Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (55883 Views)

See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by obailala(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is an interesting one if true. I heard he's being blackmailed with numerous evidence of his sleaze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by mercyville: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Princedapace:

U think u are doing south east with this your comment..

The problem Nigeria masses have is that they are mentally poor.

My brother, no region in Nigeria is progressing.. From south east to north, no where.

The masses celebrate nonsense. The roads built are built with poor materials..

What our politicians give us are substandard developments..

Northern nigerian has produced more leaders in Nigeria but they are the most back ward region in Nigeria..

South east with all her bitterness and civil war as u said, is not the least in Nigeria.

And on the record, no region in Nigeria is near anything called development.. Na when u travel out of Nigeria and visit a developed world or real developing countries, u will understand better..

Sadly, many people here take nairaland too seriously, some people think life starts and ends here.. Lol

The rich political class don't give a Bleep about what u or I think here..

And for your information, if u truly love Nigeria, don't pray it becomes a one party state.

I am not a fan of Saraki and I'm not even a fan of any politician.. My own is my life and that of my family I worry about and how to finally relocate to a developed country.. But what Saraki and his team has done is good for democracy.

Nigeria is already a useless country ruled by selfish leaders, u can imagine what Nigeria would become when she becomes a one party state..

If u like Nigeria, pray an opposition party stays alive and functional.

Of not, future kids in Nigeria may suffer..

Appointments do no guarantee development.. If not, northern Nigeria would have become the most developed region in Africa at least..

No region in Nigeria can even compete with regions in ordinary South Africa.

We need to be serious as masses in this country..

In a serious country, your political views does not stop your state or region from getting what the state is meant to get..

And finally, if u desire Nigeria to change, make una work hard for the country to be restructured or separated.. All these politics u see will only continue to give leaders the money and best lives in Europe while millions perish in poverty and sub standard development..

Good post.
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by chronique(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

I would comment on any thread I like on Nairaland as it doesn't belong to your father.

That being said, you know nothing about politics and you're a blockhead without basic grasp of basic issues. Your posts should be moved to the animals section so that veterinary doctors can diagnose your problem.

2019 is coming and you'll kill yourself over political heartbreak.

i just went through your numerous posts and as suspected earlier on,you're just one of the unruly riff-raffs on nairaland who go about throwing insults around on every thread. people like you never amount to anything reasonable in the real world. no wonder you move from thread to thread insulting people and constituting a nuisance on cyber space. enjoy your your foolery for as much as you can. you're certainly not in the class of people i should give attention to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Printerscanner:

Your hatred for Yorubas which your forefathers planted in you is the reason why you are as miserable as your forefathers.
how much is A4 PAPER
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Menace2Society(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
mynd44 delete this nonsense from a certified BMC and to this Yorubas have been accusing akpabio of being corrupt why celebrate an alleged defection to your saintly party ...this is hypocrisy what changed ? Yoruba ,Yoruba Yoruba this two faced attitude should have been gotten over in this 21th century
U wanna blame Yoruba again chai ! U guys are pathetic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Aquariann:
Future senate or Deputy senate president..

Meanwhile something tells me there's actually no rift between Akpabio and Udom. I think both are in on this (alleged) Akpabio defection.

Udom has always been pro-PMB albeit silently. I think this is a ploy to deliver a certain amount of Akwa Ibom votes to Buhari.

This picture was taken November last year when Udom joined PMB and Tinubu to Ivory Coast

Dave Umahi was with him to Morocco in June. Forget the noise about him refusing APC the use of Abakiliki stadium or APC saying he would lose the state. All na distraction.

Ayade accompanied him to Togo only last week.

These three PDP governors, whether they defect or not are surely working for PMB.

so PDP governors should stop associating with their president ... u people are constantly mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Maket: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Aquariann:

Meanwhile something tells me there's actually no rift between Akpabio and Udom. I think both are in on this (alleged) Akpabio defection.

Udom has always been pro-PMB albeit silently. I think this is a ploy to deliver a certain amount of Akwa Ibom votes to Buhari.

This picture was taken November last year when Udom joined PMB and Tinubu to Ivory Coast

Dave Umahi was with him to Morocco in June. Forget the noise about him refusing APC the use of Abakiliki stadium or APC saying he would lose the state. All na distraction.

These three PDP governors, whether they defect or not are surely working for PMB.
Something like that. It's a political calculations. It's also good to take risk

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by docadams: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
chronique:
akpabio joining apc,cannot deliver akwa-ibom to apc. reason is that,there is a certain way that the people of the south-south view the current govt of buhari and it makes apc totally unattractive to a larger percentage of the people from the zone. akpabio in apc,would definitely not change that perception. maybe if someone else was at the helm of affairs,things would have been different.

