Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Parental Care Tips For Helping The Autistic Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parental Care Tips For Helping The Autistic Child (1167 Views)

Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees / The Child Is Autistic / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parental Care Tips For Helping The Autistic Child by angeloxxx: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2010
The autistic child in many families today is usually a source of great concern and distress to the parents. This should not necessarily be the case as, given the proper parental care to overcome their speech defects,repetitive behaviors, loneliness, many a autistic child have grown into successful adults who are accepted in the larger society. It must be mentioned straightaway that families and the educational system are the main resources for treatment.

Fortunately, help and new educational tips are now at hand to help the autistic child grow and adapt to the society fast: This information is available at http://childcarebay..com

It's all about parental love to child in the womb for 9 months. Happy reading and practice.

Re: Parental Care Tips For Helping The Autistic Child by kieryn(f): 5:40am On Jun 20, 2010
It all about patience patience patience! Parents accepting that their child has limitations, yet never allowing themselves or anyone treat their child anything less.
Re: Parental Care Tips For Helping The Autistic Child by caplox: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2010
I have an uncle whose child, my cousin, happens to be autistic. Autistic children for one are very loving, if people will learn to love and show understanding to them. Yes, I checked out the child care bay wedsite and I must say it's a very interesting site. Every parent must visit the site also have an understanding about how children learn. Now I know that my boy learns via visual learning style. Thanks angleloxxx.
Re: Parental Care Tips For Helping The Autistic Child by Outstrip(f): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2010
They sure are very loving children. There is an autistic school in Lagos and there is a school being put up in warri for children with disabilities. It was started by foreign wives of nigerian men in warri. They even have a facebook page
Re: Parental Care Tips For Helping The Autistic Child by caplox: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2010
Thanks outstrip. Our society needs to show more love and understanding to children especially mothers of Autistic children. But have you checked out the site childcarebay..com? It's loaded with information about how to understand children for parents, care givers, teachers as well as aspiring parents. Stay cool. wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Babies Come At Night / Your thoughts on keeping money in undergarments / Would You Make The Sacrifice For Your Grandpa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.