his incompetent minister of finance and others in his cabinet with fake certificates. How can Buhari fight corruption when he's equally corrupt. Let him produce his WAEC certificate. That one has long been hidden under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by sureheaven(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
What do want Kemi Adeosun to say again. She can’t justify herself when NYSC is there to do the justificataion.

Please hold NYSC responsible to clarify the issue and stop disturbing this woman.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by 2016v2017: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Paul112:
Does the president have a WAEC Certificate, of course not, how can he probe kemi adeosun and the others. These anti-corruption War is just a fallacy. An illiterate can not probe someone who managed to attend higher institution abroad bt faltered in her NYSC CERT.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by FLYFIRE(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
blackmantis:
We really are in TROUBLE
That is why we MUST ALL GET our PVC. We must send d dullard back to his cows in Daura already by GOd's ORDAINED time 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by jbtobsyn(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
gare:

THAT IS WHY I LAUGH WHEN PEOPLE SAY PMB HAS INTEGRITY, I WONDER HOW, A MAN HIS HOUSE IS FILLED SO MUCH SCANDAL, BUT HE HAS DECIDED TO REMAIN QUIET ABOUT IT, I WONDER HOW THEY CALL SUCH A PERSON WITH SO MUCH INTEGRITY. NOT ONE PERSON HAS BEING PROSECUTED.

WE ALL NEED TO SIT UP BECAUSE THESE GUYS DO NOT MEAN WELL FOR THIS COUNTRY
Don't mind those Mumu BMCs. Buhari is not a man of integrity. He is also a corrupt leader.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by jbtobsyn(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
sureheaven:
What do want Kemi Adeosun to say again. She can’t justify herself when NYSC is there to do the justificataion.

Please hold NYSC responsible to clarify the issue and stop disturbing this woman.
Forging of certificate is a crime under the law. She should be prosecuted ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens by Reference(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
semyman:
Face front, punish the treasury looters. Certificate is not our problem but performance, accountability and ending treasury looting and ghost workers syndrome

Indeed I tell you. Corruption is not the foremost challenge in Nigeria but structure. Everyone condones it, excuses it and accepts it. In Nigeria, corruption is defined as what the other man does that I am jealous about especially when it appears he gets away with it.

So Kemi's corruption is okay as long as is perpetuated in this government because bigger news making, mind boggling stories are out there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) / PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads / Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.