Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi (39179 Views)

32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. / Buhari's Mega Rally: Lagos Restricts Movement In 18 Major Routes / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by vanbonattel: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:

You should have known by now that I avoid online miscreants

I am a patriot, I support people defecting out of the evil APC grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by sarrki(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

I am a patriot, I support people defecting out of the evil APC grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by awakeupcall4all(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Why are you this deceptive boy??......You are doing what for free?? grin grin grin shocked shocked A full fledged jobless BMC always claiming what is not...Wetin eye no go see abeg?.....You are born again christian, you are doing this for free, you are from Ekiti...bla bla bla..Who ask you??

You waste you whole life online here posting propaganda to chore up the misfortune of a terrorist and yet this is for free??

Nah so the terrorist in aso rock also claiming he will not go to jail...lol......Confession of witches lol....

You still have to respond to this brah!!......Stop been an hypocritical lilliputian!! grin grin shocked

Between Presidents Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari.

Record has it that president Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption. He also sacked Mrs Mobolaji Osomo for administrative infraction. The same way late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sacked Mrs Adenike Grange as Minister of Health for administrative infraction.
It's on records that president Jonathan also sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful ministers in president Jonathan's administration. But when she erred, President Jonathan sacked her. President Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.
Now, tell me who president Buhari has sacked for the reported cases of corruption in his government?
Mind you, If you tell me that president Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily remind you that the same president Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like you and me and some other good Nigerians that forced him to sack Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other words, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.
Yet, some hero worshipping obsessive dim-wits will still want me to believe that president Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.
Let me also remind you that president Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their oaths of offices:
Abdulrasheed Maina:
Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by president Buhari. He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by president Jonathan in 2013 following recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen about 100billion naira from the pension fund.
CP Zakari Biu:
CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto. He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by president Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.
NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:
Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health. But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was recently reinstated.
Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court. Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.
Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.

Copy and forward

Faruk Adejoh-Audu writes
Butterflyle0:

[s]My brother its my own FREE contribution to a man I love so deeply.[/s]

President Buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by buhariguy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

I can do it for much less, mock APC by shouting buharri is a terrorist for 2 hours and collect 200 naira for the fun, then vote PDP on polling day.

Classic.
so all your insult is because of corrupt terrorist PDP.

I thought the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist wanted lefelendum.
So PDP is what you want.
What a shameful life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by maestroferddi: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:

Ok so Igbo nah pdp ?
Yes that is the party that exemplifies/typifies the yearnings and aspirations of an average Igboman.

A national party with catholic/universal/all-inclusive outlook, attributes that coheres/meshes well with Igbo worldview.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by vanbonattel: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
buhariguy:
so all your insult is because of corrupt terrorist PDP.

I thought the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist wanted lefelendum.
So PDP is what you want.
What a shameful life.

What I want is for the APC to stop aiding herdsmen in the killing of innocent Nigerians in the middle belt.

is that too much to ask?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by buhariguy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
maestroferddi:
Yes that is the party that exemplifies/typifies the yearnings and aspirations of an average Igboman.

A national party with catholic/universal/all-inclusive outlook, attributes that coheres/meshes well with Igbo worldview.
north, SS and SW are APC, and you are hoping to win the presidency.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by buhariguy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

What I want is for the APC supported federal law enforcement officers to stop aiding herdsmen in the killing of innocent Nigerians in the middle belt.

is that too much to ask?
if truly it is APC or buhari that behind the killing, let God make them to lose,
And if it is PDP sponsoring them, God has already make them to lose.

Don't insult anybody, just pray to God.
That is what I do.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by maestroferddi: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
buhariguy:
north, SS and SW are APC, and you are hoping to win the presidency.
Falsehood and propanganda are the attributes APC supporters cherish so much so I will not argue with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Butterflyle0: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:

My brother

I have observed you lately

You are a patriot and a nationalist

Keep it up

Sarrki let me drop a bombshell here grin

Since you have been observing me you must have noticed I don't say false news.

Senator Akpabios defection to APC is a done deal and will be happening not long from now and he has promised to decamp along with 12 to 15 senators from PDP.

