Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (55876 Views)

See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by fyneguy: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
APC - 54

PDP- 48

4 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Pacesetter123(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Our new signing tongue
LOL....but i tot de transfer window has closed after de 15 players wer signed from APC FC to PDP FC
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by modath(f): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
mynd44 delete this nonsense from a certified BMC and to this Yorubas have been accusing akpabio of being corrupt why celebrate an alleged defection to your saintly party ...this is hypocrisy what changed ? Yoruba ,Yoruba Yoruba this two faced attitude should have been gotten over in this 21th century

& you want the SW votes? Issokay.. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by senatordave1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
If he actually defects,it will be more significant than saraki's loss.the votes from akpabio's senatorial zone is more than kwara votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by magzey: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Some flat head pipu will hate this NEWS grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Butterflyleo: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
fyneguy:
APC - 54

PDP- 48

Make that + 12 or + 15 to APC in the next few days and that would make it

APC - 66

PDP - 36

OR

APC - 69

PDP - 33

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Demmzy15(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Denial is the first stage of grief.

By Thursday next week, Akpabio would decamp to APC, I would tag you on Friday and I expect to see you in Iyana Oworo on Saturday on your way to third mainland. By Sunday morning when I'm drinking tea and browsing Nairaland, I expect to see pictures of your body inside third mainland water.

Yeeeiiii!!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by edupedia: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:
APC online rats will cling on this straw to stay afloat, but APC losing in 2019 is sure.

...your PDP is dead and buried... We knew u were telling lies when u started releasing all sorts of useless info on Akpabio and the EFCC... Now the small bitSaraki took away from the north is going to be more than balanced in the south. A big landslide against PDP is loading.... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Corrinthians(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
vedaxcool:
cool

Na wa oh, pikin no fit hustle in peace
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Demmzy15(m): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Austino50: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Hmm I see the newest Senate President loading very interesting but will the NDDC chairman like this? because he's supposed to be the next governor of Akwa-Ibom state but if this news is anything to go by that means Akpabio is trying to beat him at his game, well lets watch how the event unfolds.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Butterflyleo: 12:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Tinubu simply told Buhari to embark on a short holiday abroad and that he wants to do some dirty work for APC in his absence.

Buhari left and tinubu immediately swung into action.

And here we have senator Akpabio now in APC and not him alone. He would be accompanied by about 15 other senators, 15 serving Akwa Ibom house of assembly members, SAs, PA as well as LGA chairmen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Ikpongiton: 12:19am On Aug 05, 2018
suicide mission
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Benbellamor: 1:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Tinubu simply told Buhari to embark on a short holiday abroad and that he wants to do some dirty work for APC in his absence.

Buhari left and tinubu immediately swung into action.

And here we have senator Akpabio now in APC and not him alone. He would be accompanied by about 15 other senators, 15 serving Akwa Ibom house of assembly members, SAs, PA as well as LGA chairmen.

Common, Who are those senators? stop deluding yourself, if Akpabio goes Good for him, his position as minority leader sealed, but 15 other senators? Senators Described As 'Not Having political Values' Bad Eggs, political prostitutes, Looters Now Suddenly becomes very important, Such That Tinubu Now with his Cap in His Hand prostrates to beg them in the Night promising them juicy positions If Not For PDP Challenge they claim they are Not loosing sleep? Ah people no get shame oo grin grin grin grin pls do you hear yourself?
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by hmuhammad(m): 2:17am On Aug 05, 2018
wingmanII:
Akpabio is no longer a looter. His sins have been washed away.
Big shame on APC and their hypocritical supporters.
heart attack is real

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by hmuhammad(m): 2:18am On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Those who wish to join the Buharist movement, we are still accepting decampees o grin
bros I need one jersey, how can I get one?

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by wiseone28: 2:52am On Aug 05, 2018
I came late chai
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 05, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
mynd44 delete this nonsense from a certified BMC and to this Yorubas have been accusing akpabio of being corrupt why celebrate an alleged defection to your saintly party ...this is hypocrisy what changed ? Yoruba ,Yoruba Yoruba this two faced attitude should have been gotten over in this 21th century

Igbos or Ibos are generally known for falsehood & propaganda. This identity is widely recognized in places like Ghana, South Africa & UAE ( Dubai) where Nigerian tribal composition are known by some of the natives. Ibos have the best propaganda machinery in the world which ultimately works to their disadvantage. The yorubas need not disparage or attack individual for political or economic reason as the multiplicity or duplicity of ideologies in yoruba land makes it very impossible. It is only people with inferiority complex, noise makers & empty chest beating that cry of marginalization & oppression while strangulating the entire nationhood.

Last year, Akwa Ibom governor Emmanuel Udom with Ambode the Lagos governor co - hosted Southern States governors forum in Lagos, the Ibos worked against the success of that meeting. Yorubas were insulted & harrassed seriously online. Nairaland was almost brought to standstill that night by Ibos with various attacks on the yorubas with manipulated history just because Emmanuel Udom & Ambode co-hosted a meeting.

Unknown to governor Udom & South South people, the problem is that the Ibos never wanted the South South & South West to work together.

