Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy (45564 Views)

2023: Femi Gbajabiamila Perfects Plan To Be Governor Of Lagos, Oust Tinubu / Gov. Yahaya Bello Perfects Plans To Rig Tomorrow’s Election – Dino Melaye / How APC Is Giving Saraki ‘the Jonathan Treatment’ – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by profbayo: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
PapaBrowne:
Very dumb moves.
If this is the best the FG could come up with, then no wonder Nigeria is dwindling by the day. They cant even come up with a simple strategy to frame their enemy, and we expect them to fix Nigeria.
Mr Strategy, y not teach them the simple way to frame the so called enemy instead of making Noise here.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by frankson1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Saraki has been impeached is the news we want to hear. The plans on how to achieve that is not our business. Get the job done and tell us how you did it

I keep wondering who is always an INSIDE SOURCE that keeps kicking secrets.
BLOODY LIARS POLITICIANS.
But on a second thought, all the points mentioned are allegations already on ground.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by tolexy111: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
searchlight:
what if you are from plateau state and you are among those killed and buried in mass why buhari prays for god for your soul to go well will you be here typing this crap?
was it buhari that held a knife to their throat? Tools used by opposition, u failed in your own thinking
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
tolexy111:
Even if he does, haters like you still wont see any good from this administration
tagging me an hater, how do you know I'm an hater, that's a strong word to use for someone you have never met..
you are putting the interests of politicians over who probably does not know of your existence over your fellow citizens...
in all honesty can't you tell me the difference BTW Buhari and Jonathan?
more than 3 years down the line, you Buhari lovers are not willing him to take responsibility for the wrongs in his government, it always has to be the fault of others who has ruined everything for sixteen years.. excuses upon excuses..
the fact that you love him blindly despite his woeful performance in security, corruption and economy does not mean everyone else should be blinkered like you.
I'm not an hater, but I expected more than the mediocre performance I've seen, perhaps it's you who need to check himself.
mind you I'm a Yoruba like you.

1 Like

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by tolexy111: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
gare:

OK SEE YOU CAN SEE POINT OUT ONE GOOD THING ? I DONT NEED YOU TO CONVINCE ME, JUST LIST OUT THE GOOD THINGS
it will b a waste of time because 3 will always appear like E to you
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by profbayo: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
As Long as My Heavenly Father did not back them up, THEY WILL CRASH with their Plans!!
Whose is ur Heavenly father? u mean the Devil ?
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by tolexy111: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sap0:

tagging me an hater, how do you know I'm an hater, that's a strong word to use for someone you have never met..
you are putting the interests of politicians over who probably does not know of your existence over your fellow citizens...
in all honesty can't you tell me the difference BTW Buhari and Jonathan?
more than 3 years down the line, you Buhari lovers are not willing him to take responsibility for the wrongs in his government, it always has to be the fault of others who has ruined everything for sixteen years.. excuses upon excuses..
the fact that you love him blindly despite his woeful performance in security, corruption and economy does not mean everyone else should be blinkered like you.
I'm not an hater, but I expected more than the mediocre performance I've seen, perhaps it's you who need to check himself.
mind you I'm a Yoruba like you.
Being yoruba is ur problem not mine.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
tolexy111:
Being yoruba is ur problem not mine.
good luck to you Mr Buhari lover, you probably love buhari more than yourself.. I will not be dragged down to unnecessary exchange of abuse with you.

1 Like

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Awoo88: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Speculation from hungry media House
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Engrghidazuka: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ingocof:
Every good people of kwara state will be happy if the nail is as big as the one used on Jesus when He was crucified.
But, Jesus Christ resurrected after three days grin grin grin

May God rule over your life as Buhari is ruling over this country.
May your income shrink as Buhari shrinked the economy of this country as a result of incompetence and nepotism. AMEN
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Peacecore: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
As Long as My Heavenly Father did not back them up, THEY WILL CRASH with their Plans!!
U are now calling God. No more kwara is 100% percent for Saraki
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by kjhova(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sap0:

not a fan of saraki in any way, but don't you think all this energy being wasted on Saraki should be better used in solving all the problems going on in this country?
oh well
it's like you are a certified zombie.

No energy has been waisted on Saraki, man! Did you not see how the report was filled with "they said, it was said, reported to have etc etc? PMB is in London while the house is on recess. Journos must eat so paper gotta write something. Hence the exercise you just read. It is all supposition and thus you can't hold the paper responsible as they will easily claim that they merely reported hearsay.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
kjhova:

No energy has been waisted on Saraki, man! Did you not see how the report was filled with "they said, it was said, reported to have etc etc? PMB is in London while the house is on recess. Journos must eat so paper gotta write something. Hence the exercise you just read. It is all supposition and thus you can't hold the paper responsible as they will easily claim that they merely reported hearsay.
well said.. I didn't even notice those.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Holuwarsweun(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
fabianjay101:
E tire me and some people go dey shout sai baba,, how na? so all this madness na achievement for some people eye...

