Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi (39205 Views)

32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. / Buhari's Mega Rally: Lagos Restricts Movement In 18 Major Routes / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Awoleesu(m): 3:22am On Aug 05, 2018
sarrki:
Only online miscreants thought everything ends online

This these are the real voters
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Ekez(m): 3:35am On Aug 05, 2018
"Point of correction" Buhari is loved by zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Sakes: 3:45am On Aug 05, 2018
maasoap:

Defection made herdmen/farmers attacks to go down? There is nothing we won't hear on nairaland. Sometimes, one begins to wonder if some people have indomie for brain.

The killing is still happening.
The media is a bit more silent about that!!!!!!
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Sakes: 3:48am On Aug 05, 2018
People are a bit Confused in this GOVT. They are torn between what you call BUHARI''s achievement and his reasons for achieving.
To validate himself for a hidden agenda or other wise!!!!

Question for the THINKERS
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by agabusta: 6:08am On Aug 05, 2018
sarrki:

You know nothing

Pdp used it for politics

I am beginning to believe, as their only campaign talk now is to use herdsmen to scare people.

From Ekiti to Osun, PDP's only talk is herdsmen will come and kill you if you vote for the APC. Which in actual sense is contradictory if the APC is actually responsible for the herdsmen issue.

The way all PDP online goons have been screaming and using herdsmen to scare voters is highly suspicious.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Ahmeduana(m): 6:13am On Aug 05, 2018
sarrki:

This are the real voters
THESE ARE THE REAL MAGA!
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Fromban(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2018
Nna its easy for anybody to match for anybody but the fact remains apc has no hope in the east here.the best they ever got was 2015 and they are not coming any close
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Fromban(m): 6:57am On Aug 05, 2018
agabusta:

I am beginning to believe, as their only campaign talk now is to use herdsmen to scare people.

From Ekiti to Osun, PDP's only talk is herdsmen will come and kill you if you vote for the APC. Which in actual sense is contradictory if the APC is actually responsible for the herdsmen issue.

The way all PDP online goons have been screaming and using herdsmen to scare voters is highly suspicious.
the tin is not who is behind it,but what has the president done to stop it.all this bmc do u people tink atall.if am the owner of a building and someone is throwing stones into my house will i just sit and blame my enemies or will i react ?buhari's body language isn't fit for nigeria.the only problem i c nw is who to unseat him cos' all pdp can present is still dem dem
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Sufisunni: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2018
maestroferddi:
Stop deceiving yourself.

Nothing for Buhari/APC in the South East.

Igbos loathe APC... Try and process that.
Looters Media Crew (LMC) spotted

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by jaggabban: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2018
buhariguy:
so your life is value less than 500 naira.
And those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will be having mouth that they can't be bought with 500.
Kikikikikiki!!!! I laff Nairalandically. Fine comment.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by jaggabban: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2018
buhariguy:
so your life is value less than 500 naira.
And those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will be having mouth that they can't be bought with 500.
Kikikikikiki!!!! I laff Ipobically. Fine comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by D2ru2hwil(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Do any one sight Buhari pix on the rally ground? If no, what do u think
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by yommitte00(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2018
vanbonattel:

I can do it for much less, mock APC by shouting buharri is a terrorist for 2 hours and collect 200 naira for the fun, then vote PDP on polling day.

Classic.
Sir, I saw a brain in the gutter. I know it's for you. It fell from your head.
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by sojdson: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2018
This is just a party, everyone is welcome.

sarrki:

This are the real voters
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by aragonchuks(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2018
sarrki:

This are the real voters

Hahaha you probably do not know Igbo people.. everything is business to us hahaha Igbos staying on the food chain as always
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by remigiusizunna(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2018
Why do APC e_rat lie so much?
This picture is not from the rally at all, truly about 1000 persons or so trooped out for the rally or should I say to collect the money but there are not up to what you are showing us.
I passed presco junction yesterday, the rally was held along the road close to a filling station but your picture is showing an open space.
I swear that pic is not from abakaliki.
Look for another lie abeg
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by cyprex: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2018
vanbonattel:
Is it possible for Igbos to love those who hate them? No.

APC is dead in the SE.

Look here my friend. Stop bringing Igbo to your personal business. I am an Igbo man and a Christian. I know neither APC as a party nor President Buhari as a person hates the Igbos as an ethnic group.

It pains me as nwa-afo Igbo to watch people like you set a wrong notion about the value we represent.

You may be right if you say that you hate APC but please leave my tribe out of your personal disposition.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by princegeo(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2018
OK let's be going... 2019
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by GENT95(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2018
Nawa for APC

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by tammie24: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2018
mycar:

One thing I noticed is that the herdsmen attacks have been on the low of recent. The spat of defection is sending shiver to their spines. undecided
This shows that they know what they are doing.
you beat me to it

Wahahi its not as bad as it was before defections

I guess it's obvious what's really going on
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by skolobo: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
this pics was taken in 2015 campaign election.....stop this rubbish post
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Justinah4real(f): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
mycar:

One thing I noticed is that the herdsmen attacks have been on the low of recent. The spat of defection is sending shiver to their spines. undecided
This shows that they know what they are doing.

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Chriscent50b(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed / Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic / Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.