Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (912065 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
That was some perseverance and money spent. May rapid PPR fall on you!!
4wearegreat:
How I battled with IELTS for a YEAR!!! - A long and boring story

1st attempt (29 July 2017) - LRWS - 7.5,9, 7.5, 8 (BC)

7th attempt (28 July 2018) – LRWS – 9, 9, 6.5, 8.5(MOD) - I almost wept because I expected 9, 9, 8, 8

To everyone who encouraged/advised me - (in Davido's voice) Blessing fall on you
To everyone still battling with IELTS - Fire your shot again. You remember the story of Abraham Lincoln
?

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
These IELTS organisers in Nigeria are playing with peoples' fortune.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by IamtrulyBlessed: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Congratulations
masrapido:
You guys were right!!! You were so right!!!

IT'S PPR!!!!!

ITA - March 26
AOR - June 13
MEP/IP1 - June 27
IP2/ADR for spouse's Schedule A - August 3
1st Ghost update - August 15
2nd Ghost update - September 4
PPR - September 5

Cheers. ~dances out with serious Niger Delta waist shaking~
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thanks for this. God Bless
4wearegreat:

2nd attempt (Nov) - LRWS - 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5 (BC) – Requested for remark in writing (no upgrade)
3rd attempt (Jan) - LRWS - 6, 7.5, 7.5, 8.5 (MOD) – Back then speakers were used for listening test
4th attempt (Mar) – LRWS- 8.5, 8, 6.5, 7.5 (BC) - Requested for remark in writing (no upgrade)
5th attempt (April) - LRWS – 7.5, 8, 6.5, 7.5 (MOD)
6th attempt (Jun) - LRWS – 9, 8, 7, N/A (MOD) – I missed my speaking test
7th attempt (28 July 2018) – LRWS – 9, 9, 6.5, 8.5(MOD) - I almost wept because I expected 9, 9, 8, 8

Despite testimonies on upgrade and words of encouragement/advice from friends (on nairaland and other platforms) I was reluctant to initiate an EOR because my experience with EOR hasn’t been favorable and I was as broke as a church mouse.

A friend eventually lent me N100,000 but I was confused on how best to utilize it. I needed some money for my up-keep, so the balance would be for either EOR/another IELTS. Babe suggested re-writing IELTS but I was tired of rehearsing speaking sessions with her, listening to boring IELTS model listening test, reading model IELTS essay, writing IELTS letters and essay (wey nobody dey mark), so I opted for remark even though I wasn’t really expecting an upgrade.

I got an email from MOD that my EOR is available for collection, I showed the email to one of my guys and he said “Baba dem no upgrade the writing oo.” A frustrated me completely agreed with him maybe because I wasn’t expecting an upgrade/because no reference was made to refund of the EOR fees/ because my friend had requested for EOR thrice with MOD (so I kinda trust his judgement) or I was too frustrated to think straight).

However, I asked my sister to collect the TRF on my behalf (at least the score go increase my CRS marginally – who knows, tsunami fit make score drop significantly and the marginal increase could be all I need). Sis sent me the pic of the TRF and to my surprise - my writing was upgraded from 6.5 to 7. With this upgrade CRS go jump reach like 450. grin grin grin

My 2 cent on how to prep for IELTS

General
1- Read page 0 abi na page 1 of this trend
2- Read and follow the instruction on the question paper (e.g not more than 2 words and/or number)
3- For reading and listening – don’t leave any question unanswered.

