Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906888 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Confiscated?
Just wondering, did they confiscate her old employment letter, any old work letters written to her during her time there, email or communication to staff on takeover/buy out, old payslips or business card?

Well since you say the new company will state it in her letter then that's good. At the end of the day, it is presenting credible information which is enough to persuade the VO that is important.
If you were the VO who is looking over your wife's refrence letter, would you be satisfied?

Personally if I were in your wife's shoe's, I will present the letter I have but do my best to include some sort of proof (discussed already) that I worked in the company that was bought over then tie it all with an LOE.

This is just my opinion. Others can pitch in
Yes that's what really happened, old docs in the company were destroyed, as for offer Letter when she first started with the company as a corper she has that, for email notification about sale of the company, I think she can source that coupled with statement of account of salaries paid from June 2015 to date. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hephgirl:
@debsify the bolded will guide u aswear
Aii thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Godsaysyes:

My Dear, its simply maturity and weathering the storm.
Amongst the few I admire on this forum, they are in the top 10 and canut coman fall my hand. Weldone elder Mcstan18, hephgirl and DonTee07. kiss kiss kiss
Ehen I've helped u adjust ur post accurately.
I see u forgot to include me
#picksrace

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Urgent question please!!!!!

I am trying to pay the sum of 2550Cad application fee with my first bank atm card and it is showing a message " Transaction declined" after submission. Do I need a sought of approval from bank or what? Is there a payment limit on the first bank naira MasterCard ?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TEECANN: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
HRgirl:

Please how soon after AOR can you order GCMS notes?? Mine is 24th and i havent even gotten common medicals passed! I’m not finding this funny as i have a timeline to get my PPR on or before February 2019!! (By God’s grace) been praying for a speedy processing seriously... what do i do to speed things up

grin grin grin grin grin

It is well.

It will definitely end in praise IJN!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Judzygal(f): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello my people... please I tried to register with ices for credential evaluation.
Their online registration platform is confusing.
At what point will I be required to upload my identification document (int'l passport) and degree certificate?
Some should please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Judzygal:
Hello my people... please I tried to register with ices for credential evaluation.
Their online registration platform is confusing.
At what point will I be required to upload my identification document (int'l passport) and degree certificate?
Some should please help.
After your payment. But you could get ICES number before payment.
There are placeholders for each required documents, select and upload the documents you have.I.e. your PP and degree cert.
Good luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Judzygal(f): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Shyee:

After your payment. But you could get ICES number before payment.
There are placeholders for each required documents, select and upload the documents you have.I.e. your PP and degree cert.
Good luck

Thanks you so much.....one more thing... I selected "others" where I saw "Please choose the organization you will present a report to below."
And also selected "others" where I was asked the name of organisation.... hope I am on the right track?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Peony200: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good evening all, please I really need your suggestion I've really tried to read from page 0 but I don't really see something that help in detail, my husband owns his company a car management company around 30cars , and a real estate agent buying and selling of land his company is registered and has his masters in human resources and management but we don't no which NOC to apply for, don't know if there is anyone who has their own company and how did they go about it thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Majesticniyi(m): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2018
Zeiya:

I am trying to pay the sum of 2550Cad application fee with my first bank atm card and it is showing a message " Transaction declined" after submission. Do I need a sought of approval from bank or what? Is there a payment limit on the first bank naira MasterCard ?

Thanks

Same issue I faced earlier today. The fees you want to pay for is obviously above the allowed transaction limit. What I eventually did was to remove the RPRF fee and pay for biometric and the application. I would pay for RPRF later since I don't have a dollar card. September AOR cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zutlin: 12:33am On Sep 05, 2018
Inloveforever:
hi. thank you for replying. do you know if it is possible to do it online?. going to accra will be very difficult for me and i dont have anyone in accra to help.

They have a website and an online application process but I don't know anyone who has used it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MummyJaygirls: 3:59am On Sep 05, 2018
Zeiya:

Thanks

If u know someone in Canada, ask the person to help pay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Judzygal:

Thanks you so much.....one more thing... I selected "others" where I saw "Please choose the organization you will present a report to below."
And also selected "others" where I was asked the name of organisation.... hope I am on the right track?
I don't recollect this part of the application... ermm... are you sure you chose ECA for immigration option?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vickyehi: 6:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Temas:

Thank you sir. Any idea what IQAS will evaluate RN or RM as?

I need to help them simulate their CSR score.

Regards
Search my previous posts....a copy is there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cmoney22222: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2018
I recently got mine verified by Nekede too. They had to wait for the hard copy before verification. So just wait for the hard copy
Chinna54:

Hi hi, the school I meant is my Tertiary institution federal poly nekede imo state. My transcript has been sent for evaluation to WES, WES responded that they have sent for verification but the man in charge of verification said the soft copy was incomplete cos there was no grade points in the mail and he has not received the hard copy hence pending the verification...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JonJon2017: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2018
Is it okay to request for gcms notes after 40 days of AOR?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2018
gbemiigbal:
Indo from a reliable source from National Population Commission. Getting BC from NPC will soon become a herculean task as it will be outsourced to a company in the coming months. So hurry up and do yours ASAP.