This gist na as e dey hot I dey drop am so. cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by sarrki(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
maestroferddi:
Falsehood and propanganda are the attributes APC supporters cherish so much so I will not argue with you.

E pain am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by sarrki(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Senator Akpabios defection to APC is a done deal and will be happening not long from now and he has promised to decamp along with 12 to 15 senators from PDP.

I agree with you bro

Last 8 months I have created a thread on this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Butterflyle0: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:

I agree with you bro

Last 8 months I have created a thread on this

Hahaha you are a political prophet cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by vanbonattel: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
buhariguy:
if truly it is APC or buhari that behind the killing, let God make them to lose,
And if it is PDP sponsoring them, God has already make them to lose.

Don't insult anybody, just pray to God.
That is what I do.

Can't you see the bias in your statement?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by maestroferddi: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:

E pain am
You make me laugh...
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by IGBOmarryme: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

[s]Senator Akpabios defection to APC is a done deal and will be happening not long from now and he has promised to decamp along with 12 to 15 senators from PDP.

[/s]
Heheheheh stop talking nonsense please you APC Afonjas like consoling yourselves eeh!. Now that PDP is a winning team the same Akpabio who is minority leader will now leave the party that has become majority to join your losing APieces abi?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Butterflyle0: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
IGBOmarryme:
[/s]
Heheheheh stop talking nonsense please you APC Afonjas like consoling yourselves eeh!. Now that PDP is a winning team the same Akpabio who is minority leader will now leave the party that has become majority to join your losing APieces abi?

Little minds like yours shouldn't dabble into politics

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by IGBOmarryme: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Little minds like yours shouldn't dabble into politics
Big minds like you should have retired from politics lest you disgrace yourself with your Analogue strategies.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Butterflyle0: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

Big minds like you should have retired from politics lest you disgrace yourself with your Analogue strategies.

We shall see grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by IGBOmarryme: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

We shall see grin
Now you are talking.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by ScienceWatch: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother its my own FREE contribution to a man I love so deeply.

President Buhari
GET RID OF CORRUPT EVIL POLITICIANS.

SUPPORT BUHARI !

South Africa was recently brought to its knees by corrupt politicians, now that country is at the brink of a destructive cival war over land and mineral resources. Will that country go the same way like Zimbabwe because the masses continue to vote for a seriously corrupt ANC government.

SUPPORT BUHARI !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by agabaI23(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:
Only online miscreants thought everything ends online

This are the real voters
calm down. Thar crowd is there to kick out the governor who is an emperor. It has nothing to do with Buhari
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Nigeriapen(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is paid crowd
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by egoldman(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:
Only online miscreants thought everything ends online

This are the real voters

Ahhh, you still dey?
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by budusky05(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:
I will gladly accept 500 naira to shout Buharri for 2 hours. But will vote PDP on election day. Who wants herdsmen to keep harassing Ebonyi farmers?

True of an IPOB always selling for a port of stew, if I lie ask uwazurike, Artur nzeribe,

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by wakaman: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:
I will gladly accept 500 naira to shout Buharri for 2 hours. But will vote PDP on election day. Who wants herdsmen to keep harassing Ebonyi farmers?

See how cheap you are!
How much to denounce biafra?

smiley

150.00 NGN?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
APC can't win a councillorship seat in Ebonyi state unless they field a very popular person.
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:

Yes ooooo my brother

Buhari will surprise a lot Of online miscreants

When will you learn to think na.

Anyone will accept N500 to come to any stadium and claim support for even Abacha but on election day, it will be a different story

Remember how GEJ pulled crowd everywhere even in the north and south west all the Obas endorsed him yet what happened?

This is Nigeria
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
mycar:

One thing I noticed is that the herdsmen attacks have been on the low of recent. The spat of defection is sending shiver to their spines.
This shows that they know what they are doing.

Defection made herdmen/farmers attacks to go down? There is nothing we won't hear on nairaland. Sometimes, one begins to wonder if some people have indomie for brain.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by RexTramadol1: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
All for what?

Power

Don't be sad because of these leadership

One day, they will all die.

But the best you can do is make a great choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers / NURTW Vs TOOAN: Gunshots As Oluomo, Istijaba’s Boys Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.