Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

"God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (40135 Views)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos / 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by olajizz01(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
midolian:
You and Atiku will have no choice but to become Friends after Buhari wins 2019 elections..

Greedy old men!
Even,not only friends,both will pick race and seek for asylum esp.OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by DTaj: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
There are too many hypocrites on social media! When the old fool, Obasanjo, started insulting President Buhari, when he created his stupid anti-Buhari coalition (which will fail!), clowns on this platform hailed and praised him, BUT now that he has sworn never to support Atiku the “Field Marshal of Grand Corruption in African Politics”, the same clowns started insulting Obasanjo!

Both Obasanjo and Atiku are daft clowns; Buhari will win a 2nd term next February. Haters must commit suicide as they see him on national TV take his 2nd-term oath of office on May 29 2019! Amen!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by unitysheart(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Offpoint:
Support him or not... We are kicking buhari out, it doesn't matter who or what the present to us as long as is not a "Buhari" I'm good.

meanwhile
SUMMER HOLIDAY GRAPHICS LESSONS

If you're within Akure, Ondo state... There's on going Graphics Lessons for those who wish to learn Graphics... it goes for just N3500 no hidden Charges. You'll receive a certificate after the programme. Quote me if you're interested or call 0705 451 5809
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Baroba(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Saraki will get the party's nomination as it's flag bearer..Atiku is about to be disappointed..

1 Like

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by olajizz01(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
chiefolododo:
Obasanjo e don' do na, even if person offend you , you no go forgive am for life?
You no know OBJ before,he no dey 4give person,Fayose know him wella

1 Like

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by tiredoflife(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Atiku Bleep up
U let ur elder prostrate for u
Ahhhh u don buy market
Yorubas see that as an abomination

You have cursed yourself shocked shocked

Even urhobo we no dey try am say make elder kneel down for u cos u get money
U wan die shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by ibkoya(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
It will be easy for camel to pass through the needle eye than for this man to be president in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by ankpaone: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
hahahahahaaaahahahaaaaa!
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by yahyu: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
[OK quote author=chriskosherbal post=69978985]That statement is heavy sha

Obasanjo...grandfather of Nigerian politics ..

See signature. ......now in lagos[/quote]
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by AngelicBeing: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
TimeMachine:
They are all thieves.

All of them.

When I see these idiots mention the word 'God', I tend to find need to disassociate from using the term 'God' any more.

God is now the word people use to con others, even yahoo boys, native doctors, prostitutes and ritualists and con pastors use that word more than Spiritually Moral Beings like me.

So, that word is abused already.

Once a prisoner with 20K in his account, now a trilionaire and he uses the word 'God'.

At some point in the Timeline of present day Nigeria, I think a Sniping Gunslinger will be required to save the day. Something has to give to eliminate these thieves and pave the way for positive change.

As long as these human virus hold the country together, there will be no growth.
l concur
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Vinstel: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
I think you should be more bothered about seeking God's forgiveness for sleeping with your Son's wife

1 Like

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by zinaunreal(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fresh hands is needed to take the seat. Atiku is corrupt, nothing personal

1 Like

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by agaliboy: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Na unforgiveness dey worry you baba. No carry malice enter grave oh

1 Like

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by luvmijeje(f): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
The pressure was intense. Of course, I could not have knelt before Atiku not to embark on a course of action that would lead to his boss’ disgrace. But I can confirm to you that Obasanjo as president knelt down before Atiku so that he would not lose his job.

“But I warned Atiku that for making Obasanjo to kneel down for you, be sure you would have to pay heavily for that. I guess my warning came to pass if you remember Atiku’s dramatic change of fortune once Obasanjo was sworn in for a second term of office.”

Am I the only person that is just hearing the above news?
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by omoranmilowo: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
His Excellency Chief Obasanjo, Despite his flaws is Father when it comes to Nigerian Politics and his Experience will always Count...

His Excellency Alhaji Atiku is also an Experienced politician whose experience is needed..

I as a Citizen of our Great Country wants everyone to shed their Personal Grudges, put Hands together and Bring out a Nigerian That is
Patriotic to the Nigerian Dream
Non- Tribal
Un- Partial
Non- Jihadist
Open minded
Has no Record of Violence( Directly or Indirectly) That will take over the Leadership of Nigeria come May 29th 2019..

