Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,413 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (912377 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Homguy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
Oyesy:
Relax, UNILAG will attend to it once they receive it. Hard copy verification takes up to 5-6 weeks before it gets to Lag. Just be calm.
Thanks . I feel more certain now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EyimofeFA: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
He left for Canada in February

CanadianBae:

Every hour? Please tell me he has gotten his PR. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thanks A Million, its well noted!
COPR:

The cost for WES is less than 60k ($207).

Use Hellofax free of charge to send your degree certs to WES.

Pay WAEC and the universities you attended to send your WAEC cert and transcripts respectively to WES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
CPEThorpe:

1. Sending your documents via hellofax is free. It does not cost you money.
2. Your can only send your certificates
3. WAEC has to send your transcript to WES. Your OND and BSc transcripts MUST be sent by your institutions and NOT you.
4. Your BSc and OND gives your two or more certificates
5. Please diligently read from Page 1 for more info!
Yakay:

the cost for WES shouldn't be more than 100k , that's if it is even up to. Apply, generate ur reference number and send all u have mentioned via hellofax to them. you will still need to go to WAEC and apply for ur GCE transcript/certificate to be sent to WES( WES needs it sent straight from the issuing body)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
darlingdadon:

Please go to Jibowu Yaba for the Confirmation of results and Verification by WES... No Problems at all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tlontin(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
revenant:

Don't waste your money use standard mail (You can always use the soft copy that ll be available in your account). For your address; you can use your Church/Mosque/Others address if they have an active P.O. Box.
thanks I have paid for it, I used a popular mall beside my house as address. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tlontin(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tojued:

Last time i spoke with ecobank customer care (couple of months back) monthly limit for nairacard was $200.
Ecobank was successful.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tlontin(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
clock89:

Do you even need a P.O box? I used my home address and it was delivered to my doorstep

cc @Tlontin
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tlontin(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Threemg:

Call Seun Osewa. He's got the answers you seek, else check here
Thanks, I’m going to post how I did mine here in part 5 so other new members could learn a thing or two. I paid for wes today with my Ecobank.. and I got a debit alert of 57,898.86naira
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
I have my GCE Cert already and ND Transcripts & Certificate but I have only Transcripts 4 B.Sc. can I go ahead & apply in my school because I am not sure my Certificate is ready, hope that would not pose a problem if my school ends up sending only my B.Sc transcripts? Should I also just go ahead & attest my GCE result in the High Court or I still need to go to WAEC office for attestation & Affidavit before applying for them to send it? Your feedback would be very appreciated! Thank You.

Any further contributions/guidelines would be very appreciated.... Thanks.
COPR:

The cost for WES is less than 60k ($207).

Use Hellofax free of charge to send your degree certs to WES.

Pay WAEC and the universities you attended to send your WAEC cert and transcripts respectively to WES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jhoci: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
I registered immediately I got my ITA letter. The earliest date for Lagos was 18th September, so I picked that day.

Reasonabledoubt:

At what point while waiting did you register for the planning for Canada session?

I see Zutlin did his/hers after medicals was passed.

So that I know if I should try registering.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianBae: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
EyimofeFA:
He left for Canada in February

Thank God
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nancyeliot: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hello Kind People,

I am new here. Glad I found this forum.

I need assistance with a contact at the University of Benin who can help out with transcript processing for WES, certificate retrieval as well.

Please? Anyone? ( Elders pleaae don't ask me to go read from page 1��) already doing that but this request is urgent.

I am filled with faith that I will testify here too.

I shall me coming back to sit at your feet to learn more.
Better People!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by BoboXIV(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hi @Toyogirl,

I’d like to please send you a message re Accra VO/Interview process.

Basically want to find out how you first found out you needed an interview and what you then did( if anything) to get the interview date.

I saw from your profile that it took about 5-6 weeks between when you knew about the interview to when they actually called you?

Regards,

BoboXIV
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Natalie27: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
luffyhaki:

2years experience from 2 different companies? If so, how long did you spend with the first company?
From thesame company
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dannyko:
That was pretty fast as I remember your ITA was last Wednesday.I wish you speedy processing!

Yes o. I had all my docs ready before hand, I just want to get this over with.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nancyeliot:
Hello Kind People,

I am new here. Glad I found this forum.

I need assistance with a contact at the University of Benin who can help out with transcript processing for WES, certificate retrieval as well.

