Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909199 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MaSisi: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
efueh:

Don't go that route as it will be detected because the ECA report has date on it that will surely differs from the day you entered presumed ECA info.
I fear your efforts will still amount to nothing as your application will either be rejected only, or both rejected and misrepresentation slammed on you. I hope you know the implication?
Goodluck!

Its well.
We would have been done with this a long time ago if he had agreed with me.
God help me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Guitarlife:

Yup IP2 Ottawa gang. cool

Congratulations bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Goldin321(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Good day everyone,

I am new on this beautiful forum and I don't know if the question I am about to ask has been raised and answered in the past. But whichever way kindly help as much as possible .
The question is, If I have a lower credit or pass as my CGPA in my HND certificate, will this grade have any implication in CRS or in any aspect of the NOC after doing my ECA?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
You'll need to visit www.cic..gc.ca to read about the process.
Goldin321:
Good day everyone,

I am new on this beautiful forum and I don't know if the question I am about to ask has been raised and answered in the past. But whichever way kindly help as much as possible .
The question is, If I have a lower credit or pass as my CGPA in my HND certificate, will this grade have any implication in CRS or in any aspect of the NOC after doing my ECA?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Guitarlife:

PPR coming soon. Congrats in advance. wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deTimo: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Goldin321:
Good day everyone,

The question is, If [s]I have a lower credit or pass as my CGPA in my HND certificate, [/s]will this grade have any implication in CRS or in any aspect of the NOC after doing my ECA?

Thanks

Grades does not matter...only completion and appropriate Canadian equivalence does. Use Wes for your ECA to get 2 or more degrees.

Before you ask the next question, read and digest page 1 of the thread.

Your time starts now. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adunnee: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Adunnee:
There's an error in my hubby's year of birth on his WAEC cert. It's 1984 instead of 1985 and it has been sent to WES before we noticed the error.

Should he send an affidavit and his birth cert to WES? Or how else can the issue be resolved?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CPEThorpe(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
rhemagrace:
Send them a message on Twitter and ask for your expected completion date, they'll update your profile. Give or take your completion date will be 20 days from when they received your verification documents.

Okay will do that!
Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Transformium: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Even if the immigration lawyer sips burukutu with Justin Trudeau in Ottawa, he can't circumvent the system. Forget agents and lawyers, go to page one and start reading. Do it yourself and save yourself unnecessary financial and emotional heartaches

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Goldin321(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
deTimo:

Grades does not matter...only completion and appropriate Canadian equivalence does. Use Wes for your ECA to get 2 or more degrees.

Before you ask the next question, read and digest page 1 of the thread.

Your time starts now. Good luck

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zutlin: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
Goldin321:
Good day everyone,

Thanks

In this process, grades mean nothing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by BootyliciousHon: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
I am in a similar situation...Verification from UI was sent on Tuesday but there has been no update on my profile. I have decided to wait till Wednesday next week
efueh:

Trust me I understand how you feel on this.
But, that of my sibling (Federal school) and two friends (Same state school) are not in any way close to Unilag. Both schools are in the South South. So from this, you can see that there is a common factor they all share. The friend's transcript was received Wednesday last week, by WES, while others verification mails were sent on Friday last week.
The coincidences can't just be ignored in my humble opinion.
Again, let's see how it goes next week Tuesday as Monday is public holiday in Canada (Labor day).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Richness1104: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
My question is if I take a loan from my place of work,
Will it affect my getting PPR?
smslive2:
Which one is PPA again?
CIC expects you to show a POF that is readily availablr and unencumbered.
In some cases you might get ADR for pay slips and statements of account.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
GlitteringStar:
For those people who used gift deed, please don’t land without your POF ooo. You will need it here at least for the first few months. Everything here is all about $$$. They didn’t ask for mine at the port of entry but I can’t even imagine myself landing with “nothing”. Please, the proof of funds is very important. You will enjoy this place if you have $$$.

Thanks for stopping by with useful info. I trust you are enjoying your new country... How is the weather? Getting cold?

In other news, happy new month y'all
This is the month of CRS entering the 430's (I hope and pray) and believe.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
luffyhaki:

Congratulations bro
Thank you grin grin IP2 since August 8, I tire jare.
How you take know I be guy ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
GlitteringStar:

PPR coming soon. Congrats in advance. wink
Thank you very much my sister grin grin grin, there something that came to my mind as I was responding sef but I have deleted it.
It seems since you land that side you nor dey too dey joke so your loss cheesy cheesy.

grin grin I go fit crash for your side for some days when I enter that side ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Onedimple: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Goldin321:
Good day everyone,

Thanks

No it won't.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Estac: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
adewumz:
It was sent there on May 24, about 10 days after MEP.

