Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Babies Come At Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Babies Come At Night (1163 Views)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Is It True First Babies Come Later Than 40 Wks? / What Lies Did Your Parents tell You About Were The Babies Come From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Babies Come At Night by Belbicken: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2011
A neighbour called me up yesterday and asked of assistance that the wife put to birth that night, i saw the wife in the morning while i was going to church , i knew the baby was coming forth but i taught it would be in the day cos of the way she looked, only for the husband to call about 11.30pm. Am just wondering though, cos taking statistics i obersve that often attimes babies comes in the night , i dont know am just curious lol.
Re: Why Babies Come At Night by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2011
Maybe because the expectant mother's are more relaxed at night? I dunno.
Re: Why Babies Come At Night by yomijnr(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2011
How many births did you record before coming to your conclusion. Just sounds like a load of rubbish to me
Re: Why Babies Come At Night by dayokanu(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2011
Cos most sex occur at night grin grin
Re: Why Babies Come At Night by nsodo: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
The reason is simple as to why they come at night this because they enter at night and if it is so then it is unfair for them to come during the day when they entered at night.
Re: Why Babies Come At Night by jamace(m): 12:06am On Aug 22, 2011
Night activity begets night baby. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Damaged Womb-true Story / A Tribute To All Women / Man Missing For 27 Years Found In Bank Chimney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.