Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909065 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by kingspaco: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
stevo2016:
Please I need advice, I entered my profile on september 4, jst yesterday with a CRS score of 451, I am yet to receive any mail as per the ITA. The least score on today's draw is 440. Please does it usually take time before people start receiving msg or its usually instant. Thanks.
Don't worry, you'll get an email within 24 hours Max in most cases so relax, you'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Newmum0615:
Bia Guitarlife, what is this abyss that always appears on your posts?
Kneel wherever you are, raise your hands and close your eyes.
Please use a simpler grammar. You know how many times it took me to make Ielts.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by boundlessjoy: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
stevo2016:
Please I need advice, I entered my profile on september 4, jst yesterday with a CRS score of 451, I am yet to receive any mail as per the ITA. The least score on today's draw is 440. Please does it usually take time before people start receiving msg or its usually instant. Thanks.
Calm down bro.
I entered the pool on the 1st with a score of 474, I just received my invitation about 5 minutes ago. I have reason to believe that it’s first come, first served. Literally

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fatiah(f): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
tippex:

We never hear anything oh, we still stand gidigba in IP1

Same here o! Still on IP1 exactly 2 months and 1 day. Anyway..God dey.
Congratulations in advance my fellow June AOR mate @ masrapido
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ebalu953:
I heard this September is the last pool till further notice. How true please?

This can't be true in my opinion.
The picture below speaks for itself.
Fear not!
Enjoy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Threemg: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Guitarlife:

You called me ?
.....send me shocked shocked

Iyen ne da. Eku miliki shocked shocked shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Threemg: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nexxy001: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
cmoney22222:
ond+hnd= 2 or more cert by wes

Tnx bro.
Does it mean that I have to evaluate both cert(ond and HND) or just the HND?

Tnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deTimo: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Newmum0615:
At least change the gown naa. You no dey wash am?

Runs away

Naa uniform...the 1 and Only uniform

Runs away
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bellniki1: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Yes
nexxy001:

Tnx bro.

Tnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by woaini(f): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Congratulations to all ITA choppers.
Fingers crossed, I feel this 440 mark would come down soon even as we do what we can (legitimately) to go above that mark.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Newmum0615:
Bia Guitarlife, what is this abyss that always appears on your posts?
Kneel wherever you are, raise your hands and close your eyes.
Lmaooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TEECANN: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
A big congratulations to @Kmgb and all the ITA clinchers today. Speedy processing I pray for you.

The prologue has ended, now let the main plot unfold into success. grin grin

For those still having one issue or the other preventing you from getting the ITA so preciously desired, stay on it, stay strong and focused, it will give, sooner than you expected!

It will all end in praise IJN!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stevo2016: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Thank God, I have finally seen the long awaited ITA. The name of the Lord be praised. But I have a question, when I went to view my profile, I discovered that the transmitted has changed to red, but I am seeing 'in progress under wifey's education history. I had chosen Yes under that, but haven't filled in her university education history since we are still awaiting her ECA. We are expecting it by 21st of september.Please guys, hope that would not have any negative implication. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ednut1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
stevo2016:
Thank God, I have finally seen the long awaited ITA. The name of the Lord be praised. But I have a question, when I went to view my profile, I discovered that the transmitted has changed to red, but I am seeing 'in progress under wifey's education history. I had chosen Yes under that, but haven't filled in her university education history since we are still awaiting her ECA. We are expecting it by 21st of september.Please guys, hope that would not have any negative implication. Thanks.
what ECA number dis u fill 5 years ban fall on u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by codehead777: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
stevo2016:

Are you claiming points for her ECA? If yes, then i am afraid you will need to decline the ITA and wait till after 21st of September. If without her ECA you are still above 440, then you are safe.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hello e-fam,

Became active today because I needed to digest the entire sheets from part 1 till date. Today I got my ITA as I diligently followed through the guidelines and instructions.

Please, I have a small question: When I opened my profile, I saw a "continue application"... I clicked and it took me to a questionnaire to complete, but I am yet to upload any documents. DO you think I am on the right path? or is there somewhere else I am supposed to click or go to so that I can upload my documents first.

Kindly assist. Thanks.

Wish everyone a speedy PPR.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cmoney22222: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
nexxy001:

Tnx bro.

Tnx
both gives higher score than bsc in this journey ma/sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Yes you are on the right path. Congrats on your ITA.
You will get to the upload part when you finish the questionnaire
raphrulz:
Hello e-fam,

Became active today because I needed to digest the entire sheets from part 1 till date. Today I got my ITA as I diligently followed through the guidelines and instructions.

Please, I have a small question: When I opened my profile, I saw a "continue application"... I clicked and it took me to a questionnaire to complete, but I am yet to upload any documents. DO you think I am on the right path? or is there somewhere else I am supposed to click or go to so that I can upload my documents first.

Kindly assist. Thanks.

Wish everyone a speedy PPR.

Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
@Kmgb,congrats dear.God's speed for your application and everyone else
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
smslive2:
Yes you are on the right path. Congrats on your ITA.
You will get to the upload part when you finish the questionnaire

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Majesticniyi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nmagna:
441 on the 3rd 436 on the 4th

Birthday palava...

