Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State (19858 Views)

Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos) / There Are Only Two Suspended Lakes In The World, Ado-awaye Suspended Lake Is One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
No doubt, Nigeria is a blessed country, with its vast area of greenery. There's nothing our lands cannot handle.

I like the picture with the plate of food. Very simple and truly original.

Indeed, it is experience alone that can quantify the value of peace, freedom, appreciation for life, and the simpleness of nature that rural life typifies.

I wished we focused our interests more in highlighting and connecting with the different rural communities of our country, instead of disengaging from them and treating people who live in rural areas with disdain.

After all, the fake and low-quality city life that the so-called urban areas in this country offer are just hell-hole slums.

Again, nice story!
Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by deturla: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
namet:
No doubt, Nigeria is a blessed country, with its vast area of greenery. There's nothing our lands cannot handle.

I like the picture with the plate of food. Very simple and truly original.

Indeed, it is experience alone that can quantify the value of peace, freedom, appreciation for life, and the simpleness of nature that rural life typifies.

I wished we focused our interests more in highlighting and connecting with the different rural communities of our country, instead of disengaging from them and treating people who live in rural areas with disdain.

After all, the fake and low-quality city life that the so-called urban areas in this country offer are just hell-hole slums.

Again, nice story!

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by Abagworo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Those Ado people are originally from Bini and they came in via Lagos which was a Bini camp. History can sometimes prove history.
Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
deturla:

Thanks a lot.

You're welcome, my brother!
And thanks for the good work you're doing.

1 Like

Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by Nofav0rs(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
KillaBeauty:
She’s definitely upset embarassed
my nigga will quietly take the stepping?
Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by colbankz(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Finally my village enter NL

1 Like

Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by Shinapraise(m): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
I work in Iseyin. And I have been to Ado awaye countless times the people are friendly and good the economic activity is gradually coming up I use to visit the place every week .

1 Like

Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by Buffalo2(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Had my primary school dere long time ago. Baptist Primary school Ado-Awaye with Late Omotoso as my headmaster. From the eastern side of the mountain, someone can see as far as Lanlate and Eruwa as well.

1 Like

Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by AreaFada2: 2:30am On Aug 05, 2018
Nice.

1 Like

Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by baby124: 5:31am On Aug 05, 2018
Nice pne
Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by tolase220(m): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2018
Quaint and original piece. May visit Ado Awaye somedays. How do you get there sir?
Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by ZiggyMr(m): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Nice one deedee

1 Like

Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by deturla: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2018
tolase220:
Quaint and original piece. May visit Ado Awaye somedays. How do you get there sir?

From where?
Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by deturla: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2018
ZiggyMr:
Nice one deedee

Gbayi Ziggy. How have you been bro?
Re: ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State by assetstrap(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2018
Shinapraise:
I work in Iseyin. And I have been to Ado awaye countless times the people are friendly and good the economic activity is gradually coming up I use to visit the place every week .

Can you tell us a bit more about the place from your experiences of the town in terms of food, the ppl, etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Slashes Blue Line Rail Prices By 50% In Line With Sanwo-Olu's Directive / Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt / 1st Rain Of 2017 in Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.