Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (916141 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vulpeslopez(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
olabellruk:
With time you will understand. What is being said is that PNP sef no be moimoi, dat all these other options might be an easy route to increase your points. And yes EE and PNP, na same PR, however, if u know u know. So weigh all your options and don't trash out the ones proposed to u.

My profile expired today grin grin, ITA, PNP o e never come and we still dey push am so my pelzon, tink am well.

Try every every to increase points, na French, PNP, Masters, Pgd, sha do ur best.

bro,the scores from masters sef still no carry person reach 420 not to talk of 440......learning french na another route but chai....the Lord is our strength...worst case scenario I go go do masters,2yrs I go Don get canadaian education and work experience and start the PR from there...with better chances
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Weeellll, technically they can, just not as a polygamous family.
Husband should apply with the first wife as a common law partner, then the second wife should apply as a single woman.
When they all reach canny, they can live happily together as husband, wife and concubine.
The beauty of a free society is that as long as you're not breaking the law and not hurting anyone, you're free to turn your house into a harem.
So as long as they don't call each other husband and wife (second wife) they're good.
Warren Buffet lived with his wife and girlfriend in one house, they graced red carpets together as a trio and snapped/sent out Christmas cards together, is that not polygamy? If not in letter then in spirit.
If Warren can do it why not our great nairalander? grin

Do you really think this will work with Nigerian women? Who'd want to be the "side chick" while the other remains the "main meal"? I quite agree with you but he had better reasoned it thoroughly before delving in.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vulpeslopez(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
I have some questions,that aren't in the thread and I know it would be useful to aspiring immigrants
1,Does hiring an immigration lawyer in Canada help in the Manitoba PNP?
2. If going thru PNP does one spouse needs to write IELTS
3.i have family friends in Canada who are citizens,how does that helps?
Senior egbons in the house.....ur help is needed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by COPR: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
SESE10:
Can someone with two wives go through this process

Yes, technically it is possible. Give me the contract to prepare your application and the 3 of you will be in Cannyland soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by otunbanimi: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
vickyehi:

Lolzzz.....
No that's not what she is saying. It doesnt matter if 10% or 100% was a gift. The point is that the money should remain in your account till your Visa is issued. Else u risk not having anything to show when they give u 7days to submit a recent statement of account.

Vickyehi! What if one has spent out of the gift deed. At ADR request for POF, can one make up for the money spent by transferring to the account. Or one must not touch the funds at all after AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dyolahh: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Or also if the pof has been moved to a totally different account for saving??

otunbanimi:

Vickyehi! What if one has spent out of the gift deed. At ADR request for POF, can one make up for the money spent by transferring to the account. Or one must not touch the funds at all after AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JiggyFighter: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
mimimum:
40% gift deed from my cousin. 60% savings. They asked for a new bank statement.
Thanks. I meant in terms of documents, though. Like did you use statement of account or just bank reference letter initially? Also was all the money (gift deed + savings) in one account initially?
otunbanimi:

Dyolahh:

At the end of the day it's your money and it's up to you where you choose to keep it. As long as you can explain anything that might look strange, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by happytbaby: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chisos! Ifeoma oooooooo

Nicely said though.

Ifeoma77:

Husband should apply with the first wife as a common law partner, then the second wife should apply as a single woman.
When they all reach canny, they can live happily together as husband, wife and concubine.
The beauty of a free society is that as long as you're not breaking the law and not hurting anyone, you're free to turn your house into a harem.
So as long as they don't call each other husband and wife (second wife) they're good.
Warren Buffet lived with his wife and girlfriend in one house, they graced red carpets together as a trio and snapped/sent out Christmas cards together, is that not polygamy? If not in letter then in spirit.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
All IRCC is interested in is when you are given an ADR for POF, you present evidence that your POF is available. Ditto at POE during landing you must be able to present your POF.
otunbanimi:

Dyolahh:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
You are talking about the Student visa route. Still viable. Your choice. However student visa has a 33% rejection rate nowadays (if I am able to recover the link, I'll post). Your move.
vulpeslopez:
bro,the scores from masters sef still no carry person reach 420 not to talk of 440......learning french na another route but chai....the Lord is our strength...worst case scenario I go go do masters,2yrs I go Don get canadaian education and work experience and start the PR from there...with better chances

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
LMAO @Ifeoma77. I still remember her comments about orgies.
happytbaby:
Chisos! Ifeoma oooooooo

Nicely said though.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vulpeslopez(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
sammirano:

You are wrong, according to reports express entry is here to stay.
yes,I know Express entry is here to stay but say u have 388 and u do ur masters after 2yrs that still doesn't take u to 440
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vulpeslopez(m): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
joo2018:
You are talking about the Student visa route. Still viable. Your choice. However student visa has a 33% rejection rate nowadays (if I am able to recover the link, I'll post). Your move.
bros...everything na risk o.....nobody will see an opportunity to go Canada thru PR and say they want to go thru student....any which way na way so long as we comot for 9ja.....chai, make i run go US thread......he be like say that one go make brains die
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by COPR: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
vulpeslopez:
yes,I know Express entry is here to stay but say u have 388 and u do ur masters after 2yrs that still doesn't take u to 440

Master's adds 126 points. In 2 years' time s/he will lose 10 points due to age if s/he is above 30.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Onyeenyeh: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
bababode825:

Hi,

I passed the medical and I have moved to IP1.

