Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Is This True Love? pictures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This True Love? pictures (1391 Views)

Muslims, Is This True? / Is This True About T. B Joshua? / David Did Not Kill Goliath: Is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True Love? pictures by mrcali1: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
old men and under aged girls (5-10 )getting married in Palestine.

Re: Is This True Love? pictures by Faher(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
Read this website:

http://barthsnotes./2009/08/06/gaza-wedding-report-provokes-paedo-hysteria/

I think the girls are cousins and nieces of the grooms, not their brides.
Re: Is This True Love? pictures by StChristina(f): 12:45am On Jun 20, 2010
I do not believe that,i think they 're sort of little bride to the real bride.when they no dey mad!
Re: Is This True Love? pictures by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2010
@poster, how many times why u start this kinda thread?
Re: Is This True Love? pictures by Onchedu(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2010
Are these Muslim Palestinians or Christian Palestinians? Do muslims dress like this for weddings in the Palestine? Postee, give us more info to back Ur topic up. U want us to take the pic and swallow Ur story hook line and sinker?

(1) (Reply)

The Atheist Faq / Operating Church As A Franchise ( Deeds of the Nicolaitanes) / (THE VIRTUE OF Patience)…patience Is Not The Length Of The Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.