Listening
1- Download various IELTS listening test from youtube (google “savefromnet”)
2- Print screen and print the listening questions (so you have listening question papers)
3- Practice without headset (this will increase your concentration level especially for those who get distracted easily)
4- Don’t review your answers until the end of the test, use the audio break to review the next set of questions
5- Identify your weak question types, and practice them more
6- For Maps, identify the starting point in the map (e.g the reception, entrance) before the commencement of the audio
7- write on your question paper the north, east, west and south pole of the map – would help if the speaker says something like, the studio is at the north east of the reception
8- Flow with the speaker with the intention of identifying all the locations in the map (for instance the speaker could say the studio is beside the toilet. The questions required you to identify where the studio is but if you ignored the location of the toilet because it was not listed amongst the question, then you have jounze the location of the studio)
9- For matching questions – Instead of matching the answers to the questions when the audio is being played, for each question, write out all the keywords stated by the speaker (use shorthand and abbreviation). At the end of the test, I used 2-3 minutes (out of the 10 minutes) to review the keyword stated for each question vis-à-vis the answer option (I hope this explanation is clear because matching question and maps use to be my problem until I adopted these strategies.
10- For multiple choice question with long sentence – when previewing the questions, underline the keyword, then listen for the keyword or its synonym or paraphrased
11- Write what you hear, not what you think

Reading (GT) – My area of core competence

1- For T/F/NG – True- the passage support the question, False- the passage negate/contradict the question, N/G - the passage states nothing about the question.
2- For section 1 & 2, don’t read the passage first, read and underline keywords in question 1&2, scan through the passage for answers to both. If you spot the answer to question 2 first, there is a possibility that the answer to question 1 was in the preceding sentence or it is N/G (for T/F/NG type of questions.
3- Plan to conclude section 1 & 2 in 20 minutes
4- For section 3 – read each paragraph and summary in one sentence the core idea of the passage (5-10minutes depending on your reading speed) (e.g summary for paragraph A – discovery of white lions, summary for paragraph B – people’s perception about white lion, summary for paragraph C – different studies on temperament of white lions…..summary for paragraph H - extinction of white lions)
5- Read each question (e.g a research conducted in the 19th century showed that white lion are _____, use your paragraph summary to identify the paragraph where the answer lies (See the words in bold, the answer to this question is most likely in paragraph C, so scan through paragraph C for words, synonyms or paraphrase for research, 19th century, white lion are).
6- In my opinion the key to high score in reading is not understanding the passage, rather it is about being able to identify the answers in the passage)
7- I score high in reading but the truth is I rarely.

Speaking

1- For first timers, watch model IELTS speaking video online
2- If possible, rehearse speaking test with someone
3- See samples of task 2 questions and have model answers/topic in mind e.g for any task 2 topic related to trip, holiday, picnic, school excursion etc – would speak about trip to Olumo Rock and adapt as appropriate (have never been to olumo rock before), anything related to an item (gift from someone, gift to someone, item I admire, item I misplaced etc – I will speak about laptop)
4- Use the past, present, future and opinion techniques (you can search youtube for Jay video on this)
5- Lie is possible, in fact tell plenty reasonable and coherent lies (the God you serve will understand and forgive you)
6- See the examiner as your gist/gossip mate, just feel free to yan your “apata”

Writing (I don’t know wetin to write because me gat work on it, but few notes)

1- Watch IELTS videos on writing ( I used orisirisi videos)
2- Print out and study many IELTS model writing essay (the essay structure, use of linking words etc) this will enable you see the application of the skills you learnt from the videos
3- Use “Brighter grammar” or "Premier English"...........sha read to improve your writing
4- Attempt model IELTS writing test under exam condition and ask friends to review it (Big shout out to everyone who offered to review my essay)
[color=#000099][/color]5- Practice writing using model IELTS writing answer booklet – to familiarize yourself with the answer booklet and to have an idea of the numbers of lines you need to write on to achieve the required word count

MOD vs BC - My Opinion

Disclaimer: Please note that below are my personal opinions about MOD & BC at the moment (6/9/18), and not necessarily true or false in all instances.