These points better drop o

congrats to all the ITA recipients

Chai....this is extra painful. Please find a way to increase your score angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
akohwo:

Single, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada,=460
Married, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada, SPOUSE (No WES or IELTS)=428
Married, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada, SPOUSE (WES(BSc), IELTS (average of 6 in all)=448
Married, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada, SPOUSE (WES(BSc), IELTS (min 8777)=456
Married, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada, SPOUSE (WES(MSc), IELTS (min 8777)=458

OK. Having a spouse reduces your score compared to if you were SINGLE but the points are added back if spouse does IELTS and WES.
Just ensure your spouse who is not the principal applicant does WES and IELTS (AVG OF 6 OR 7 IS FINE)
Cc Chism440
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Akohwo
So this is what u typed before
"Please I do not know where you got this your information from. Having a spouse does not add to the principal applicant's points please it reduces. Please do not mislead people Let me do a small analysis for you. Using my self as an example."

So u were ignorant but very quick to castigate me.
If I don't know I don't answer.
This is actually very funny...

So Mr or Mrs or miss Akohwo chew ur own words...
PLEASE DO NOT MISLEAD PEOPLE.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
mcstan18:

grin grinYou need Jesus. Gentlemen don't do that cool

Buhahahahhah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Afro24:

ITA was received on May 30th ( This draw was unexpected).
AOR.......July 4th.
Medical was passed on 20th July( this date means alot).
IP2.........I really don't know the exact date because I stopped checking. It should be around August 14th.

Ready for Visa Email/PPR........August 28th.

This is to encourage all those looking at improving their scores. Just keep at it and I think desperation in chasing the scores is everything. We will all succeed because I want to be able to eat "oporoko" in that country when I choose.

To those contributing positively on this thread......you are everything.

Alright folks....je veux aller soumettre mon passeport.

Oh wow... Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kmgb:

Eldest elder thank you. Score is 440

Congratulations dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
All d Ita recipients congratulations.... I wish u guys a speedy ppr

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nancyeliot: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hi,

Please I sent you a PM. Kindly respond. God bless you.

Afro24:
I had known about this immigration program since 2014 because I kept getting unsolicited emails from one of the canada immigration consultants, but I just did not think it was worth the trouble especially when I saw I had to pay a fee to be assessed.

The decision to immigrate was finally made in October 2017, so I proceeded with WES evaluation in November and picked an exam date for IELTS. The result of IELTS was decent as I exceeded the 8777 requirement. Unfortunately, I could only achieve 413 as being grey, not having a masters degree and my ICAN certificate being almost worthless had depleted my score.

At this point, PNP was the way to go but sadly, Ontario decided to be the new CIC so I had to rule them out. I took up French classes all in a bid to improve CRS as the miracle of May 2017 was clearly not going to happen but oboi....that french thing is fun but no be beans oh.

Nova Scotia announced the opening of Category B stream for candidates without job offers on April 28th. Since my NOC was in demand, I grouped all my documents in folders and proactively waited for them.

I successfully applied after 5 exasperating hours of sitting on the floor and refreshing my browsers (Nova Scotia PNP is notorious for their website shutting down following the millions of candidates trying to win a spot and to make matters worse.....it's entirely free)

Thankfully, I was nominated 3 weeks after and as good mathematics students, you know what my CRS came to. Then the journey began.

ITA was received on May 30th ( This draw was unexpected).
AOR.......July 4th.
Medical was passed on 20th July( this date means alot).
IP2.........I really don't know the exact date because I stopped checking. It should be around August 14th.

Ready for Visa Email/PPR........August 28th.

This is to encourage all those looking at improving their scores. Just keep at it and I think desperation in chasing the scores is everything. We will all succeed because I want to be able to eat "oporoko" in that country when I choose.

To those contributing positively on this thread......you are everything.

Alright folks....je veux aller soumettre mon passeport.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MummyJaygirls: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Kmgb:

Eldest elder thank you. Score is 440

oh nice, congrats once again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nancyeliot: 3:29am On Sep 06, 2018
Hello,

Please can I be guided on how to go about applying? Before I get into the pool I need to understand the way to apply if my spouse and children are not resident in the same country with me.

I am the principal applicant. Has anyone been in this situation before? I'm concerned because I am not sure how we will submit the Medicals, police report. I understand that it must be uploaded but hope it won't be queried if it Is seen that they were not gotten from the same location. The other concern is about the ppr. Will I have to return to my home country to submit together with my family or we can do it seperately. Please I need your advice before I begin so I can manage expectations. Been reading from part1 but I am yet to see a related case.

Thank you for thinking about this for me. grin cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 06, 2018
stevo2016:
Thank God, I have finally seen the long awaited ITA. The name of the Lord be praised. But I have a question, when I went to view my profile, I discovered that the transmitted has changed to red, but I am seeing 'in progress under wifey's education history. I had chosen Yes under that, but haven't filled in her university education history since we are still awaiting her ECA. We are expecting it by 21st of september.Please guys, hope that wouyld not have any negative implication. Thanks.

It's well with you. #MisrepresentationLoading

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.