During Biafra, they used General Philip Effiong & later forgot about him. Ojukwu is a god to them but nobody remembered General Philip Effiong.

http://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/07/biafra-igbos-abandoned-former-vice-president-effiong-died-rebel-apc-chieftain-ekefre/amp/

During the trying period of Jonathan when Yaradua was sick, the Yorubas fought for the empowerment & recognition of GEJ. IBOs were very dormant during this period. Immediately after 2011 election, the government that inherited money & made the highest revenue in Africa history was mismanaged & looted to the extent that no kobo was saved. They borrowed heavily & depleted reserve Inherited in 2007 by almost 60% , borrowed to pay salary & left Nigeria with nothing as at May 29, 2015.

I believe rather than bringing up sentiment, the Ibos should be more concern about the recognition of General Philip Effiong as they idolized Ojukwu. Also, 80% of the loot in GEJ era ended in the hands of the Ibos making them the richest tribe in Africa. The ijaws, calabaris, ogoni, Ibibio, etc are left with peanuts. Most of Rivers State land have been bought by them. There is a problem.

What have they achieved with their SE / SS meetings?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by stevyhann: 5:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio was among the best performing governors during his time for 8years.
Personally, I like him.
He is not like saraki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by antyokya: 6:02am On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Breaking News!

Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio Just decamped from PDP and registered with APC and is now an official APC card carrying member.

Official declaration coming soon

Details coming soon..........

Moderator edit with picture: https://twitter.com/APCUKingdom/status/1025820557147824129?s=19

Wrong move Akpabio. There's no division in PDP at any level so defecting to APC amounts to loss of your seat to maybe another person.
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Midastorch(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
No it is 22
At mention of the name Buhari, every looter must bow....its obvious you are the most pained receiver of this great news...... Everybody now knows that Most of you Eastern people do not want anything good for Nigeria... You guys just want confusion in the land and God will not allow you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Butterflyleo: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2018
Benbellamor:
Common, Who are those senators? stop deluding yourself, if Akpabio goes Good for him, his position as minority leader sealed, but 15 other senators? Senators Described As 'Not Having political Values' Bad Eggs, political prostitutes, Looters Now Suddenly becomes very important, Such That Tinubu Now with his Cap in His Hand prostrates to beg them in the Night promising them juicy positions If Not For PDP Challenge they claim they are Not loosing sleep? Ah people no get shame oo grin grin grin grin pls do you hear yourself?

I do hear myself and this is a mission not about begging senators or governors and definitely not about loosing sleep.

This is about burying PDP and ensuring they remain buried with zero relevance in the Nigerian system.

People who are supposed to be behind jail serving time are being given authority by fellow enemies of Nigeria to come and further impoverish and destroy this country and they must not only be humiliated on a grand scale but rendered politically obsolete. That is the assignment.

The death of PDP is here and collectively as Nigerians we shall bury them

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by blessedolu: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2018
For APC to lose, maybe you will need to drop your phone and go and vote. Dem no dey vote online o.

vanbonattel:
APC online rats will cling on this straw to stay afloat, but APC losing in 2019 is sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Sufisunni: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Looters Media Crew (LMC) how market?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by XaviDayo(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2018
Traitor.
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Shukuakukobambi: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Make that + 12 or + 15 to APC in the next few days and that would make it

APC - 66

PDP - 36

OR

APC - 69

PDP - 33

Butterflyleo, this is ridiculous. You seriously can't be serious bro? shocked

No no no. This is impossible. This is taking it too far!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Butterflyleo: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Butterflyleo, this is ridiculous. You seriously can't be serious bro? shocked

No no no. This is impossible. This is taking it too far!!

I am deadly serious cool

I didn't even mention 4 PDP governors who would also be defecting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Shukuakukobambi: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am deadly serious cool

I didn't even mention 4 PDP governors who would also be defecting

Kuku kee mi sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Butterflyleo: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Kuku kee mi sad

You will not die my brother.

You know that Politics is truly local.

The party with the most Political structure will win 2019 general elections.

As at today PDP only has 2 states that can give over 1 million votes [Rivers & Akwa Ibom]

whereas APC has 5.

Now, they have lost Akpabio to APC from the same akwa ibom ... Hope you get the
mathematics ?

2019 gone. Let's talks about 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Shukuakukobambi: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You will not die my brother.

You know that Politics is truly local.

The party with the most Political structure will win 2019 general elections.

As at today PDP only has 2 states that can give over 1 million votes [Rivers & Akwa Ibom]

whereas APC has 5.

Now, they have lost Akpabio to APC from the same akwa ibom ... Hope you get the
mathematics ?

2019 gone. Let's talks about 2023

Did Saraki not see this possibility? I can't believe omo baba oloye left a flank open in all of these

Meanwhile, I'm a PH boy from cradle. Forget 1m votes from Rivers State. Unless you have your own AK47, we no dey comot go vote. 80% of the votes Na ghosts dey cast them
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by ajealadick(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2018
vanbonattel:

That is if inec conducts elections inside your empty brain

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by citizenY(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2018
seunmsg:

Tonyebarcanister is my guy. I endorse his hustle.

Please leave Tonye to his choices. It is called democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News / Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.