MOD’s Edge over BC
1- Those who registered early were given to opportunity to choose their preferred speaking date and time
2- Responded to my emails within 24 hours
3- Spent less time trying to calling a customer care representative
4- Cheaper IELTS fees (MOD - NGN68,000 and BC – NGN75,000)
5- Was easy to book for an IELTS test within few days to the test date
6- Was easy to pay for IELTS test or EOR (e.g MOD does not require bank draft not need for EOR
7- If you like low key parole, the probability that you would meet someone you know at MOD test center is small.

BC’s Edge over MOD
1- Better organized on exam date (considering the crowd at both centers)
2- Cheaper EOR fees (MOD – NGN46,124 and BC – NGN15,000)
3- More flexible on speaking test date (if you arrive late or too early) –
4- MOD often use speakers in new center (I prefer headset to speaker)
5- If you like high key parole/you will like to identify frd into this EE stuff for guidance and direction), the probability that you would meet someone you know at BC test center is high
6- Gat centers in more states than MOD
7- More popular in Nigeria than MOD (but who da one help

Note: Based on my experience, your IELTS result is not dependent on whether you write with MOD or BC (except for speaking, where availability of headset could impact on candidate performance).

To everyone who encouraged/advised me - (in Davido's voice) Blessing fall on you
To everyone still battling with IELTS - Fire your shot again. You remember the story of Abraham Lincoln
?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
masrapido:

IT'S PPR!!!!!

I can't believe it. I have been screaming round my house since I saw the mail. After all the BP spikes and chest pain, here we are. Thanks to everyone who calmed me down yesterday. Please find my timeline below.

ITA - March 26
AOR - June 13
MEP/IP1 - June 27
PPR - September 5

Congrats dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
ysteph:
This IELTS organisers in Nigeria are playing with peoples' fortune.

Can't be said better. I guess they are assisting IRCC to control Niaja numbers in the EE mission, so that we won't overstretched the quota on each ITA draws every fortnight. You no say our head dey hot for everything we decides to face with all might.
Imagine how the pool for dey be like without this 6.5 setback?
I am just thinking aloud sha, this is my humble opinion without evidence to substantiate.
It is well my people as we shall surely overcome all odds.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
masrapido:

IT'S PPR!!!!!

I can't believe it. I have been screaming round my house since I saw the mail. After all the BP spikes and chest pain, here we are. Thanks to everyone who calmed me down yesterday. Please find my timeline below.

ITA - March 26
AOR - June 13
MEP/IP1 - June 27
PPR - September 5

wow congratulations dear..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 4wearegreat: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
masrapido:

IT'S PPR!!!!!

Congrats!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TEECANN: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
4wearegreat:

2nd attempt (Nov) - LRWS - 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5 (BC) – Requested for remark in writing (no upgrade)
3rd attempt (Jan) - LRWS - 6, 7.5, 7.5, 8.5 (MOD) – Back then speakers were used for listening test
4th attempt (Mar) – LRWS- 8.5, 8, 6.5, 7.5 (BC) - Requested for remark in writing (no upgrade)

To everyone who encouraged/advised me - (in Davido's voice) [b]Blessing fall on you
To everyone still battling with IELTS - Fire your shot again. You remember the story of Abraham Lincoln[/b]?

Congratulations @4wearegreat

ITA fall on you come September 19th by the grace of God.

I like your grit and staying power, this story and many similar ones humble me.

Please don't be quick to forget the lessons in determination and focus that you have picked up alongside earning your desired language score (just a little secret- you and I will need it in Canada grin)

I see God rewarding your troubles with a fast timeline to PPR!

It will definitely end in praises IJN!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by chinymi: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
waynetemi:
Somebody Praise the Lord with me! My soul rejoices in the Lord.

Today make 9 months post AOR. grin grin grin

LVO will sha let me go someday. They will birth my PPR soon.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
It is well. May September favour you. Have you tried requesting for GCMS notes?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
stonecoldcafe:
Aunty Mrs, Oga Sir KMGB
Have you done your PCC? Have you done medical? Oya vamooseeeeeee! LOL

How are you though? God bless...

Ok Aunty tambourine grin.

