Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (915390 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zinggi(f): 7:14am On Aug 31, 2018
phtomay:
Good morning fam, anyone with a contact in NOUN HQ Abuja? I need to get them to update my project score on the result portal. Please signify or inbox me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by SESE10: 7:18am On Aug 31, 2018
I don't understand what you mean by contract if you can Pm me and explain better I will appreciate. As you wan use am do business.
COPR:

Yes, technically it is possible. Give me the contract to prepare your application and the 3 of you will be in Cannyland soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mosky47: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Foreverhopeful: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2018
I responded to your request.

Looking forward to your response.

Zinggi:

Yet to get a hang of how to send a proper mail to profile's on NL. Sent something to your mail though, kindly reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ednut1(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2018
angry Ielts has really humbled me. But we forge ahead o grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zinggi(f): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Foreverhopeful:
I responded to your request.

Looking forward to your response.

Seen and replied.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2018
dumprep:
If you think 2 years is too long, why not go for a 1-year online masters program?

Do you have any link for online masters??

NOUN is not coming through.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2018
dumprep:
You're most welcome. The MSc/PGD would give you more points such that you wouldn't need to worry about losing points due to age.

As for the PNP, it requires applying to specific provinces (if you are eligible as different provinces have their eligibility criteria). Try doing some research on PNPs and find out which one(s) you can apply to.

Please, can someone with CRS of 429 get any PNP??

I Tried Applying for Manitoba pnp but unfortunately they were asking for documents I don’t have already...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fizzywah(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Thanks @mimimum. Please I sent a PM. Kindly reply. I'll need more info on this. We plan on landing in November. Apparently what I had years ago is now fake and I never did the new biometric one.

mimimum:
Please don't even go there!!! Avoid at all cost. If it is license you want to do, please go to Iru LCDA office in VI and do it jeje. Except you don't want that license out before the end of the year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2018
sammirano:

You are wrong, according to reports express entry is here to stay.
just until the target is met
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by steroid: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2018
Feezeel:
Wooww..this is strange. Everywhere seems so quiet. Hope IELTS has not humbled some guys. Cheer up guys. We should be hearing of some success stories so far.

grin grin grin grin IELTS no try. The exact score my spouse had this time with BC is what she had with MOD on the 30th of June.

L 8.5 R 8.5 W 6.5 S 7.5. Nothing changed after remark.

We will just continue with PNP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by SegunWamiri(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2018
I'm done with IELTS and being PA abeg. undecided
1st attempt (BC): LRSW 6.5,6.5,7,7.5
2nd attempt (MOD): 7.5,8.5,7,6.5
3rd attempt (BC): 7,7,7,7

Spouse: LRSW: 5.5,5.5,7,5.5. This is enough for her to go through New Brunswick's provincial nomination. We just hope she gets invited for the job fair in Dubai next month

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2018
Yes, CRS of 429 can get PNP. Do some research on other provinces and their requirements. Cheers!

Ndkings1:

Please, can someone with CRS of 429 get any PNP??

I Tried Applying for Manitoba pnp but unfortunately they were asking for documents I don’t have already...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sandman007: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2018
Thanks alot for the info. so now the biometric instruction will come with the MEP notification right?
bababode825:
July 23 @ The Children's Practice Ikoyi

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Canadahome: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2018
COPR:

WES needs WAEC to send them your WAEC result in official envelop, stamped and sealed.

The university you attended also needs to send your BSc/MSc transcripts to WES.

Then you need to fax your statement of result/degree cert to WES.

Does anyone have idean how much waec charge for this? Any contact person in Abuja office?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bababode825(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2018
Actually, I am excempted from Biometrics cos I submitted before the date of commencment which was the 31st of July.

However, I bserved from my profile that my Biometric Number (which I used in 2014 to apply to Humber College although I was denied) was displayed.

Thank God I was honest with my application.

sandman007:
Thanks alot for the info. so now the biometric instruction will come with the MEP notification right?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by teeteelardey(f): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2018
ednut1:
it is well bro. It will definitely end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Deniceone: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2018
Feezeel:
Wooww..this is strange. Everywhere seems so quiet. Hope IELTS has not humbled some guys. Cheer up guys. We should be hearing of some success stories so far.
1st ielts. LRSW: 8.5,8,8,6.5
2nd ielts LRSW: 9,8,7.5,7 (LET MY PEEPS GO TODAY)
As I siddon here, wes done, ielts cleared, POF=zero naira!

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by otunbanimi: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Checked my IELTS result just now and I failed woefully. Failure is largely to my in ability to prepare well for the exam due to my tight work mode.

Listening 5.5
Reading 6
Writing 6
Speaking 6.5

Overall Band 6

I am not surrendering. Registering for October so I can prepare well for all the paper.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2018
Lol....Right now, IELTS seems a bigger hurdle than POF.
I am sure you'll get the cash you need.
Congrats on your IELTS results.
Deniceone:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Owlette: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2018
I swear!
ednut1:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Deniceone: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Feezeel:
Congrats to you.. Trust God, simple.
In God I trust!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by markmp01: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2018
IELTS DONE AND DUSTED.

first attempt.
L - 8.5
R - 9
W - 7.5
S - 7.5

Next up ECA. All glory to God.

64 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by COPR: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Deniceone:

Congrats. You've achieved the difficult part. POF is the easy part. It must surely come. Gift deed to the rescue.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Baby88: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Mod for life
L- 8
R-8
W-8
S-8.5

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Baby88: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Pls house. Can 441 crs get ita. Just happy n sad.
It will end in praise

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Really? As in, really? Of course! Previous cut-offs have been 440.

Baby88:
Pls house. Can 441 crs get ita. Just happy n sad.
It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by muta18: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2018
Good afternoon seniors in the house.

Please I want to confirm if an accompanying spouse with the below result need to write IELTS again.

Accompanying Spouse
L - 5.5
R - 5.5
W - 6.5
S - 6.5
Overall - 6

CRS Score 441.

Cc:
@GlitteringStar
@Newmum0615
@mcstan18
@Tojued
@Joo2018
@smslive2
@Ifeoma77
@DonTee07
and all others seniors

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.