Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910778 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eklektoss(f): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
*sigh* hmmm, you can manage "snap it" around Ihama- I hope they have a better stamp now tho. The one used for us then was smeared all-over but they tried with the specs.
Iyamefa:
Hello guys,

Kindly assist.
Please who knows of any good photo studio for taking CIC standard passport photo in Benin? I’m asking for a friend urgently.
Thanks guys and God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Iyamefa: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Eklektoss:
*sigh* hmmm, you can manage "snap it" around Ihama- I hope they have a better stamp now tho. The one used for us then was smeared all-over but they tried with the specs.

Lol thanks for the info. The stamp thing isn’t even compulsory. I appreciate taking out time to respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
chunkuli:
pls house for a 46 yrs old is EE/FSW program still posible

Sadly, no. PNP could still be possible though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Team16(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
HRgirl:

Same here oo..I haven’t even had medicals passed yet..its quite worrisome! Even doe na ending august i applied but i was expecting at least medicals passed na...when did you apply abeg? So we can encourage each other...mine was 24th

I submitted same date with you and so far no response. Just still same as since after AOR. I will advise you to chill as you are not alone. I'm not really bothered about it. Whatever will be will be. Take care. shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
mcstan18:

I believe you know that came out the wrong way. No one is bound to answer questions here. So if you must ask, then you have to do it the right way.

If you have a PGD in addition to the HND, select the "2 or more certificates..." option. That is still dependent on what your evaluation report says like the boss above told you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
There really isn't much she can do at this point except use the affidavit and an LOE. Or would she rather go through the hassle of changing the details at Abuja? I think not. If time and money isn't a constraint for her, she may go with that option.
CanadianBae:

I think so... Abi @newmum what do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Be nicer.
nexxy001:

That hasent answered my question bro.
In calculating my CR's, what should I choose u want to have an idea of my score.

What if I do a PGD program, too

I need better explanation and orientation

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Owlette: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kimon. Sorry sir. grin
nexxy001:

In calculating my CR's, what should I choose u want to have an idea of my score.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by HRgirl: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
JumzieBabyy:

Hi hi, sent you an email... we will all connect on a chat group.

#AOR-AUG24th

Please can you text me your email on this number ‭.I will respond with my emaik..the one of this platform needs to be changed. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nne... See me see wahala o. Anyway... I move! grin grin grin grin grin
Newmum0615:
Be nicer.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by HRgirl: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Team16:

I submitted same date with you and so far no response. Just still same as since after AOR. I will advise you to chill as you are not alone. I'm not really bothered about it. Whatever will be will be. Take care. shocked

Hmm..thanks for this may be you can text me your email so we can keep tabs on each other..text it to me on this number ‭+2341‬. Someone else thats same day with us said theirs a group for august AOR tha she would add me to maybe i could link you up too. Cheers! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Help her with a link please. cheesy
smslive2:
Nne... See me see wahala o. Anyway... I move! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pstfrancis(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pls can someone post the contents of the affidavit sworn to at the waec office to process Wes evaluation or what type of affidavit is it?

Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Amakaota: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Temas:
Hello house

which evaluation body is best for someone with a qualification from college Nursing and Midwifery.

she is qualified as a midwifery ( if there is any thing like that)

Asking for a friend.

Thank you
She should go for IQAS. It'll give her a more favorable result.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
mcstan18:

That was one of the most basic questions you just answered. I hope you're ready to answer more.

Best bet is that the update to page 1 stops so that everyone and anyone can ask their questions here and get answers immediately, just as your beneficiary just did.

Your latter sentence is immaterial, the energy you used to type that could be channeled more positively. what you are privy to, others are not privy to it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
[url]August AOR WhatsApp[/url]
HRgirl:

Hmm..thanks for this may be you can text me your email so we can keep tabs on each other..text it to me on this number ‭+‬. Someone else thats same day with us said theirs a group for august AOR tha she would add me to maybe i could link you up too. Cheers! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Can her new company state they acquired her old company and she has been working for xyz number of years before then?

If they cant or the HR refuses to comment on this topic then your wife can get documentation from the previous company that showed she was employed by them. She can include her old employment letter, pay slip, newspaper clipping informing the public on the sale, any documentation showing same, any documentation stating a handover from one company to the other and confirmation of her role. In short, they are many things she can do. She can add her old employee ID card, get a previous manager to write the employee reference letter in a plain sheet of paper in CIC format.
In short please check page 1 on this thread for what to do in cases of a defunct company.
Yes her new company can state that it acquired the old company she worked for. And it's her supervisor writing and signing the Letter, hope that will be fine? For the other ways mentioned it might be impossible, because all documents relating to old company were confiscated including her ID
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Holla,

Please, calm down and re-phrase your question, its a request and not a command Br/Sis haba? Please, take things easy o if you need people to answer you. people are doing selfless work here hia
nexxy001:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eklektoss(f): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Anytime kiss
Iyamefa:

Lol thanks for the info. The stamp thing isn’t even compulsory. I appreciate taking out time to respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gabzi28: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
smslive2:
Good Morning, Before some people will refer you to page 1, lemme help you break it down.
Have you read this Migrating to Canada without a legal counsel or Agent? If not, please read through.
As regarding IELTS, You can also read this How to pass IELTS
On who to be PA, you this to simulate your potential scores for express entry.

