Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now (1314 Views)

Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by LifestyleTonite: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Reno Omokri has shared a picture showing actor Kenneth Okonkwo having a talk with ex-president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ). The same Kenneth Okonkwo is currently praising President Buhari and slamming GEJ in the process.

At a political gathering, the actor said,

"If the South East shall support any other person for the presidency, they are going to spend the next eight years in the wilderness. It hs been agreed that it is their turn after President Buhari. Our slogan is Ndigbo for Presidnet Buhari 2019 and then Presidnet Buhari for Ndigbo 2023”.

Surprised by how the actor changed from believing in GEJ to now singing praises of Buhari, Reno Omokri tweeted:

”This is Kenneth Okonkwo when he was telling @GEJonathan the same thing he is now telling President @MBuhari. He will also say the same thing to the next occupant of that office. That is what he is good at. He knows how to ACT loyal without BEING loyal."

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/picture-of-kenneth-okonkwo-praising-gej-just-as-hes-praising-pmb-now/

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Maybe GEJ is his first choice. But is GEJ running in this election?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by bedspread: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kenneth is a Conedian... He is sooo unserious joor

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by amaniro: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
he is still living in bondage Andy okeke. That's why the thin still dey follow am. ~ass licker that's all I know!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by Ingocof(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
This was just a greeting to the then sitting president, even if you do not like his person courtesy demands you honour your president with greeting when occasion demands
Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by Holuwarsweun(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
If u know the Meaning of "OWO EPO" then this guy is a Good example
Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by vanbonattel: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ingocof:
This was just a greeting to the then sitting president, even if you do not like his person courtesy demands you honour your president with greeting when occasion demands

I won't greet buharri if I meet him, I will rather ask him if he's counting the number of dead innocent people his soldiers are killing.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by alizma: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
this would have make difference if Jonathan is still in power. life has moved on since 2015 so don't expect okonkwo to stand still.
Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by Cjrane2: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Reno Omokri has shared a picture showing actor Kenneth Okonkwo having a talk with ex-president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ). The same Kenneth Okonkwo is currently praising President Buhari and slamming GEJ in the process.

At a political gathering, the actor said,

"If the South East shall support any other person for the presidency, they are going to spend the next eight years in the wilderness. It hs been agreed that it is their turn after President Buhari. Our slogan is Ndigbo for Presidnet Buhari 2019 and then Presidnet Buhari for Ndigbo 2023”.

Surprised by how the actor changed from believing in GEJ to now singing praises of Buhari, Reno Omokri tweeted:

”This is Kenneth Okonkwo when he was telling @GEJonathan the same thing he is now telling President @MBuhari. He will also say the same thing to the next occupant of that office. That is what he is good at. He knows how to ACT loyal without BEING loyal."

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/picture-of-kenneth-okonkwo-praising-gej-just-as-hes-praising-pmb-now/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bloody AGIP grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know why they always think nobody will remember their treachery after one or two years?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
ums10:
Are You Ready for Training That Can Change Your Financial Life? And Make you Your Own Boss?
You should explain to us how it will change our financial lives in this harsh economic condition.
Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Greener pasture things.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by mycar: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
That Guy is looking for his daily bread.
Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by akinszz: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Anywhere belle face
Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by BuariCopyPaste: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
This man don use him hand destroy himself.
Awon Igbo brothers go dig up everything about him now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by BAILMONEY: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Maybe GEJ is his first choice. But is GEJ running in this election?
MALLAM I KNOW SAY YOU GO DEY HERE
Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by Cjrane2: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
comshots:
Greener pasture things.

I don't know why i think Andy might be a little bit retarded

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kenneth Okonkwo Praising GEJ Just As He’s Praising PMB Now by wordcat(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sycophants, they're known by their call for Igbo presidency

(1) (Reply)

Stormy Daniels:blows Hot, “I Can Describe His Junk Perfectly” / K1 Praised Ambode In July For Second Term; Then Praise Sanwo-olu In September / Angry APC Members Chants Thief On Adams Oshiomole Over The Party Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.