Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy (45577 Views)

2023: Femi Gbajabiamila Perfects Plan To Be Governor Of Lagos, Oust Tinubu / Gov. Yahaya Bello Perfects Plans To Rig Tomorrow’s Election – Dino Melaye / How APC Is Giving Saraki ‘the Jonathan Treatment’ – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Didi2d(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
This will only make Saraki more popular . Mark my words.

That's how they said if the federal government arrest Nnamdi kanu, he will be more popular and powerful.
Where is Nnamdi kanu today?
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Ekez(m): 3:39am On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Holuwarsweun post=69979262]If this is true then APC and Buhari led FG are all mad. Why can't they leave this bukola alone.

My first FTC of the year 2018
I dedicate this to all the Anti APC. May we be able to send that Fulani man back to DAURA come 2019.

Quote me if u want make Sango help me finish u.
Amen
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by 400billionman: 5:34am On Aug 05, 2018
gare:

WHY NOT DIVERT THIS ENERGY, TIME & RESOURCES IN DEVELOPING THIS COUNTRY, RATHER THAN FIGHT JUST ONE MAN IN OTHER FOR THEM TO PROVE A POINT .

IT IS REALLY ANNOYING THAT THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER TO JUST TO FIGHT ONE MAN, WHY NOT GATHER ON HOW THEY IMPROVE ON INFRASTRUCTURES, CREATE JOBS. I GIVE UP FOR THIS GUYS.

ELECTIONS IS JUST 6 MONTHS AWAY, BUT NOBODY IS TELLING US WHAT THEY WILL DO DIFFERENTLY FOR THE OTHER PERSON, WE CAN ALL SEE IT ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES, NOBODY HAS ANYTHING NEW ON EDUCATION, HEALTH CARE, INDUSTRIALIZATION, TAKING US AWAY ROM OIL TO A NATION THAT IS PRODUCING, WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WEST AFRICAN MARKET.

THEY ARE FIGHTING THEMSELVES FOR THEMSELVES NOT FOR ME AND YOU.
my type of comment
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Shelumiel: 6:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Didi2d:

That's how they said if the federal government arrest Nnamdi kanu, he will be more popular and powerful.
You cannot compare Kanu and Saraki; the two are fighting different causes so the same judgement cannot be given to both .
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Kog45(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2018
wakaman:

He is suspect!
If found guilty, you can serve his jail term with him.

Or you can organise a bandit group like him and jail break him.
I want to quote you dirty but realising that the guy you quoted acted like PDP agent and your response sounds like APC agent.

It's just a pity how poverty has limit our sense of reasoning on a lot of cleared issues.

It's surprising to hear that you guys are on 30k stipends

Pls let save our future.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Kog45(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2018
Didi2d:

Here we go again Namdi Kanu and Bukola Saraki.

This is total different scenario and the comparison is uncalled for.

Pls let us wake up from all this myopic political induced comments.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by wakaman: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2018
Kog45:
I want to quote you dirty but realising that the guy you quoted acted like PDP agent and your response sounds like APC agent.

It's just a pity how poverty has limit our sense of reasoning on a lot of cleared issues.

It's surprising to hear that you guys are on 30k stipends

Pls let save our future.

Poverty?
Who you?
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by SternProphet: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shelumiel:
You cannot compare Kanu and Saraki; the two are fighting different causes so the same judgement cannot be given to both .

I hate IPOB with a passion and anything or anybody trying to break up Nigeria always meets bad luck. However, Nnamdi Kanu is way more honourable than Saraki. Saraki is a spoilt, visionless, sneaky guy and extremely selfish guy without principles. His ambition is not matched by intellect.

When you say they are "fighting different causes", what cause is Saraki fighting? We know what Kanu was fighting and he almost paid supreme sacrifice for it.
Re: Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy by Falcaoalih123: 1:33am On Aug 10, 2018
their plans is in vain, they only make Saraki famous..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register / “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.