Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910740 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 234GG: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2018
This could be helpful sha. I just stumbled on this...

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-aor-step-by-step.511257/

234GG:

Similar experience.....
AOR since Aug 2.
I guess the order of things after AOR no longer follow what it used to be, especially since beginning of August.

I dunno what stage follows what stage again.
Anyone with more info on this can share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Hey people, I am done doing PMs... I wanna leave here non-fatigued. I have renounced my elder status and God still dey bless us. Go and kill Newmum0615!

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Congratulations to all expectant ITA recipients.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ZugoZugo: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Bro Good morning.

Trust you are doing great? Please may I trouble you for your contact for Unijos WES verification.I did a diploma and mail has been sent to them for verification.

I tried to pm you without success. If it will be a problem getting it across I could drop my mobile no.

Thanks.
Elfmannisback:

Go to their site.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2018
LMAO brotherly... You are still 34 na. Too young to be so rude, mean and grumpy. tongue
Elfmannisback:
Hey people, I am done doing PMs... I wanna leave here non-fatigued. I have renounced my elder status and God still dey bless us. Go and kill Newmum0615!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2018
We don't want to kill newmum, its you we want to kill. grin grin grin grin
Elfmannisback:

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Oben209(f): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Hello house
Please I need clarification on the “ In the last 10 years, how many total years of skilled work experience do you have?“.

Presently I have 2 years experience in HR plus my one year NYSC which was more of an administrative role, does this give me 3 years? or it must be 3 years in a particular job .. I plan I’m using the HR job for NOC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Experience4u:
How long does ICES take to verify your result and how much. Thanks

It took one month from when they received my transcript by email,this includes delivery to the Canadian address I used. This was back in February tho
Costs $275 to deliver to a naija address and $236 or thereabouts to deliver to an address in canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vancouver4(f): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2018
I am at the office of my former boss. He wants to address my reference letter as "To whom it may concern".

is this ok? Or should I stylishly insist he addresses it to IRCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2018
Yes, To whom it may concern is fine... The content of the letter is all that matters
Vancouver4:
I am at the office of my former boss. He wants to address my reference letter as "To whom it may concern".

is this ok? Or should I stylishly insist he addresses it to IRCC.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianBae: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2018
Please is it safe to classify these duties below under NOC 4163

1. Develop a growth strategy focused on customer satisfaction and financial gain.
2. Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities and customer needs.
3. Create and maintain on-going relationships with customers; offered support, feedback and after-sale services.
4. Develop and implement marketing and sales plan.
5. Develop business proposals for existing and new customers.

And also is it advisable to include that my salary was paid in cash on my reference letter?

@Newmum0615 @Hephgirl @Elfmannisback @ysteph @sms2live @glitterindstar. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2018
ysteph:
We don't want to kill newmum, its you we want to kill. grin grin grin grin
Hahaha.. Seriously I'm done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2018
ZugoZugo:
Bro Good morning.

Trust you are doing great? Please may I trouble you for your contact for Unijos WES verification.I did a diploma and mail has been sent to them for verification.

I tried to pm you without success. If it will be a problem getting it across I could drop my mobile no.

Thanks.
Diploma in what? This one na money story.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin

U are just an agbaya. We refuse your to accept your renouncement. U wan kill new mum for us? Take ya time o.

Elfmannisback:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vancouver4(f): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2018
smslive2:
Yes, To whom it may concern is fine... The content of the letter is all that matters

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Elfmannisback:

.. hubby's and mine were...

You’re troublesome..,lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2018
NOC B

ayusco85:

It shld be under NOC A or B right? I tried checking but it's just the description am seeing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Wakanowdotcom: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Good morning all.

Please has anyone evaluated the MSc from *Institute of Petroleum Studies* under UNIPORT? Was it a positive evaluation? smiley Someone is getting on the program there and wants to know if its one of those qualifications that don't give positive evaluation.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianBae: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Hahaha.. Seriously I'm done.

Biko don't be done.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2018
I believe it can be mentioned that you were paid in cash on the reference letter and then you also explain in your LOE.
CanadianBae:

And also is it advisable to include that my salary was paid in cash on my reference letter?

@Newmum0615 @Hephgirl @Elfmannisback @ysteph @sms2live @glitterindstar. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2018
CanadianBae:

Biko don't be done.....
May be I get more inactive... to avoid friction.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianBae: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2018
smslive2:
I believe it can be mentioned that you were paid in cash on the reference letter and then you also explain in your LOE.

Thanks a lot... What about the NOC code I used for job description, does it match?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Wakanowdotcom:
Good morning all.

Please has anyone evaluated the MSc from Institute of Petroleum Studies under UNIPORT? Was it a positive evaluation? smiley Someone is getting on the program there and wants to know if its one of those qualifications that don't give "2 or more certificates".

Thanks.
Bros, any masters that is recognized with a recognized institution has migration points higher than two or more certificates'.. I want to believe that Uniport has settled their problem with WES.. Or he chooses any other body like ICES.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

You’re troublesome..,lol
grin We learn and unlearn every day.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianBae: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2018
CanadianBae:

1. Develop a growth strategy focused on customer satisfaction and financial gain.
2. Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities and customer needs.
3. Create and maintain on-going relationships with customers; offered support, feedback and after-sale services.
4. Develop and implement marketing and sales plan.
5. Develop business proposals for existing and new customers.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by danianne: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2018
It gives u three years.

quote author=Oben209 post=70500029]Hello house
Please I need clarification on the “ In the last 10 years, how many total years of skilled work experience do you have?“.

Presently I have 2 years experience in HR plus my one year NYSC which was more of an administrative role, does this give me 3 years? or it must be 3 years in a particular job .. I plan I’m using the HR job for NOC [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Wakanowdotcom: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Bros, any masters that is recognized with a recognized institution has migration points higher than two or more certificates'.. I want to believe that Uniport has settled their problem with WES.. Or he chooses any other body like ICES.

Great. Thanks Elfman. ICES may be way to go to avoid stories on no positive evaluation. I guess its the "Institute of Petroleum Studies" bit that was the concern. Thanks again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aruoture18: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2018
WES recognises Msc from IPS. And IPS responds very fast. No fee for verification. You pay about 20k to get transcript and courier to WES.

Wakanowdotcom:
Good morning all.

Please has anyone evaluated the MSc from Institute of Petroleum Studies under UNIPORT? Was it a positive evaluation? smiley Someone is getting on the program there and wants to know if its one of those qualifications that don't give "2 or more certificates".

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Wakanowdotcom:

Great. Thanks Elfman. ICES may be way to go to avoid stories on no positive evaluation. I guess its the "Institute of Petroleum Studies" bit that was the concern. Thanks again.
He should ask the school..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Aruoture18:
WES recognises Msc from IPS. And IPS responds very fast. No fee for verification. You pay about 20k to get transcript and courier to WES.

Follow this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Wakanowdotcom: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Aruoture18:

Thanks a lot for that confirmation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: thirdi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.