Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906811 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Canadaisbae:
Good morning house! I calculated my crs and got 413, felt like creating a profile only to discover 350 overall score on my profile. Please can someone advise me, where did I get it wrong bikonu

If you share your details, we'd be able to assist.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zinggi(f): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ndkings1:

Thanks COPR

this is my quagmire right now
1.. How can I write and pass TEF when I don't know or speak French?
2...i have checked noun pgd programs, they don't offer pgd in programs related to my course(biological sciences)
3...Marriage now is not an option

I just don't what to do... Confused and sad

Trust me, you can learn and write French in few months if you put your mind to it. My cousin did same to earn more points and he is Canada now.

Try Alliance Francaise. When I called, they said they have a class starting on the 17th of september.
Weekday Classes : Mon - Fri : 9am -1:40pm...Sat classes start by 9:30am
They actually have 6levels and it takes 6 weeks to complete a level.
Level 1 costs = 50k
Level 2 costs = 50k
Level 3 costs = 56k etc.
The good thing is you don't have to do all the levels..you can do 2 levels or 3 then write TEF since you need to make CLB5 to get the golden points you desire (I am assuming IELTS is your first language exam).You could also get a private tutor from them but you would be paying 5k per hour. If you decide to use Alliance Francaise, ensure you visit them with your ATM card to make payments via POS and 3 passport photographs.

You could also try Lextorah at Yaba.
Tuition is 68k
They offer TEF exam preparation courses...according to them you will be given certain practice examinations at least 3times before you write TEF

Search google for Lepointdufle - for practice questions
Download Duolingo and Hellotalk and practice with them.

If you do this, you will be fine.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Itsawonder: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Guitarlife:

Do you work in a bank ?
Well I do, and this is a criminal and culpable offence.
The bank has to keep its oath of secrecy and can only reveal account information to third party like Efcc upon the presentation of court documents to that effect.

Wait are you alledging that the US embassy is going behind doors to verify applicants account ?Its an illegal thing to do and am sure the US embassy cannot stoop that low.

Maybe they also get a court injunction, but I have never heard of that.

I also find that difficult to believe. The United States embassy would not engage in that illegality. They are smart enough to catch cheats who borrow money for PoF or used fake documents. One of the method they could use is to ask your bank to confirm the information in the bank statement you have provided. For example, they may ask "can you please confirm if the balance in this account as at 8 August is 17 million Naira"? Simple yes or no questions from the information you've provided to egich you also signed a declaration that they can verify but nothing beyond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EyimofeFA: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Issok me i kuku dont know anything

Yakay:

There is nothing wrong with an NCE, I guess it's a 3-year program, it might be equal to a 3- yr bachelor degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jennypharb1: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
DaddyNimo:

hello please I also paid for the process before Aug 3rd and I was surprised to find secondary school credentials needed also, pls can you send me their link to facebook and twitter or their direct email to contact them so hopefully it can be removed from my profile. thanks
send it to seyiafo23@gmail.com

I don't have any direct links but if you read page 150, you'll see details of the person who contacted them. You can take it from there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Exodus!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Canadaisbae: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
mcstan18:

If you share your details, we'd be able to assist.

Thanks dear, below are my details

I got 7.5,7.5,7.5,6.5 LRSW. 30 years old. Going wit my spouse and my baby. I have done Wes result verification and don't have Canadian experience nor relatives. I intend to rewrite my ielts and get my husband do his Wes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Congrats newmum0615. Landing preps next.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by khinde: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
mcstan18:

Were you charged for a/any crime? If not, it won't threaten your admissibility.
Err well they claimed that I obstructed justice by not submitting a letter they brought to my office. I remember they took my finger prints and a mug shot too. Like I said I was there for two days before I got bailed out. Does this still affect anything? Am sceptical ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aig842: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hmmm Nairaland Supreme Court
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by WhizzyG: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good day house,

Has anyone ever successfully sent documents to WES via nipost in 3 weeks?

I sent mine since Aug 2nd. Its still showing
Insert item into bag (Otb) Lagos Air Since August 8th same spot

Am I in haste or is this how it is?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChandlerBing: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
So after cramming all these steps IP1 NA2 bla bla these people changed music while I was on the dance floor. I submitted my application and literally seconds later I'm in "IP2" undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Phlunter01: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please anyone with a good online fax link should please assist. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by khinde: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Aig842:
Hmmm Nairaland Supreme Court

I know right. I don't plan on spilling though since it wasn't serious but then again I need advise oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChandlerBing: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hellofax

Phlunter01:
Please anyone with a good online fax link should please assist. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EyimofeFA: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
You havent met the IELTS requirement. You need LRWS 8,7,7,7 so yes you need to rewrite to boost your score

Also like you said your spouse can do WES or he can write IELTS

Canadaisbae:

Thanks dear, below are my details

I got 7.5,7.5,7.5,6.5 LRSW. 30 years old. Going wit my spouse and my baby. I have done Wes result verification and don't have Canadian experience nor relatives. I intend to rewrite my ielts and get my husband do his Wes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aig842: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
I was refering to the jabs and counter jabs I've been seeing on this thread, feel like it's about to implode.

