Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (55870 Views)

See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by citizenY(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
akpabio I know can never ever defect get that into your head

A trial will convicted you. Never trust these politicians.

Be careful what you wish for.

Be careful when your cat comes in dragging the tail of a tiger. It is either a live one or a dead one.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by 3Ceagle(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2018
The politicians are all the same including the president. All are interested in having access to power and money. In all these equations what is there for the common man, nothing. The people are busy arguing over issues that will not improve their lifestyle. APC is after bringing all the politicians and states under it roof by all means thereby killing opposition and democracy. Even kleptomaniac are forgiven. This is a danger to our democracy. There is nothing wrong for different parties to head different states. It should be a healthy competition just as it was in the first republic.
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by citizenY(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Should I tag you next Friday?

I'll tag you next Friday to be sure you've not committed suicide.

You know the part that would pain you more, Udom would be among those in PDP but surreptitiously supporting Buhari in 2019. grin

Funding Buhari's election would be in Udom's 2019 budget and those from the barren muddy land would cry betrayal.

Tag him now. This Is "accident waiting to happen".

Tell his neighbours too in case:-

1) he goes he goes beserk if AK pa bio departs
2) he goes beserk celebrating if AK pa bio remains.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by win2kwire: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2018
He will return to PDP when he comes to his senses that APC and PDP are same party, except a dictator is in charge of the APC camp.
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2018
sarrki:

E pain am
my broda no be small ooo....lolllllll
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Butterflyleo: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Did Saraki not see this possibility? I can't believe omo baba oloye left a flank open in all of these

Meanwhile, I'm a PH boy from cradle. Forget 1m votes from Rivers State. Unless you have your own AK47, we no dey comot go vote. 80% of the votes Na ghosts dey cast them

Lmao

You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by wingmanII: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2018
10 akpabios cannot sell Buhari in Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Cjrane2: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
The use of EFCC to threaten politicians into joining APC will still fail.

Politicians that fall for such should know they just have a temporary reprieve as the day of reckoning will still come

Akpabio should have defended his innocence than succumb to threat of EFCC unless he joined APC.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK by Justinah4real(f): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Should I tag you next Friday?

I'll tag you next Friday to be sure you've not committed suicide.

You know the part that would pain you more, Udom would be among those in PDP but surreptitiously supporting Buhari in 2019. grin

Funding Buhari's election would be in Udom's 2019 budget and those from the barren muddy land would cry betrayal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag / Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.