Please? Anyone? ( Elders pleaae don't ask me to go read from page 1��) already doing that but this request is urgent.

I am filled with faith that I will testify here too.

I shall me coming back to sit at your feet to learn more.
Better People!!

Check out ETx, they handle transcript processing for uniben and other schools.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thanks everyone for your confirmation, I will register for the planning for Canada program now.

That should keep my occupied.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
What is your family size?
Natalie27:

Thank Gos you have resolved yours.. I have the same issue .. I don’t have the right ielts score yet but I want to create an express entry profile and it keeps giving me the ielligble statement .
Age 27
Msc
2years work experience
Lswr 9,8,7.5,6
I input 13000 as POF
My NOC 0122 as an ABM
Someone please help out cuz I have reviewed my profile and do not know what am doing wrong g
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Natalie27:

Can someone pleaseeeee assist with my query .. it’s driving me nuts ... @newmum @mcstan @anyone
Try putting in the exact amount required for your family size, nothing more nothing less
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
rukaiya:

You can upload your AOR document, as proof it's also acceptable even though it's not listed on their site

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by COPR: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Pegzzyg:
I have my GCE Cert already and ND Transcripts & Certificate but I have only Transcripts 4 B.Sc. can I go ahead & apply in my school because I am not sure my Certificate is ready, hope that would not pose a problem if my school ends up sending only my B.Sc transcripts? Should I also just go ahead & attest my GCE result in the High Court or I still need to go to WAEC office for attestation & Affidavit before applying for them to send it? Your feedback would be very appreciated! Thank You.

Any further contributions/guidelines would be very appreciated.... Thanks.

I have already answered you. The transcripts you have wont be accepted by WES or any evaluation body.

Your school MUST send your transcripts to WES.
WAEC MUST also send your WAEC certificate to WES.

The only document you need to send to WES by yourself is your degree/ND cert or statement of result.

No need for High court anything. At the WAEC office, you will do the affidavit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by danianne: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
How was the EOR? Please how long did it take for it to be ready?

EyimofeFA:
It is well bro.

Picking mine later today, staying positive

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Natalie27: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
joo2018:
What is your family size?
Just 1.. single applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Natalie27: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Try putting in the exact amount required for your family size, nothing more nothing less
Okay I will try that and revert .. thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EyimofeFA: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
I just picked up.

My initial result was L 8.5, R 7, W 6.5, S 7, my speaking got upgraded to 8 but the writing didnt change.

Requested on 1st of August British Council, got the confirmation mail this morning

danianne:
How was the EOR? Please how long did it take for it to be ready?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Temas: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
EyimofeFA:
I just picked up.

My initial result was L 8.5, R 7, W 6.5, S 7, my speaking got upgraded to 8 but the writing didnt change.

Requested on 1st of August British Council, got the confirmation mail this morning

hello, so sorry that your writing didn't turned out as expected. I requested for EOR since 23 July (BC) and till now nothing. I only received a mail last week that they are yet to get feedback from Cambridge. Can you please share the content of the confirmation mail?

I wish you the very best in your next attempt
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EyimofeFA: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dear Candidate,

I am writing to inform you that we have received feedback on your EOR request.

Kindly visit our Lagos office at your convenience to pick your result.(You may send a representative with a copy of your international passport, an authority letter INDICATING THAT IT’S AN EOR RESULT to pick it on your behalf if you are not in town).

Result collection days and time are ; Mondays & Tuesdays 8:30am to 3:30pm and Friday 8:30am to 12:00pm

Please note that we do not send EOR results to candidates, you are required to make all necessary arrangements for the pick-up of the result in hardcopy from our office.

Kindly come along with a copy of your payment receipt and your international passport for the pick-up.

Your result will be available for pick up from today, 28 August, 2018.

Warm Regards,

Temas:

hello, so sorry that your writing didn't turned out as expected. I requested for EOR since 23 July (BC) and till now nothing. I only received a mail last week that they are yet to get feedback from Cambridge. Can you please share the content of the confirmation mail?

I wish you the very best in your next attempt

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
That sucks. Na to double down on the writing for the next ielts. Good luck.
EyimofeFA:
I just picked up.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Owlette: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Canadianfly never gave out wrong information. Can't say the same for this individual
Dannyko:

Who else is seeing @itsawonder in @canadianfly and @canadianfly in @itsawonder cheesy cheesy.? There is a striking resemblance grin.Need I say more

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.