Anyways, I don't think you have anything to worry about since you were not convicted of any crime, taking fingerprints and mugshots are standard procedure for documentation.

This is what I think.
khinde:

I know right. I don't plan on spilling though since it wasn't serious but then again I need advise oo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Phlunter01: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thank you
ChandlerBing:
Hellofax

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
Alright, thanks,,...

You must have settlement funds that will cover them all as of now even if they are not going with u. Ur spouse must do medicals and police report now. You can only file for them while in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Distinct777: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please house, I learnt there are whatsapp groups one can join for more information.

Can someone from a link please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by BootyliciousHon: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Look up "WES advisor" on Facebook and leave them a message. You can include your full name and ref. Number in your message. That's what I did anyway.
DaddyNimo:
I paid for wes before Aug 3rd, and now I found secondary certificate sh*t on my profile, how do I contact them to cancel it. I tot it's only for those who paid after Aug 3rd.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
EyimofeFA:
You havent met the IELTS requirement. You need LRWS 8,7,7,7 so yes you need to rewrite to boost your score

Also like you said your spouse can do WES or he can write IELTS

The Ielts result quoted up there is “not a requirement “ it is only the advised minumum score to aim for. The person asking the question should simulate using the Crs calculator to arrive at the best score that will boost his/her score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
ECA from ICES received today.

Exactly 4 weeks.24th July to 24th August

My four semester unibuja diploma and
Four year degree
The equivalent is 2 year Canadian diploma and 4 year bachelor .
Cost = $475 no verification wahala.

IELTS is still giving me serious issues after 2 attempts.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
otunbanimi:
Dear Seniors,

i need my NOC and i have tried searching but cant seem to be getting. below is my job roles

• Bank Reconciliation
• Raising and Posting of accounting entries on accounting software like FINACLE
• Settlement of OTC trades on Depo-X
• OMO Bidding on Depox (S4)
• Effecting bank/cash payment based on authorization
• Call Over of transactions.
• Bank Reconciliation
• Raising and Posting of accounting entries on FINACLE and SYMBOLS
• Booking of Customers’ deposit (Liabilities)
• Posting of investments (Assets)
• Posting and booking of clients investment in FBN Heritage fund, FBN Ivory Income Fund, FBN Money Market Fund
• Effecting bank/cash payment based on authorization
• Call Over of transactions.

Cc: @smslive2 @Glitteringstar @newmum0615, @Elfmannisback

What is your job role at the bank where you work? What department ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Canadaisbae:
Good morning house! I calculated my crs and got 413, felt like creating a profile only to discover 350 overall score on my profile. Please can someone advise me, where did I get it wrong bikonu

You created a profile and got 413?

Did you input the same details that you did when you simulates your score?

Is it the current Ielts score you mentioned I. This thread that you used when simulating your Crs score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mummychichi: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shinningqueen31:
To God be the glory the golden egg has hatched, its PPR

AOR 29th june
MEP /IP1 12th July
IP2 22nd August
PPR 22nd Aug

Sitting pretty in my spam box

Thanks everyone, I love you all

Wow!! Less than 4 weeks. Congrats dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fresty(f): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
Very important kweshun. grin
I'm fine o Aunty Newmum... how's the preparation?? lolsss...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by boundlessjoy: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
khinde:

I think what mcstan18 wanted to know was if you were charged in the court for the said infraction.

In my opinion, you don’t have anything to worry about because the Nigerian PCC only attests to the fact that the applicant has never been convicted of a crime. History of previous arrest(s) is not reported on the Nigerian PCC.

So camdan wink

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fresty(f): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Nope not necessary. If you want to, go to a high court and do it for 1.5k.
By the way, where/how is Fresty? grin

I'm here sis!! so u miss me like this... Hahaha... hibernating till I receive the golden gift...cheers

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ninichinny: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lol
ChandlerBing:
So after cramming all these steps IP1 NA2 bla bla these people changed music while I was on the dance floor. I submitted my application and literally seconds later I'm in "IP2" undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Catching up from about 20 pages back, it has been fight here and there. This is very sad. Joined this thread from part 3 (although more silent) and i can say this part for me is the worst.

Guys, this is a journey you want to embark on and it requires extensive reading and in depth understanding. Let's not piss each other off. We are all here to help one another but don't expect someone to spoon feed you.

@Newmum1065, Elfmannisback and Tojued, please don't leave. Just ignore.

Wish everyone at different stages speedy process.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.