Trust you're good too, coming for tips on how to keep calm!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
dumprep:

Just yesterday, you mentioned the ghost update on your account and checked in with us, your fellow June AoRs. June 13, my exact AOR date. I tap into this testimony. Congrats sis!

N.B: Tippex, where are you? smiley smiley

I am here ohhhhh, @masrapido on behalf of June AOR's, we celebrate with you. So elated for you right hun!!! Congratulations!!!

@dumprep, hope dey for us my sister! News like this always make me wanna sign in, but i no want any disappointment biko grin

@wizean, looks like June AOR's ministry is moving forward

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
@4wearegreat congratulations bro!!!! Really happy for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by doppler06: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Congrats to all all ITA and PPR receivers.

Can I ask please. I have a brother who works as a pharmacist. I'm trying to get another opinion on his work ( whether part-time or full-time).
He works Mon - Fri 5pm to 10pm while another staff works 8am to 5pm. But weekends he works Sat 8am-8pm and Sun 10am-6pm.
In total he works 45hrs a week.

Would you say he works full-time??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by o2(f): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Where is @Elfmannisback grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool I dey miss his yarns oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by o2(f): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
A big congratulations. I key into this fast timeline oh.
masrapido:

IT'S PPR!!!!!

ITA - March 26
AOR - June 13
MEP/IP1 - June 27
PPR - September 5

My journey started in 2016 when I decided to apply for EE using an agent. Wrote IELTS in September 2016, got my ECA and dived in. I had to reject the first ITA because I found out that my agent had made some 'modifications' to my work history, and wanted me to get my former employers to tweak things to that effect. The second ITA timed out due to POF issues. After that, I lost interest and decided to continue with my academics instead. By December 2017, my brother became a PR and I realized that I could get back the points I had lost due to having a birthday. Add to that the prospect of a wasted IELTS, I decided to give EE another go. And the rest, as they say, is history. I got ITA two weeks before my birthday at a CRS score of 451. Cut-off for that draw was 446, exactly 5 points below my score.

POF was my (accompanying) spouse's employee savings, the letter was not in any particular format but stated the current balance and how long he had been saving. I included his work history in the application since I knew our POF was somewhat tied to his job, so we had to get letters from his supervisors as well.

It's been a long and challenging journey - for all of us - but I know that our rest is near. To my fellow June AORs, thanks for the encouragement, you all are next in line.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by godspeed: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
smslive2:
godspeed... You wife might be qualified... Please check here.
This link might be of help to her as well...
Also use this tool to simulate what her likely score would be.
After checking the above links, please feel free to ask specific questions, I know some people called elders on this forum would be glad to help.

Thanks for the response.

The reason for the question is that , on their website, the job required does not seem to have a space for people in the financial sector.

I mean we saw things like bakery, engineering and so on.

This is why we want to know if she even qualifies in the first place based on her job and training.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pirooo(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
DonTee07:

Amen! Howfar with your OAU verification? Was the woman useful? It'll end well.

@DonTee07,
Pls, do you mind helping with a contact at OAU who can help with my Spouse's Credential verification?
She requested for transcript through etx. WES status has changed to "Verification sent ..." since 29th August and Etx claims they are yet to receive any verification e-mail.
I will greatly appreciate any assistance to scale this hurdle.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
o2:
There are two questions on express entry
1. Does your SPOUSE have a post secondary degree?
2. Was it evaluated by any authorized evealuation body?

If your answer to question 2 was NO, then there is no need to attach her ECA post ITA. I F your answer was yes then thats the misrepresentation. if you only answered yes to question 1 then upload her BSC certificate alone.

I think the question is did he get ITA with 451 or 459?(cos it is stated on his profile).. If he got with 459,then its misrepresentation. Finish!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=4wearegreat post=
?[/quote]

WOW...Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
4wearegreat:

?

I rejoice with you wholeheartedly
Congratulations bro. You were indeed persistent
How cool is the pool?

