Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government (30009 Views)

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

There are hausa fulani community in Edo state and are indigenous.....dont deny ur root....u are an hausa fulani.....no two ways about it.

Your origin and line is clear.

I agree I am Hausa Fulani according to your blind perception.
Who even cares what you think.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

I agree I am Hausa Fulani according to your blind perception.
Who even cares what you think.

Nothing like blind perception......ur name is abdullahi and a hausa fulani...an arewa and a muslim( Islam)....

U can't deny ur people afterall they have been unleashing havoc, killing people mind lessly in this shithole country.....who don't know that...

So nothing like blind perception....is a statement of facts.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by IbnAbdullah1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Nothing like blind perception......ur name is abdullahi and a hausa fulani...an arewa and a muslim( Islam)....

U can't deny ur people afterall they have been unleashing havoc, killing people mind lessly in this shithole country.....who don't know that...

So nothing like blind perception....is a statement of facts.

If as dumb as you are you can't even tell the difference between ethnicity and religion then your education I think is a total waste to put it mildly.
Every Gregory, John, Paul as to be an English man because your brain can't seem to process why people have names they choose in line with their religion without real connection to their ethnicity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG / David Mark Preaching To Celebrate His Victory (photos) / Sapele Residents Protest With Generators On Their Heads Against Power OutagePICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.