₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,276,499 members, 4,988,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 08:10 AM

A Curious Tale Of Two 2017 Honda CR-Vs - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Curious Tale Of Two 2017 Honda CR-Vs (4526 Views)

Neatly Used Honda CR-V For Sale@500k / This 2017 Honda Civic Type R Would Change Your Perception About Civics (photos) / 2017 Honda CRV Is Here, What Do You Think About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Curious Tale Of Two 2017 Honda CR-Vs by dcollyns: 6:05pm On Mar 31
Thanks
Re: A Curious Tale Of Two 2017 Honda CR-Vs by Trustme2(m): 7:02am On May 15
Cosplay:

I assume you're referring to his refusal to provide the VIN for his advertised vehicles because of some fear of VIN cloning.

In which case you're quite wrong, and this is very different.

For the events described here to have been possible the perpetrators would have needed physical access to the actual physical VIN stamp from the damaged Vehicle.

Simply seeing the VIN online wouldn't suffice for the level of detail that went into this counterfeit.
Bros. Good morning sir. Hope you're good. I beg I take God beg you help me run an urgent check on this

Chassis number
2TIBU4EE2AC473611. I need to take a decision on it this morning especially with the pre shipment pictures
Kindly send to this email. durotola80@gmail.com.
Thanks Bro. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja. / 2013 Audi S5 Or 2013 BMW M3? / Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.