PS: I have sharply sent your writeup to friends who have been battling ielts as well

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
I don't know which website you are referring to and i am not sure you are talking about skilled worker but check for her job role here. It appears to me you were checking federal skilled trades program.
godspeed:

Thanks for the response.

The reason for the question is that , on their website, the job required does not seem to have a space for people in the financial sector.

I mean we saw things like bakery, engineering and so on.

This is why we want to know if she even qualifies in the first place based on her job and training.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by intercedertee(f): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
They derive joy in doing that
ysteph:
This IELTS organisers in Nigeria are playing with peoples' fortune.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hello people, Please does anyone have a contact for WES verification at Delta State University, Abraka?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
stevo2016:
Thanks guys, someone said it doesn't matter since I will be able to upload her ECA number and result at the end of the day. I chose 'Yes' under her educational history because ECA is due for completion by 21st of September. Is this still equivalent to misrepresentation, and besides with her ECA, our score would increase from 451 to 459.Thanks.

This I feel is the problem with most of us. You already have what you want to do but still came here to ask and advice was given so you dont get banned for misrepresentation but you are still saying...."Someone said it does not matter". We I wish you well, please update the house as it goes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
smslive2:
DO NOT include ECA that wasnt completed before ITA. Its MISREPRESENTATION!
Why do you want to do that when your crs is 451 and draw is 440?

Smslive2, please do not sweat it. This person already made up hos/her mind. We've advised but he/she is still insisting ot doesn't matter. We dey watch.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aruoture18: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Congratulations
masrapido:

IT'S PPR!!!!!

ITA - March 26
AOR - June 13
MEP/IP1 - June 27
PPR - September 5

My journey started in 2016 when I decided to apply for EE using an agent. Wrote IELTS in September 2016, got my ECA and dived in. I had to reject the first ITA because I found out that my agent had made some 'modifications' to my work history, and wanted me to get my former employers to tweak things to that effect. The second ITA timed out due to POF issues. After that, I lost interest and decided to continue with my academics instead. By December 2017, my brother became a PR and I realized that I could get back the points I had lost due to having a birthday. Add to that the prospect of a wasted IELTS, I decided to give EE another go. And the rest, as they say, is history. I got ITA two weeks before my birthday at a CRS score of 451. Cut-off for that draw was 446, exactly 5 points below my score.

POF was my (accompanying) spouse's employee savings, the letter was not in any particular format but stated the current balance and how long he had been saving. I included his work history in the application since I knew our POF was somewhat tied to his job, so we had to get letters from his supervisors as well.

It's been a long and challenging journey - for all of us - but I know that our rest is near. To my fellow June AORs, thanks for the encouragement, you all are next in line.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JulyGirl: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thank you for this and Congratulations!!!

4wearegreat:

?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
4wearegreat:

[/b]?

Congratulations.
Your tenacity paid off. Best wishes in the pool grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mimimum: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol. You can help cargo my stuff with your car sef.
Ogamazi001:
Congratulations to all who got ITA. My joy knows no bounds for y'all. IELTS I will dominate you in the coming attempt, Sha be doing your own. Hugs to everyone.

Plz those that have landed in CA, can I still be driving my Uber when I arrive? As fish is to water so is driving to me. I fit drive Newmummy and her family to Canada sef FOC. Hugs everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mimimum: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol. You can help cargo my stuff with your car sef.
Ogamazi001:

Plz those that have landed in CA, can I still be driving my Uber when I arrive? As fish is to water so is driving to me. I fit drive Newmummy and her family to Canada sef FOC. Hugs

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeewirld: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
4wearegreat:
You remember the story of Abraham Lincoln[/b]?
. This is a testimony of perseverance and determination to a higher cause..Your first Ielts was good, wondering why you did not stop at that...... Wishing you speed and favor in Canny...Hope to see you during the world cup that our *country* will co-host

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.