Fingers Crossed

That's great news. Knew you had nothing to worry about. Fingers crossed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
If you think 2 years is too long, why not go for a 1-year online masters program?

vulpeslopez:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tobey2ng(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Ify , you are a clown grin
Ifeoma77:

Ify , you are a clown

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
WES with their 'whala', has anyone noticed the unnecessary slow nature of transcript and verification mail acknowledgement in candidates profile?
Two friends and a family member that their transcript or verification mail from school received by WES last week is yet to be reflected in their profile and this week is almost ending.

WES....................I comment my reserve.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EzekielMab(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hello guys, pls is work experience 6) ii) for work experience in Nigeria here ?

Expecting your response before it proceed

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2018

COPR:

Master's adds 126 points. In 2 years' time s/he will lose 10 points due to age if s/he is above 30.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
weckl:

Hi, Was another reference number given to you for this additional certificate evaluation by WES when you applied?
Yes I was given another reference number after i initiated the evaluation for additional degree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EzekielMab(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
EzekielMab:
Hello guys, pls is work experience 6) ii) for work experience in Nigeria here ?

Expecting your response before it proceed

Is this applicable for any country ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
EzekielMab:

Is this applicable for any country ?

Yes. It is for job experience outside of Canada with 3yrs maximum. While 6i is strictly for Canadian experience, so you select none if you don't have any.
Enjoy!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2018
�� Don't worry you'll get over it.

Reasonabledoubt:
It’s just 4days after AOR, and I’ve been signing into my account to check for update more than once a day.

How did you people stay sane o? I’ve read the suggestions here, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

I don’t know how to handle this obsession.

God help me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vulpeslopez(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2018
COPR:

126 points for a master degree?r u kidding??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Benny247(m): 2:27am On Aug 31, 2018
I came to the party late.... Congratulations to you and yours MimiMum....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wholesomegrace: 2:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Good day house,

Please o, after adding newborn to my application post ppr, what's the next thing I'm supposed to do. Help me o. I hope won't be doing biometrics too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zinggi(f): 5:31am On Aug 31, 2018
HotChoco2:
Hello House,

Pls does anyone have a strong contact at the Immigration Office in Abuja. I submitted my passport for Change of Name at Ikoyi since August 2nd and I am yet to be called for capturing. I was told that they are yet to send the approval from Abuja.

The main problem is that I need to travel on September 20th for an urgent matter.

Pls I need all the help I can get on this matter o!

Send me a PM. Just maybe I can be of help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2018
happytbaby:
Chisos! Ifeoma oooooooo

Nicely said though.

joo2018:
LMAO @Ifeoma77. I still remember her comments about orgies.
tobey2ng:

Ify , you are a clown grin
Ify , you are a clown
grin grin grin grin grin
I was just trying to help a brother guys cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:04am On Aug 31, 2018
wholesomegrace:
Good day house,

Please o, after adding newborn to my application post ppr, what's the next thing I'm supposed to do. Help me o. I hope won't be doing biometrics too.

Congrats on the new addition Sis.
No I don't think you'll do biometrics because the fee for biometrics is collected at the point of paying for the application, and they don't collect the biometrics of anyone below 17 so baby is free from that requirement.
The fact remains that the biometrics requirement is for applications submitted on or after 31/07/18. Your AOR was long before then.
Congrats again and hope hubby has finally caught the canny fever

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by rhemagrace(f): 6:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Just send them a complaint(inbox/dm) on Twitter or Facebook with your name and reference number, they'll update within 30 minutes.

efueh:
WES with their 'whala', has anyone noticed the unnecessary slow nature of transcript and verification mail acknowledgement in candidates profile?
Two friends and a family member that their transcript or verification mail from school received by WES last week is yet to be reflected in their profile and this week is almost ending.

WES....................I comment my reserve.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zinggi(f): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Foreverhopeful:
@ Zinggi

Please can you give me your contact. Please i need more information on this French thingy

Yet to get a hang of how to send a proper mail to profile's on NL. Sent something to your mail though, kindly reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (612)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.