A PPR( PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP) COMPANY WILL BE INVOLVED IN ATTESTATION AND WILL BECOME VERY EXPENSIVE, PEOPLE WITHIN NIGERIA will pay 10K and those OUTSIDE Nigeria will pay 25K.

Sorry for typos, copied straight from the chat sent to me.

It is well with us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gokoyer0(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2018
Hi,
I need your reply as well. I have been applying for jobs in all provinces but it seems to be futile efforts. How can getting proof of funds of guarantee job offer in Canada before getting the PR. I had submitted EE profile. We are family of 3 though and the principal applicant is applying as a Chemist
Your response will be highly appreciated.
zlantanfan:
do you have up to #9m proof of funds?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gokoyer0(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2018
Do we really need sworn affidavit? I learnt some people are getting this done without that.
E-family, kindly reply.
pstfrancis:
Pls can someone post the contents of the affidavit sworn to at the waec office to process Wes evaluation or what type of affidavit is it?

Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Afro24: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2018
I had known about this immigration program since 2014 because I kept getting unsolicited emails from one of the canada immigration consultants, but I just did not think it was worth the trouble especially when I saw I had to pay a fee to be assessed.

The decision to immigrate was finally made in October 2017, so I proceeded with WES evaluation in November and picked an exam date for IELTS. The result of IELTS was decent as I exceeded the 8777 requirement. Unfortunately, I could only achieve 413 as being grey, not having a masters degree and my ICAN certificate being almost worthless had depleted my score.

At this point, PNP was the way to go but sadly, Ontario decided to be the new CIC so I had to rule them out. I took up French classes all in a bid to improve CRS as the miracle of May 2017 was clearly not going to happen but oboi....that french thing is fun but no be beans oh.

Nova Scotia announced the opening of Category B stream for candidates without job offers on April 28th. Since my NOC was in demand, I grouped all my documents in folders and proactively waited for them.

I successfully applied after 5 exasperating hours of sitting on the floor and refreshing my browsers (Nova Scotia PNP is notorious for their website shutting down following the millions of candidates trying to win a spot and to make matters worse.....it's entirely free)

Thankfully, I was nominated 3 weeks after and as good mathematics students, you know what my CRS came to. Then the journey began.

ITA was received on May 30th ( This draw was unexpected).
AOR.......July 4th.
Medical was passed on 20th July( this date means alot).
IP2.........I really don't know the exact date because I stopped checking. It should be around August 14th.

Ready for Visa Email/PPR........August 28th.

This is to encourage all those looking at improving their scores. Just keep at it and I think desperation in chasing the scores is everything. We will all succeed because I want to be able to eat "oporoko" in that country when I choose.

To those contributing positively on this thread......you are everything.

Alright folks....je veux aller soumettre mon passeport.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gokoyer0(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2018
Hi Jonjon2017,
May I ask why we have to order for GCMS after getting AOR?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
JonJon2017:
Is it okay to request for gcms notes after 40 days of AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by boundlessjoy: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Afro24:

AOR.......July 4th.
IP2.........I really don't know the exact date because I stopped checking. It should be around August 14th.

Congrats dear. Thanks for wetting this very dry floor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by REDBULL1(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Good morning my good people. Pls Does anyone have a reliable contact to help me get international passport, same day, in the southeast? please help a brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2018
AOR.......July 4th.

[/quote]

A big congratulations. May PPR fall on more of us.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2018
Afro24:

This is to encourage all those looking at improving their scores. Just keep at it and I think desperation in chasing the scores is everything.

Congratulations! and thanks for the encouragement. Go and flourish.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nnetayo: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2018
AOR.......July 4th.

Awesome way to start the day! Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vascey(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Afro24:

This is to encourage all those looking at improving their scores. Just keep at it and I think desperation in chasing the scores is everything. We will all succeed because I want to be able to eat "oporoko" in that country when I choose.

Congrats.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Peony200: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2018
Good evening all, please I really need your suggestion I've really tried to read from page 0 but I don't really see something that help in detail, my husband owns his company a car management company around 30cars , and a real estate agent buying and selling of land his company is registered and has his masters in human resources and management but we don't no which NOC to apply for, don't know if there is anyone who has their own company and how did they go about it thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by clock89: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2018
Afro24:

AOR.......July 4th.

Congratulations! All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2018
I still dey o. Buhari and Ambode have been begging me to stay a while longer. I can't disappoint them. kiss
Godsaysyes:
@Newmum0615, how are you boo? How is preparation? Abi you don land? *side eye*

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2018
Congratulations... About time PPR start flowing again. It's A Wonderful something
Afro24:

AOR.......July 4th.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2018
Thanks for blessing the thread this morning. Congratulations. Go ye and prosper.
Afro24:

AOR.......July 4th.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.