By the time you finish reading the above links, you will almost qualify to be an agent. Thank me later

they should just appoint you the 'Staff Officer Linking'
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nexxy001: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
mcstan18:

I believe you know that came out the wrong way. No one is bound to answer questions here. So if you must ask, then you have to do it the right way.

If you have a PGD in addition to the HND, select the "2 or more certificates..." option. That is still dependent on what your evaluation report says like the boss above told you

Am so sorry the way I asked the question. I didn't mean to be rude in anyway.
Tnx

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nexxy001: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pegzzyg:
Holla,

Please, calm down and re-phrase your question, its a request and not a command Br/Sis haba? Please, take things easy o if you need people to answer you. people are doing selfless work here hia

Apologies
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
DonTee07:
Your latter sentence is immaterial, the energy you used to type that could be channeled more positively. what you are privy to, others are not privy to it. Cheers.

Dear brother, please teach me what positivity means in your context. Statement was harmless and you're already throwing subs? Lest I forget, no one hindered anyone from priviness to information contained here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Deniceone: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello canny family, my elder brother gifted me 60% POF using his company account he is the sole signatory to the account. Hope it will not be an issue, I hope to send his CAC cert, and complimentary card with a gift deed. I have done 6mnths fixed deposit with it already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Deniceone:
Hello canny family, my elder brother gifted me 60% POF using his company account he is the sole signatory to the account. Hope it will not be an issue, I hope to send his CAC cert, and complimentary card with a gift deed. I have done 6mnths fixed deposit with it already.

That sounds fine especially if you send in his CAC form C01 among other documents showing that he is the sole/principal director and reserves the right to make such transactions on his own. However, to avoid back and forth during file reviews, let your brother transfer directly from his personal account and draft a gift deed to that effect.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Deniceone: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
mcstan18:

That sounds fine especially if you send in his CAC form C01 among other documents showing that he is the sole/principal director and reserves the right to make such transactions on his own. However, to avoid back and forth during file reviews, let your brother transfer directly from his personal account and draft a gift deed to that effect.
Oook, Thank you very much. but this means I ll withdraw the money pay it back to him and get him to use his personal account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
Deniceone:
Oook, Thank you very much. but this means I ll withdraw the money pay it back to him and get him to use his personal account.

Apparently. But you'd be better off doing a transfer rather than withdrawing and depositing. Having your name on the statements would look somewhat messy in my opinion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
chism440:
while calculating my crs score, i found out that if I say no that my spouse is not coming with me to canada i score 450 but if I say yes it drops to 392 because he doesn't have eca and didn't take ielts either ...he doesn't want to take and he's not planning to relocate with us...he wants to stay here for his business then be visiting every 3 or 4 months....my question will they refuse him visa to be coming for visit since I said he's not coming with us to canada please treat as urgent
hi
I don't know if u have been answered.
u shld re calculate
Spouse add a maximum of 30 points.
That said...
Beg him to take d ielts.. He doesn't have to score so high.
U can evaluate d degrees for him.
Now to ur question
Unaccompanying spouse
He will still do medicals and pcc
And also the pof will still include him.
I doubt him getting a visa will be a problem. U shld discuss the above points to him sha. Or else just do ur Unaccompanying spouse
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Buahahahahaha I don't want to be rude na
Gabzi28:
they should just appoint you the 'Staff Officer Linking'
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
nexxy001:
Hello every one.
I am a bit confused when I used the CR's score to check my point.
I have a HND qualification and in the options given under academics, I don't know whether to choose bachelor's degree or a two years diploma in a uni or college.

I am confused if HND is equivalent to BSC in the pool.
This has been getting me worried.
Please I need clarification.
Thanks
two or more certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chirolechick: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bros, I sent you a pm, I want to do for my baby and I can’t be traveling to Abeokuta or Ibadan with her

Ndkings1:

HI has anyone answered you?
If NO
PM ME
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
blue29:
Goodmorning People...na wa o! I just joined this forum today based on a friends referral, and seeing over 200 comments is quite intimidating...I don't even know where to begin to ask questions if at all...it all seems like greek to me.
Anyways let me start from the beginning. is it wise to get legal counsel when trying to migrate to Canada? secondly I and my wife did the IELTS test my wife scored a band 7 in total and since she's younger I was told she should be the principal applicant. my question is, what do we do next? is band 7 a pass mark?

Thanks
1. Break down the ielts results let's see where u stand
2. What's ur age and hers
3. What's ur highest degree
4. What's her highest degree

U don't need any legal counsel... Except I don't know what u mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.