No mind them jawe
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Holuwarsweun(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
tolexy111:
next time, learn to shut up
If I no shut am come help me shut am
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by bestpunterever: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
searchlight:
Maina ,Baru , Babachir Lawan, Usman Yusulf, Aunty Kemi is all I can say to you. though zombies barely think
yeah, you zombie hardly used your brain.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chibuzoc:
Okay
very funny pic
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by boxypane(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
How the Sarakis have single handedly murdered the future of many Kwarans... We will stop him from doing same to Nigerians.
A man who said the post of the Senate President is not juicy enough. Is that one a leader or a selfish personnel.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by SmartTeck: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
gare:

WHY NOT DIVERT THIS ENERGY, TIME & RESOURCES IN DEVELOPING THIS COUNTRY, RATHER THAN FIGHT JUST ONE MAN IN OTHER FOR THEM TO PROVE A POINT .

IT IS REALLY ANNOYING THAT THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER TO JUST TO FIGHT ONE MAN, WHY NOT GATHER ON HOW THEY IMPROVE ON INFRASTRUCTURES, CREATE JOBS. I GIVE UP FOR THIS GUYS.

ELECTIONS IS JUST 6 MONTHS AWAY, BUT NOBODY IS TELLING US WHAT THEY WILL DO DIFFERENTLY FOR THE OTHER PERSON, WE CAN ALL SEE IT ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES, NOBODY HAS ANYTHING NEW ON EDUCATION, HEALTH CARE, INDUSTRIALIZATION, TAKING US AWAY ROM OIL TO A NATION THAT IS PRODUCING, WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WEST AFRICAN MARKET.

THEY ARE FIGHTING THEMSELVES FOR THEMSELVES NOT FOR ME AND YOU.

I wonder o!
I don't know why most of our politicians are so selfish.

Meanwhile I sell Scanner Mouse!
Order now!!!
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by everozone: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
APC bring it on.Saraki is unshakeable.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by notoriousbabe: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
This government is a fool
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by bluecircle470: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
This will only make Saraki more popular . Mark my words.

Saraki is a gonna already. Good night to Saraki.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by divinelove(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
This will only make Saraki more popular . Mark my words.

Sense will not kill you

He will win massive public sympathy and support to the deteriment of FG

1 Like

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Lovetoglory(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
that is where you lie. sai baba till 2023
Holuwarsweun:
If this is true then APC and Buhari led FG are all mad. Why can't they leave this bukola alone.

My first FTC of the year 2018
I dedicate this to all the Anti APC. May we be able to send that Fulani man back to DAURA come 2019.

Quote me if u want make Sango help me finish u.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Imagine FG wasting useful time, energy and resources to hunt down just one man when you can use the same to win the electorates over.
Misplaced priority
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by xcelentattitude(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
OP, clap for your self. I just want you to know that I didn't read your post, it's kinda too long.

On second thought, I think the plan is no longer perfect since you already know about it. All you have to do is to alert the appropriate authorities. I still didn't read it.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by dodelight(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
tolexy111:
i only wish ur people (family or friends) were among victims murdered in offa robbery, only then you wud know the true devil saraki is
And I pronounce this evil wish come to pass upon you in the name that is above all names, even in the name of Jesus!
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by dodelight(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
searchlight:
what if you are from plateau state and you are among those killed and buried in mass why buhari prays for god for your soul to go well will you be here typing this crap?
Don't mind that stupid fool!
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Ingocof(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Engrghidazuka:
But, Jesus Christ resurrected after three days grin grin grin

May God rule over your life as Buhari is ruling over this country.
May your income shrink as Buhari shrinked the economy of this country as a result of incompetence and nepotism. AMEN

And what did I do to warrant such insult? any way this only show the level of your moral decadence, by the way I return it back to you
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
If Buhari wants to Remain in power by force he should be a man a do so, suspend the constitution and announce a civilian dictatorship

All this movie and drama is really pointless
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by tolexy111: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
dodelight:

And I pronounce this evil wish come to pass upon you in the name that is above all names, even in the name of Jesus!
hence, shut your mouth or just read comment, walk along and dont bother commenting
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Justinah4real(f): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
gare:

WHY NOT DIVERT THIS ENERGY, TIME & RESOURCES IN DEVELOPING THIS COUNTRY, RATHER THAN FIGHT JUST ONE MAN IN OTHER FOR THEM TO PROVE A POINT .

IT IS REALLY ANNOYING THAT THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER TO JUST TO FIGHT ONE MAN, WHY NOT GATHER ON HOW THEY IMPROVE ON INFRASTRUCTURES, CREATE JOBS. I GIVE UP FOR THIS GUYS.

ELECTIONS IS JUST 6 MONTHS AWAY, BUT NOBODY IS TELLING US WHAT THEY WILL DO DIFFERENTLY FOR THE OTHER PERSON, WE CAN ALL SEE IT ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES, NOBODY HAS ANYTHING NEW ON EDUCATION, HEALTH CARE, INDUSTRIALIZATION, TAKING US AWAY ROM OIL TO A NATION THAT IS PRODUCING, WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WEST AFRICAN MARKET.

THEY ARE FIGHTING THEMSELVES FOR THEMSELVES NOT FOR ME AND YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Bola Tinubu Plays Polo - PHOTOS / Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos / Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.