Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy (45569 Views)

2023: Femi Gbajabiamila Perfects Plan To Be Governor Of Lagos, Oust Tinubu / Gov. Yahaya Bello Perfects Plans To Rig Tomorrow’s Election – Dino Melaye / How APC Is Giving Saraki ‘the Jonathan Treatment’ – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by bedspread: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
ollah2:

You think your heavenly father cares about politics?
HE Cares about wat affects HIS KIDS

1 Like

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by dlondonbadboy: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
angry
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tilt! Nigerian Politics is gibberish! Politicians are way too immature and no political office holder is exempted.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by bestpunterever: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Holuwarsweun:
If this is true then APC and Buhari led FG are all mad. Why can't they leave this bukola alone.
why would they leave him alone, let any armed robber mention your name in any robbery case, you will see how police will treat you. But because it was Sarak, he is not to be questioned abi?
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by anibi9674: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
buhari's govt

2 Likes

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Danchibez: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Useless sets of people in Buhari gvt

1 Like

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by ollah2: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
HE Cares about wat affects HIS KIDS

So Nigerians are not his kids? undecided
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Sharpshooota: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/fg-perfects-plans-to-nail-saraki/

Sometimes I blame the hardship in Nigeria solely on me if I had done what was on my mind when pmb came to IMO state university for Rocha's daughter's wedding in 2014, nobody would have been experiencing this hardship buhari was just standing inches from me and my roommate at st Joseph's Catholic church Imsu , atiku was there but a little far from me, kwankwaso was discussing with Rocha's ,tinubu was equally present in company of fayemi infact students were allowed a free day with dignitaries then I said to my roommate what if I hit down buhari down buhari like will anything happen if I do so? He looked at me thinking I was joking .... I PICKED UP A 2 BY 2 STICK AND WAS HEADING TOWARDS BUHARI BEFORE MY ROOMIE GRABBED ME AND TOOK AWAY THE STICK ..I told him nothing will happen highest the country will burn for just one week and everyone will go home....if I had sacrificed myself ,180 million Nigerian wouldn't be suffering by now ....please Nigerians blame me ,put all the blames on me SAD RIGHT NOW
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by bedspread: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
ollah2:

So Nigerians are not his kids? undecided
So wats ur point?
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by OnyeFely: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
They have been planning since June 2015 wen became the Senate president, this time around, all their plans will still come to nought. I don't know y APC is wriggling in pains cos of these defections wen they say they were not losing sleep over them. Confused party, they should play politics, n remove him, n not the use of state security apparatus.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by starbn(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT COMMENTS BY SOME SENSLESS NAIRALANDERS HERE. SEUN;PLEASE WE NEED TO HAVE SOME MENTAL SCREENING BEFORE CREATING TREAD HERE.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by ollah2: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
So wats ur point?

So what does it look like to you?
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by biggy26: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Holuwarsweun:
If this is true then APC and Buhari led FG are all mad. Why can't they leave this bukola alone.
Because he is their nemesis.

1 Like

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by swintiney: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Some of the numerous weaknesses of this government and the APC is not being able to withstand opposition and criticism thus making them appear dictatorial.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by emykinto: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Here is another plan by FG to make Saraki more popular.... Every plot to get him alway end to make him stronger.

4 Likes

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Ebenezerk2: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
They are useless people, I pray that the next president will be bold enough to jail EFCC Chairman and I.G of Police comes 2019 by the grace of God

4 Likes

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Dee60: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
gare:

WHY NOT DIVERT THIS ENERGY, TIME & RESOURCES IN DEVELOPING THIS COUNTRY, RATHER THAN FIGHT JUST ONE MAN IN OTHER FOR THEM TO PROVE A POINT

They ALL lack vision and have NO plans. This is what you always see visionless people do. Run around like dogs seeking tiny bones to eat! - Someone said the problem with Africa is : Those who have power lack vision and those who have vision lack power! This is the cyrcle we are caught in - So, what should we do? Get your PVC and remove all the rotten and visionless elements parading themselves in these mega parties. PDP=APC=PDP=APC. Three years ago they all left for APC when they smelled that the masses were about to sack their thiefing union. Three years after, they are all now mingled as one. APC=PDP=APC=PDP! The more you look!

3 Likes

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Mpanyi: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Couldn't see not even one strategy

1 Like

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Ojiofor: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Saraki has been impeached is the news we want to hear. The plans on how to achieve that is not our business. Get the job done and tell us how you did it

Buhari and his clueless team can never get it done as you wished.Saraki will still outsmart him once again.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
government of vendetta I thought the sai Barbar repackager thiefTinubu said he can win the election even in wheelchair... he he he he we challenge APC to be neutral let Nigerians vote according to their conscience... because a good market don't need advertisements to sell itself... sai Barbar is a failure

4 Likes

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by emmaitive(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
wakaman:

He is suspect! If found guilty, you can serve his jail term with him.
Or you can organise a bandit group like him and jail break him.
ewu

1 Like

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Ojiofor: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Buhari all his life hate fair competition,while others in his generation was joining army with Waec he joined with letter from his principle.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by gudnessme: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
achiever12:
Would they have taken any of the actions above if saraki didn't oppose buhari? I still can't see any integrity in buhari.

Please anyone who has seen integrity in buhari should point it out.

You are on point brother. The so called man of integrity always going after his perceived opponents while turning blind eyes on those in his support even though they are worst rogues.

4 Likes

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by SirChime(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Any where demons have gathered against Ekweremadu and Saraki Holy Ghost � destroy them .

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/fg-perfects-plans-to-nail-saraki/

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by nwosueugeneken: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
A responsible government will work tirelessly to upgrade the living standards of her citizens, but APC government is busy pushing rat when their house is on fire � Nigerians are hungry, 2019 general elections Nigerians will definitely register their anger's

3 Likes

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Deo1986(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
To be frank, Saraki is not a clean politician, the fact that people are supporting him and his likes shows that Nigerians still has a loooooooooooong way to go in terms of transparency and integrity, as for me and my family, we shall settle for APC and Buhari.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by mbjsuki(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
This will only make Saraki more popular . Mark my words.

Yes! Very true. Just like Oladigbo!
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by papascode: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Forget saraki you are making him more popular

1 Like

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by mbjsuki(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
This will only make Saraki more popular . Mark my words.

Yes! Very true. Just like Okadigbo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn / #BuhariMustGo Protest Rocks Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.