Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (920563 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
veritas3:

Same patience here, clocked 8months(243days) today
embarassed embarassed

Jizoz!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mex551(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hello my people, pls I need an interpretation of the below question in crs tool.

6) Work Experience
i. In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?

1. Pls is it work experience 'INSIDE' Canada or 'OUTSIDE' Canada. I believe that it is work experience either INSIDE or OUTSIDE Canada but in a field under the NOC but someone is trying to confuse me saying it's work experience INSIDE Canada. Hence my coming to the house to confirm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by danianne: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Inside Canada

mex551:
Hello my people, pls I need an interpretation of the below question in crs tool.

6) Work Experience
i. In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?

1. Pls is it work experience 'INSIDE' Canada or 'OUTSIDE' Canada. I believe that it is work experience either INSIDE or OUTSIDE Canada but in a field under the NOC but someone is trying to confuse me saying it's work experience INSIDE Canada. Hence my coming to the house to confirm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obi1conte: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

My medicals was Pre ITA.

Information on medicals is on page 1.
Lol...thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vifylove: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
darlingdadon:

I just sent my documents to WES from Unizik... They have just confirmed receipt from my UPS number Tracking, it was Delivered to WES Yesterday being Monday.

Good evening all. Please am really new on Nairaland not up to a month but I have really gained a lot here. I appreciate everyone here really.
So far am searching for contact in unizik that will help me with my B.sc and M.sc transcripts sent to Wes. Currently I base in Lagos.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obi1conte: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

My medicals was Pre ITA.

Information on medicals is on page 1.

What i actually wanted to know was whether the hosp ask for any ITA document before carrying out the medical checks.....but then i realise it wasn't called UPFRONT MEDICALS just for the sake of it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Luce: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
mex551:

6) Work Experience

No shade,but I really want to know why you believe it’s either inside or outside. Considering that the question clearly says “in Canada” and also in light of the fact that your interpretation would render the next question on the CRS tool redundant.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
@waynetemi and @verita3. Hope you have gotten your gcms notes. What does the notes read?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DaddyNimo(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Vifylove:

G

Good evening all. Please am really new on Nairaland not up to a month but I have really gained a lot here. I appreciate everyone here really.
So far am searching for contact in unizik that will help me with my B.sc and M.sc transcripts sent to Wes. Currently I base in Lagos.
Thank you.
You better delicate like a week to do it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Onedimple: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good evening everyone. Please i like to hear your opinion on this issue. I am AOR July 10th. I work with a state government institution. I submitted a reference letter i got from work last year October. I got the reference letter then because unions were going on strike due to unpaid salaries (I actually wrote a LOE to explain this). We resumed briefly earlier in this year but went back on strike and was still on strike by the time i got ITA (April 25) and submitted application (July 10). But after making lots of effort, i was able to get our registry department to issue me another reference letter today. Do you all think i should raise a CSE to upload the new reference letter? Even though i am still @ip1. Your inputs will be highly appreciated. Many thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Vifylove:

Thank you.

You only need to verify M.sc,send me pm for contact.I believe ICES is more cost effective than WES.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obi1conte: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Onedimple:
Good evening everyone. Please i like to hear your opinion on this issue. I am AOR July 10th. I work with a state government institution. I submitted a reference letter i got from work last year October. Many thanks.

I think because it's your current job there might be no need to raise any CSE and present a new one. And since they've not asked for a new ref letter you can keep the one you have now just incase they ask. My 2cents/kobo like we say here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisincontrol: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
veritas3:

Same patience here, clocked 8months(243days) today
embarassed embarassed

This too shall come to pass...the storm is over.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Onedimple: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Obi1conte:

I think because it's your current job there might be no need to raise any CSE and present a new one. And since they've not asked for a new ref letter you can keep the one you have now just incase they ask. My 2cents/kobo like we say here.

Thanks. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisincontrol: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
waynetemi:
4 days and you are fretting grin grin

Mine will be 9 months post AOR next week. Go and channel the energy elsewhere doing something productive.