Thank you. I am looking for indication that I have dodged Accra bullet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by hayor2014(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
@Goldin321

No it wont
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by grammy010: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
conebeam:

Please, when did you order your GCMS notes? I ordered mid July. Yet to receive mine. Gcms buddy says they are still expecting some files ordered in July.

Who else is in my shoes please.?

I ordered on the 30th of July

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deTimo: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
So I did a reading walk to part 1 and 2 of this thread.

I found a out a lecture on how to search EE information using both the search button here on Nairaland and google.

I hope someone will help link this on page 1

Meanwhile I have the screenshot below. Enjoy

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/483#62509479

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Richness1104:
My question is if I take a loan from my place of work,
Will it affect my getting PPR?

I don't think taking a loan will affect Ur PPR, but U have to make allowance for the outstanding repayment amount in Ur POF, which means if Ur POF is 3.5m and U have an outstanding of 500k, it is assumed Ur POF is just 3m , so using this instance it is advised your POF shd be 4m.

My tots tho

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Walesby: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
am also in this situation... ordered the notes mid July from getgcms, till now nothing..
conebeam:

Please, when did you order your GCMS notes? I ordered mid July. Yet to receive mine. Gcms buddy says they are still expecting some files ordered in July.

Who else is in my shoes please.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Walesby: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Me I use to think people get PPR a couple of days after IP2 (background in process) the mail no gree come since August 8 for me too oo...I don't even know my VO that's the 2nd problem...I even order GCMS note, that
one sef done dey on over 45 days now, nothing.... this wait na die ooo
Guitarlife:

Thank you grin grin IP2 since August 8, I tire jare.
How you take know I be guy ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisincontrol: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yakay:

I don't think taking a loan will affect Ur PPR, but U have to make allowance for the outstanding repayment amount in Ur POF, which means if Ur POF is 3.5m and U have an outstanding of 500k, it is assumed Ur POF is just 3m , so using this instance it is advised your POF shd be 4m.

My tots tho

Correct...that's the position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jhoci: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
The information has always been on page 1

deTimo:
So I did a reading walk to part 1 and 2 of this thread.

I found a out a lecture on how to search EE information using both the search button here on Nairaland and google.

I hope someone will help link this on page 1

Meanwhile I have the screenshot below. Enjoy

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/483#62509479

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gabzi28: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Are there NOCs that are ineligible even though they are among the 0,A or B classification?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dandy00: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
Thank you Brother

Kindly confirm if NECO can be used too

Please do you also have idea about NECO process for WES

Apologies if this question is off Trend

darlingdadon:

Good Morning House..

Kindly read through for those having worries on how to go about getting their WAEC results Verification as required by WES.

1. Get 2 Passport Photograph

2. Photocopy of your WAEC Result and 2 White Envelope

3. Go to the Lady Under a Bit opposite WAEC office in Yaba

4. Tell her you want an affidavit for WES Confirmation of Results ( I paid 3000)

5.You won't be allowed into WAEC office until it's 9am, once it's 9am move immediately to the Lady at the reception to pick up your tag and sign in

6. Proceed to 5th floor last room on your right (SED Results Room). Remember to knock before entering. Tell the man what you want to do.

7. He will Check your documents and staple them together with the envelope and a form. Fill the form and write your address WES Address and Reference number on one of the Envelopes.

8. You will be asked to proceed to 4th floor Room 1 to make payments of 10,000naira. Take the receipt back to room 8 on the 5th floor for confirmation.

9. The original receipt will be given to you to proceed with the customer service center down stairs and hand over to the Courier service for Courier Payment.

10. You will be required to pay 10,000naira if you are using FedEx to Canada.

I wish you all the best.

Thanks

Darlington

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adeptonlin(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
How can a person who has more than 3yrs experience but currently out of job get reference letter in CIC format? The company has folded up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by radec: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
adeptonlin:
How can a person who has more than 3yrs experience but currently out of job get reference letter in CIC format? The company has folded up

Make use of other references at your disposal: your employment, id card, payslip and explain the other shortcomings in the LOE, hopefully it will fly

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.