Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto (3529 Views)

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Kyase(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
deomelo:

See MASSIVE paimmemt.. grin
Lol which one be massive painment again bro grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Kyase(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Ewo shocked shocked shocked shocked
mean while, this is Dan baba that said Pdp would win 10 states in the north... grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by abc115: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Chai....See Crowd

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by buhariguy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
This crowd is unprecedented.

I told the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist that buhari is sokoto and sokoto is buhari.

If tambuwal is not in presidential race,
It will be 90% for buhari.
If tambuwal clinch the light paper ticket,
It will be 70% for buhari.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Corrinthians(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
deomelo:

See MASSIVE paimmemt.. grin
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by usmanbaba(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
buhariguy:
This crowd is unprecedented.

I told the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist that buhari is sokoto and sokoto is buhari.

If tambuwal is not in presidential race,
It will be 90% for buhari.
If tambuwal clinch the light paper ticket,
It will be 70% for buhari.
Buhari is a movement in the north

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by rajiraymond(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
KenOne:
Chai! Ayam feel sorry for Tambuwal. Wike yaff deceive Tambuwal to be Aaron in the bible president i no get am and governor i no get am.

Walahai! Thunder ego scatter Wike por there.

Nicely said!
Tambuwal has been deceived with presidential ticket by Wicked Wike the Killer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Lekan6ix: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
nzeobi:
is this just love or unemployment.
unemployment
Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by capitalzero: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
SenatorCharles1:
Gov. Tambuwal is Nigeria's next President and C-In-C

IF YOU UNDERSTAND the politics of the North and especially the Seat of the Caliphate, you will understand that after Bafarawa's regime, Sokoto State had not had any opposition party.

Sokoto State is a 'one party state'

Wamako and Tambuwal are currently in thesame fold. You have to be smart to see it.

Only time will show APC who the real betrayal is.

I won't say somuch but if Adams Oshiomhole and APC can't see the ongoing game in Sokoto State then they are not smart at all.
Wamako's staying on is part of the game plan
The crowd that cheered Tambuwal is thesame crowd welcoming Wamako. Look closely and see that its a game playing out

modified...!!!
I forgot to also add that most of the pics above were poorly photo-shopped
correct analysis,

if tambuwa gets presidential slot, forget buhari. North will vote massively for pdp because it is an opportunity for north to hold power for 12 years.
Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by fyneguy: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
SenatorCharles1:

IF YOU UNDERSTAND the politics of the North and especially the Seat of the Caliphate, you will understand that after Bafarawa's regime, Sokoto State had not had any opposition party.

Wamako and Tambuwal are currently in thesame fold. You have to be smart to see it.

I won't say somuch but if Adams Oshiomhole and APC can't see the ongoing game in Sokoto State then they are not smart at all.
The crowd that cheered Tambuwal is thesame crowd welcoming Wamako. Look closely and see that its a game playing out

modified...!!!

The most laughable post on Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by potoX: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2018
nzeobi:
is this just love or unemployment.
both
Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by 9jaArea: 2:44am On Aug 05, 2018
OP please pity wailers this is too much for one night. I suggest police should be deployed to the 3rd mainland bridge to stop wailers from jumping into the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by 9jaArea: 2:50am On Aug 05, 2018
SenatorCharles1:

modified...!!!

Photoshop have suffered in Nigeria, even people that cannot resize or create a canvas will be claiming photoshop experts

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies / Ekiti IGR: EKIRS Embarks On Tax Compliance Enforcement / God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.