Lesson i have learned: Patience

You are almost there...the end is nigh

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Onedimple:
Good evening everyone. Please i like to hear your opinion on this issue. I am AOR July 10th. I work with a state government institution. I submitted a reference letter i got from work last year October. I got the reference letter then because unions were going on strike due to unpaid salaries (I actually wrote a LOE to explain this). We resumed briefly earlier in this year but went back on strike and was still on strike by the time i got ITA (April 25) and submitted application (July 10). But after making lots of effort, i was able to get our registry department to issue me another reference letter today. Do you all think i should raise a CSE to upload the new reference letter? Even though i am still @ip1. Your inputs will be highly appreciated. Many thanks.
I personally wldnt. Let sleeping dogs lie.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Java47: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Just a brief word of encouragement.

I got into Canada November 2017. Was quite concerned about how my fiance would join me, all options looked quite long. We settled for her to follow the EE route, she wrote IELTS in January, ITA in February, Submitted in March. Finally got PR August.
I'm so grateful to God as it's ending with praise.
NB: Wedding is in November. 2019 is going to be a great year for us.
Don't give up guys. Lots of opportunities here.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Onedimple: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hephgirl:
I personally wldnt. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
waynetemi:
4 days and you are fretting grin grin

Mine will be 9 months post AOR next week. Go and channel the energy elsewhere doing something productive.

Lesson i have learned: Patience

jisox... One full pregnancy

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Java47:

I got into Canada November 2017. Was quite concerned about how my fiance would join me, all options looked quite long. We settled for her to follow the EE route, she wrote IELTS in January, ITA in February, Submitted in March. Finally got PR August.
Don't give up guys. Lot's of opportunities here.
Wow!!! Happy for you and yours!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Itsawonder:
My apologies for the language. We Nigerians do everything to the extreme and it touches me. Imagine someone is already anticipating spamming the thread. Tomorrow is Wednesday, you'll have the opportunity. But I suggest you simply like/share to make it easy to find useful information.

My suggestion is avoid being on d thread on ppr and Ita days...
That way u won't see shitty congratulations

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisincontrol: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Feezeel:
Application submitted. Got a mail immediately stating Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR). Hopefully that means AOR 28th August. Hope the screenshot indicates IP2.

Hmm....this shows the process has changed.

IP1 and 2 do not mean much now going by this...wish you Godspeed

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chinna54: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hello, been a silent reader. I received a mail from WES that they have sent my transcript for verification but I read here that waec is also required. I didn't get any mail requesting me to send my waec credentials and I also logged in to WES page, no waec requirement was updated on my page. Should I be worried?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
If you did not get a request for waec then you didn't get. Let's keep things simple. Just ensure your school responds to the verification.
Chinna54:
Hello, been a silent reader. I received a mail from WES that they have sent my transcript for verification but I read here that waec is also required. I didn't get any mail requesting me to send my waec credentials and I also logged in to WES page, no waec requirement was updated on my page. Should I be worried?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Congratulations.
Java47:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace19: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
1mole1:

You can send me a pm
I have sent you a pm. Awaiting a response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bunmioluwa: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Congratulations
Java47:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
dumprep:
I can totally relate.

I'm 76 days post AOR and the frequency of checking my account has reduced from once a day to once in 2 weeks. Eventually, you'd realize you've been worrying too much over it. Try to take your mind off it.

Nothing but the truth my sister. I cannot come and kill myself.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Favoured2505: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
I wish to say a 'shitty' congratulations to you and your fiancée. I greatly rejoice with you both and look forward to November 2019 so I can say more shitty congratulations to you!
Java47:

Don't give up guys. Lots of opportunities here.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by darlingdadon(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Vifylove:

Thank you.

I am also based in Lagos. Kindly pm your email address so I can forward you his contact. He works with the records department in Unizik.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Feezeel:
Application submitted. Got a mail immediately stating Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR). Hopefully that means AOR 28th August. Hope the screenshot indicates IP2.

Was the biometrics fee added to your application fees?

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (612)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.