Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

"God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (40150 Views)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos / 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
luvmijeje:

Am I the only person that is just hearing the above news?
Yes you are. tongue
It's no news OBJ prostrated (some say knelt down) to beg Atiku for the PDP presidential ticket in 2003. Immediately he regained the position he assumed a frontal onslaught in deliberately damaging Atiku politically.
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Deadlytruth(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
MrPolitics:
Baba we both know this is personal. Because you prostrated for him. Who send you?
I am sure Atiku's biggest regret will be allowing OBJ to run for re-election. If Atiku had listened to the governors then, he would be a former president today.

Now, I doubt the PDP would still give him their ticket. He was the most favoured until the recent defections.
Would be interesting to see

Couldn't have been better said. He was warned by Tinubu and Ibori. It is even said in some quarters that Tinubu specifically asked Atiku to mention to him just one promise Obasanjo ever made and kept to deserve his trust in him to support his ambition in return in 2007, but that Atiku couldn't.
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
I don't know if God has forgiven OBJ for selling this country to Dangote..

Only inteligent people will catch my drift

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by alowonle02(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Obandanjo will be a strong impendiment for Atiku.
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by bejeria101(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nobody wants your support unrepentant trouble maker.
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Freeman50(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Which god is he referring to? on whose side is he then. But he just met with Atiku few weeks ago. that man is just confused.
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Azam101: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
MrPolitics:
Baba we both know this is personal. Because you prostrated for him. Who send you?
I am sure Atiku's biggest regret will be allowing OBJ to run for re-election. If Atiku had listened to the governors then, he would be a former president today.

Now, I doubt the PDP would still give him their ticket. He was the most favoured until the recent defections.
Would be interesting to see
I think the biggest mistake of his career like u clearly said.
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Linsigne(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=bedspread post=69978954][i]His Excellency Chief Obasanjo, Despite his flaws is Father when it comes to Nigerian Politics and his Experience will always Count...

His Excellency Alhaji Atiku is also an Experienced politician whose experience is needed..

I as a Citizen of our Great Country wants everyone to shed their Personal Grudges, put Hands together and Bring out a Nigerian That is
Patriotic to the Nigerian Dream
Non- Tribal
Un- Partial
Non- Jihadist
Open minded
Has no Record of Violence( Directly or Indirectly) That will take over the Leadership of Nigeria come May 29th 2019..

The Rescue of Nigeria is Collective Assignment that must be Achieved

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
This man you just yarn rubbish. If beta there is another choice BTW Atiku and buhari I will vote but if Atiku and buhari I will vote buhari
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
experimentist:
grin

I just wan ask one question pls.

Who will the ipob pigs vote for in 2019?

A: Buhari
B: Atiku
C: Saraki
D: Fayose
E: Nnamdi Kownu
F: FFK

grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Sunli(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2018
we should consider certain things from OBJ statement....He brought Atiku who was notting but governor elect in adamawa...he made him his vice..yet when he Obj want to go for second term Atiku say no..he want it for himself..OBJ had to knelt down befor someone he helped lift up to b VP because Atiku never contested with him 1999..OBJ attempted for third term bid Atiku foiled it...Atiku amass d wealth to his personal pocket more than his boss n bribe many governors to get their loyalty against his boss..considering Adamawa then,Atiku controlled d governor Boni Haruna of adamawa,he exploit adamawas resources and even Boni too for almost all things in adamawa he want it for himself.i know OBJ may have had his share of the trouble in the past..but Atiku did more harm than his boss...from this I know Atiku was greedy,..selfish..,not patriotic..unrespectful..,not patient..,not looking at his past..corrupt man n corrupting orders..truly OBJ is right,..i know OBJ had his flaws but he atleast did well compared to some military who came before him so many things we have in his time,he gather so much for the country that he would not trust it to people like Atiku..he atempted to continue but atiku stoped him,..had he continue the leadership..things could not have been as this...am from the north Buhari is inexperience economically..n can be sentimental probably regarding religion,parhaps becos north west where came from are not having high no.of Christians as compared to other regions in the north..but places where atiku came from christians are more in his state...though Buhari may have good intentions we are afraid of his religious sides..while Atiku also we afraid,he might corrupt and we do not progress(though he may have his religios sides too)..as Saraki also is similar to Atiku,..while Kwankwaso n sule similar to buhari..my point like OBJ we look for people with knowledge e.g Osinbajo,,Dankwambo or Tambuwal or Mark...though probably in the case twist n turns..we may surprise at it...Nigeria needs true leadership not the corrupt politics of some bigwigs..i call the north to stop being religious fanatics cos this destroy our dear nation than it could have build it....

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by bakila: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
His Excellency Chief Obasanjo, Despite his flaws is Father when it comes to Nigerian Politics and his Experience will always Count...

His Excellency Alhaji Atiku is also an Experienced politician whose experience is needed..

I as a Citizen of our Great Country wants everyone to shed their Personal Grudges, put Hands together and Bring out a Nigerian That is
Patriotic to the Nigerian Dream
Non- Tribal
Un- Partial
Non- Jihadist
Open minded
Has no Record of Violence( Directly or Indirectly) That will take over the Leadership of Nigeria come May 29th 2019..

The Rescue of Nigeria is Collective Assignment that must be Achieved

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
Rescue again?
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by TheAlchemist: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2018
hmuhammad:
the sad truth is that no northern candidate(s) dead or alive can defeat PMB..... I am a northerner and that is the truth

why is that if i may ask?
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by romenna: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2018
What I have come to learn abt OBJ is dat, wen he sàys A, and people disagree with him, he prefers to tear down everywhere.
He is still a military dictator.
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by hmuhammad(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
TheAlchemist:

why is that if i may ask?
there are millions of northerners who see Buhari as the only northern leader after Danfodio, Balewa, Ahmadu Bello
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by thedynamic(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2018
[b][/b]THE DYNAMIC VISIONIERS IS WILLING TO SUPPORT HIS ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Nigeria’s former vice-president Atiku Abubakar has been picked as the presidential candidate for the country’s main opposition, People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Atiku is a familiar foe for the ruling All Progressives Congress having been a member until last December when he decamped and returned to PDP. It’s Atiku’s fourth run for the presidency after failed attempts in 2007, 2011 and 2015. He served as vice-president for eight years from 1999 to 2007 during the Obasanjo administration.

strong critic of Muhammadu Buhari’s performance in office with Nigeria’s economy struggling for growth and insecurity concerns in the volatile north persisting. So far, Atiku has hinged his campaign on creating jobs—a message that’s likely to resonate given Nigeria’s high unemployment numbers after losing the presidency in 2015 after a 16-year run. It will be following some of the same electoral strategy as APC did four years ago. It has welcomed several APC stalwarts who have decamped to form a coalition of influential politicians across several regions in Nigeria, just as APC did back in 2015. Indeed, the three leading presidential candidates during PDP’s primaries this weekend were all APC members until a few months ago.

The party provided the best man for the job.

The Dynamic Visioniers would love to work as your campaign organization in Lagos State.

Long Live PDP.

Long Live His Excellency Atiku Abubakar
Re: "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo by Belluchii: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
This should be taken seriously, Obasanjo knows him more than the public, we should consider certain things from OBJ statement, Nigeria needs true leadership not the corrupt politics that these people are trying to introduce again with Atiku as their candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' / Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.