The Rescue of Nigeria is Collective Assignment that must be Achieved

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
Good talk. God bless you for this comment. All we are saying Nigeria need a leader that will save us from the hardship we are passing through now from the hands of inexperienced present government.

1 Like

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by rusher14: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amarabae:
I don't like atiku to be honest.
Both him and buhari are birds of the same feather.
PDP should give the flag to Saraki or Tambuwal

And Saraki's excellence in Kwara state is testament to his exemplary leadership quality...oh wait!!
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Offisteven: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
His Excellency Chief Obasanjo, Despite his flaws is Father when it comes to Nigerian Politics and his Experience will always Count...

His Excellency Alhaji Atiku is also an Experienced politician whose experience is needed..

I as a Citizen of our Great Country wants everyone to shed their Personal Grudges, put Hands together and Bring out a Nigerian That is
Non- Tribal
Un- Partial
Non- Jihadist
Open minded
Has no Record of Violence( Directly or Indirectly) That will take over the Leadership of Nigeria come May 29th 2019..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
Donald Duke is the answer, period.
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by hmuhammad(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:

Non- Tribal
Un- Partial
Non- Jihadist
Open minded

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
the sad truth is that no northern candidate(s) dead or alive can defeat PMB..... I am a northerner and that is the truth

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by TheAlchemist: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Atiku DOA... if you know you know!
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by modath(f): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
midolian:
You and Atiku will have no choice but to become Friends after Buhari wins 2019 elections..

Greedy old men!

Mido, don't leak the script yet.. grin

1 Like

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by hmuhammad(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amarabae:
I don't like atiku to be honest.
Both him and buhari are birds of the same feather.
PDP should give the flag to Saraki or Tambuwal
tambuwal that cannot win his own polling unit, didn't you watch the recent rally held in sokoto? Any northern candidate contesting against PMB will surly kill his political career...... PMB is now a movement in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by hmuhammad(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
modath:

Mido, don't leak the script yet.. grin
all these IPOB miscreants don't want to learn at all, I just pity all the northern candidates contesting against Buhari, it will be a "bye bye" to their political career.

I told them that PMB is now a movement in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Cajal(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
experimentist:
grin

I just wan ask one question pls.

Who will the ipob pigs vote for in 2019?

A: Buhari
B: Atiku
C: Saraki
D: Fayose
E: Nnamdi Kownu
F: FFK

grin
..ffk/fayose combo... With Dino senate president and TIMI frank... Speaker
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by experimentist: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cajal:
..ffk/fayose combo... With Dino senate president and TIMI frank... Speaker
grin
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by hmuhammad(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
midolian:

Greedy old men!
LOL!!! IPOB miscreants won't like your post, Atiku is their messiah.

They all think likes and shares on nairaland will make Atiku or PDP win the 2019 presidential election. They should visit northern Nigeria and they will believe that PMB has over 13 million votes stored in northern warehouse... we should be expecting over 20 million votes by 2019

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by rhektor(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Which of the gods?
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Felixv: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
While the world writes about Dangote --nobody of relevance writes about Atiku....case closed.

saraki would be broke after the pdp primaries -

1 Like

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by bedspread: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
[s]
hmuhammad:
the sad truth is that no northern candidate(s) dead or alive can defeat PMB..... I am a northerner and that is the truth
[/s] Pmb has been Defeated.. it's not by Struggle ..
Nigeria is not made up of Northern Nigeria..
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by jibs4lv(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Offpoint:
Support him or not... We are kicking buhari out, it doesn't matter who or what the present to us as long as is not a "Buhari" I'm good.

meanwhile

If you're within Akure, Ondo state... There's on going Graphics Lessons for those who wish to learn Graphics... it goes for just N3500 no hidden Charges. You'll receive a certificate after the programme. Quote me if you're interested or call 0705 451 5809
Kick him out with your one vote if you can ......thats if you even have PVC grin
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by win2kwire: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Atiku is a thief and should always be treated as a petty criminal!
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by hmuhammad(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] Pmb has been Defeated.. it's not by Struggle ..
Nigeria is not made up of Northern Nigeria..
stop deceiving yourself, 60% of votes come from north, 5% from your SE, 5% from SS while the remaining 30% from SW.

What do you even know about politics? PMB will win with a landslide and you will continue to cry till 2023

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Peacecore: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Offpoint:

meanwhile

In ur dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News Independent National Electoral Commission Press Release / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters / Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.