Such view didn't just start now. It has always been there. Many persons here are ignorant, very ignorant Politically very naive and have this herd mentality. Political reeducation is all that is needed as well as abolishing rigging, and PDP becomes vulnerable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by duwdu: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Aquariann:

Good thinking, Aquariann.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by spafu(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Aquariann:

And they will vote on behalf of the electorates abi?
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by SirBunky85(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:
APC online rats will cling on this straw to stay afloat, but APC losing in 2019 is sure.
painment

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by spafu(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will increase their uncontrollable wailing.

Nigeria is turning into one party system like south Africa.
Why una no dey use head reason abeg?
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by DRPMJ(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Politics is about interest. Sen Akpabio for Senate president come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by SirBunky85(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
modath:

He put a caveat....Details coming....
That you don't want something cannot stop it from being.
dont mind dat pained soul

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by kenny714433(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Akpabio! Akpabio!! How many times I call u?
Sha, I was a beneficiary of his bursary. He was a good man till he left.
Udom is still the man. I'll vote for Akpabio in APC, Udom in PDP, Sowore or Atiku in PDP. My opinion.
Guys, Buhari is too old and clueless to rule Nigeria now....sentiments aside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by SirBunky85(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
seunmsg:

Funny enough, Tonye has seriously reduced his criticism of Buhari and APC of recent.
over observation no go kill u o jare

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Ngokafor(f): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:
APC online rats will cling on this straw to stay afloat, but APC losing in 2019 is sure.

I tell you grin
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Butterflyleo: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Breaking News!

"Atiku Abubakar is Inelectable. His sins are still
after him '

~ Sen Bukola saraki

This is the Same Atiku that got saraki the senate seat and the samd Atiku that bankrolled the PDP convention. Issorrait. Backstabbers and Betrayers on a roll. grin

The CUPP don break!! grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by SirBunky85(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
wingmanII:
Akpabio is no longer a looter. His sins have been washed away.
Big shame on APC and their hypocritical supporters.
painment wailer

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Shukuakukobambi: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Breaking News!

"Atiku Abubakar is Inelectable. His sins are still
after him '

~ Sen Bukola saraki

The CUPP don break!! grin cheesy

Wait first Butterflyle0, wetin we do you? cheesy

Reduce the frequency of these breaking news Na. Haba!! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Butterflyleo: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Wait first Butterflyle0, wetin we do you? cheesy

Reduce the frequency of these breaking news Na. Haba!! cheesy

The atmosphere is charged with very high frequencies this period grin cheesy

Lines jamming with phone calls and blood pressures rising. Some have even opted for hospital bed rest while others are sniffing cocaine right now to calm themselves down.

But what do I even know sef cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Shukuakukobambi: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The atmosphere is charged with very high frequencies this period grin cheesy

Lines jamming with phone calls and blood pressures rising. Some have even opted for hospital bed rest while others are sniffing cocaine right now to calm themselves down.

But what do I even know sef cool

You will kill somebody at this rate if you no cool down cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by OKOOMOGE: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
The wise ones are moving to APC.
PDP as far as the sane minds know is dead and buried.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by benitwater(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:
face ur lane.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by NASTYNASOSO: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

HMMMMMMMMM

YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT A POLITICIAN AND YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POLITICS.
SIMPLY A LAZY YOUTH THAT CLINGS TO SOCIAL MEDIA THINKING IT IS THE KOKO IN POLITICS
YOU WILL BE SHOCKED 2019
CANT IMAGINE THAT YOU CANT SEE THE LIGHT WITH ALL THAT IS HAPPENING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by eki2000(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
well, after reading this news about Akpabio's defection. I hereby pledge my loyalty to Akpabio, if he defects to APC, I defect with him! (I am from Eket senatorial district)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by ocelot2006(m): 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
I say we wait till Thursday. If it is proven then that Akpabio has defected, then its a pity.
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Keneeby(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Let God have His way in Nigeria.
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by senatordave1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
ocelot2006:
I say we wait till Thursday. If it is proven then that Akpabio has defected, then its a pity.
Am sceptical about the news but if its true,buhari is guaranteed 60% of ikot ekpene senatorial zone votes to add to that of eket and uyo wil give him nothing less than 45%.plus apc will likely win the guber polls

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget / Victor Edoror, Others Visit Police Commissioner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.