Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? (3489 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Yusuf-datti Visit The Members Of Ondo State Council Of Obas / Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by GistFullGround: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
I have been wondering, why the Vice-presidential candidate is so quiet. I know he is a gentleman but he is also supposed to be an "Attack dog" for his principal.

Nigerians are hungry for a change; no political meetings with the Northern elites that I know of.

Please he should wake up and "fight dirty" against these political fraudsters!

God bless Nigeria!
God bless the ObiDatti Campaign!!
God bless Good Nigerians!!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by spearman(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mumutarian Datti mumu pass IPOBI. This man is as dull as a dead nail. Spurious academic accomplishments. Datti a scammer who owns a university that grants first class degrees to Dino Maleye, Ifeayin Uba and co in 1 year for 4 year courses during covid lock down.
OBI/DATTI = DUNDEE UNITED

https://www.nairaland.com/7338138/new-york-times-it-been

New York Times: It Had Been Biafra's Non‐ibo Minority That Suffered Most

https://www.nairaland.com/7335653/biafra-unqualified-evil-minority-lands

The Guardian: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by crafteck(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Who noise help.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
I am sure they have his engagements with the public all planned and mapped out until a time.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Mandate2023: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hw will he go and tell d northerners to vote alaigbo man for president grin grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Felimax(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wake up! Reality is tickling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
I will make it in simple terms.

Nobody knows him in the North grin

His principal OBI is busy playing tribal and religious politics.

While his vice can't even win election in his community in kaduna.

Anyway, peter obi vice is the owner of Baze University and Baba-Ahmed University

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Waw
Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by MatrixReloaded: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
That will make any sane young chap and individual vote him already.
thebosstrevor1:
I will make it in simple terms.

Nobody knows him in the North grin

His principal OBI is busy playing tribal and religious politics.

While his vice can't even win election in his community in kaduna.

Anyway, peter obi vice is the owner of Baze University and Baba-Ahmed University

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by BATified2023: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mandate2023:
Hw will he go and tell d northerners to vote alaigbo man for president grin grin grin
don’t mind them

The man knows for sure obi can’t win n won’t get anything in d north,na y him no dey stress himself

U see op insinuating he has to be an attack dog,these ipob people must still believe we are in d ipob era of insult,blackmail,cheap propaganda n violence

So op expect him to insult northerners n elders who don’t align with them?

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Zonefree(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okowa own worse pass.

Datti will shake the North when campaign starts fully.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Abdu81: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I am sure they have his engagements with the public all planned and mapped out until a time.

This too I see, you don't break the north in a hurry get their elites first, I am sure this is seriously ongoing.

I mean he is from an elite political northern family, datti personally have done great for him self.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Abdu81: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Okowa own worse pass.

Datti will shake the North when campaign starts fully.

Sure he will.
Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Ddeliverer007(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why is Okowa so quiet?
Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Zonefree(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abdu81:

Sure he will.
Okowa will have a lot of work to do in convincing SS/SE to vote another Fulani man after Buhari, a Fulani man..

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
That will make any sane young chap and individual vote him already.

Haha, hell no.

He was a senator representing zaria before, then he in 2011 in came back to contest but only spend 1 year before he was thrown out by election tribunal.

Also he contested for governorship ticket of Kaduna state under pdp and lost. grin

He is a serial loser grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by richie240: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
GistFullGround:
I have been wondering, why the Vice-presidential candidate is so quiet. I know he is a gentleman but he is also supposed to be an "Attack dog" for his principal.

Nigerians are hungry for a change;
True that..... but not a change that will cast Nigeria into another senseless war!
Leadership, just like football, nor be everybody forte, u gast have some measure of talent in u b4 u can make a success out of it.

Some ppl's natural mindset is anarchist/chaotic and any small chance they get to enter aso rock, na to scatter everything.

no political meetings with the Northern elites that I know of.
No need for that.
Obi don get 98% of sw votes
100% of se+ss votes,
70% of northern votes already. Be considerate nah, let tinubu and atiku manage d remaining 30% biko.

Pls, lets not stress Datti yusuf again abeg.

There goes d anarchist/chaotic mindset I was talking about

God bless Nigeria!
God bless Good and patriotic Nigerians!!!
Fixed!!!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Abdu81: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Okowa will have a lot of work to do in convincing SS/SE to vote another Fulani man after Buhari, a Fulani man..

The christians also feel their candidate should take it in 2023 after the Muslim BUHARI full 8 years tenure , this is even a very deciding factor in the 2023 presidential race.

Okowa can't have any effect in the southern voters,is as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Okoroawusa: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Who is he?
Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by PeterObi4LP: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
GistFullGround:

Nigerians are hungry for a change; no political meetings with the Northern elites that I know of.

God bless Nigeria!
God bless the ObiDatti Campaign!!
God bless Good Nigerians!!!

He's not quite per say. He is on grassroot mobilization.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Nyamuri: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Haha haha keep decieving yourself in ur desperation!! The earlier u know nobody knows him in the north the better... I'm my 28yrs in existence as a northerner, I have never known what he looked like till PO choose him as VP
Abdu81:

This too I see, you don't break the north in a hurry get their elites first, I am sure this is seriously ongoing.

I mean he is from an elite political northern family, datti personally have done great for him self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Nyamuri: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
The truth is that, he can't give what he doesn't have!! He iss not known in the north, doesn't have any structure, clout and connection! And campaigning for Pandora in the north makes things even harder for him

I believe he accepted the VP slot cus he had no choice, and doesn't want to snub PO!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by rolams(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
He knew Obi and himself are not popular in the North and can't win the 2023 election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
The truth is that, he can't give what he doesn't have!! He iss not known in the north, doesn't have any structure, clout and connection! And campaigning for Pandora in the north makes things even harder for him

I believe he accepted the VP slot cus he had no choice, and doesn't want to snub PO!
You are everywhere crying over Peter Obi.Nigerianshave chosen Obi already, learn to live with it

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Abdu81: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Haha haha keep decieving yourself in ur desperation!! The earlier u know nobody knows him in the north the better... I'm my 28yrs in existence as a northerner, I have never known what he looked like till PO choose him as VP

A northern supporting a tinubu good to know.

Please my first question who is contesting for the presidency in APC.

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Abdu81: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:

Please tell us why a reasonable human on earth will vote for this scarecrow

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Nyamuri: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lol! You can continue all that antics for all I care! Just like Buhari, It won't stop Tinubu winning the election
Abdu81:

A northern supporting a tinubu good to know.

Please my first question who is contesting for the presidency in APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Abdu81: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:

Please tell me why your candidate is insulting the islam

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by colorsofrainbow: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mandate2023:

Same North Tinubu licks their asses morning afternoon night have been mocking the living daylight out of Tinubu wey no still be Igbo man. The joke is on you agbado urchins grin

Peter is your next president,get ready for more tears grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Nyamuri: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
MB Christian vote ur candidate, even tho we know ur votes are inconsequential
Abdu81:

Please tell me why your candidate is insulting the islam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Opintiwa: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
MB Christian vote ur candidate, even tho we know ur votes are inconsequential

No one cares you exist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Abdu81: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:

Please please why is your vice dining with BOKOHARAM

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Date Will The Election Petition Tribunal Commence Sitting? / Sharia Law And The Nigerian Constitution / Nigeria's Oil Should Be Refined In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.