Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910072 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gokoyer0(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Keep me in loop if you find a French teacher pls. Thank you very much.
Foreverhopeful:
Congrats brother! Please can we discuss privately on the French classes? My email is Femi.resource@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Self Employed Person Program is different from Express Entry. You must be in entertainment or sports. In addition to the POF, did you submit the other documents required?

sosasatire:
I was sent the message below requesting for POF and I have sent it. I just want to know what is the next step for me. I applied for Self Employment Person Program.

Dear XXXX XXXX:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Self-Employed Person Program.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require updated documents that evidence these requirements of the class. When submitting these documents, clearly label which requirements they are evidencing.

In addition to these supporting documents, we also ask that you provide the following:

-Updated Schedule A forms for all applicants over 18 years of age

-Bank statements evidencing deposit of funds generated from cultural/athletic/agricultural activities outlined above (please highlight the deposits)

-Bank statements from all bank accounts that finance your family

-Additional Family Information forms for yourself and spouse (if applicable)

-Any other information you wish to be assessed for this application.

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Abuja has an international airport and should be cheap now. Unless you are sending a heavy package. Lagos is N9-10k for documents. Benin N14k.
Maybe someone from Abuja can advice better.
Claire40:
I am sending from Abuja
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Unfanthomable: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2018
Morning All

Please I have a question..

Can someone evaluate CIPM(uncompleted) for additional scores?

I read WES evaluates CIPM as a second degree but what if someone just completed intermediate ii? Can it still be evaluated for more points? Please help.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2018
masrapido:
You guys were right!!! You were so right!!!
IT'S PPR!!!!!

ITA - March 26
AOR - June 13
PPR - September 5

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2018
speak2inspire:

Elders in the house, pls I and my husband urgently need your assistance to complete our post ITA profile.

We go ITA during the last two draws. I am the PA. While completing our post ITA profile, we have to complete my husband work history section and provide references.

The problem now is that my husband was wrongfully dismissed from the bank in 2016 after 9 years of meritorious service. We took the dismissal then in good faith and left to continue our lives with my husband commencing his own business since then. We never knew that we would have anything to do with the bank again unless would hv contested the dismissal then. Now post ITA, what we have is my husband's employment letter, promotion letters and dismissal letter to show he worked in the bank for 9 years.

A friend informed us that if we upload those documents, it will amount to instant rejection and ban for 5 years for inadmissible due to unethical behavior in the bank as stated in the dismissal letter. We have now written to the bank to contest the dismissal but the management has changed since 2016 and it's over 3 weeks now we have not heard from the bank.

Pls our ITA completion date is ticking, we urgently need advise on what to do now.

Since you are the PA, you won't be needing your spouse's work history to gain points, except he worked in Canada. Continue with your application and submit before time runs out.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2018
As long as you have submitted it, you are clear
HRgirl:
Guys please, i want to ask a quick one, if my police report expires after AOR, would i be asked to get another one? I just remembered it’s supposed to expire after this sept or ao ( they say its 3months) i just want to know if i would be expecting an ADR for that. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2018
4wearegreat:
How I battled with IELTS for a YEAR!!! - A long and boring story

The real MVP! Congrats bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adewxyz: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2018
Good Morning All. Please I have some questions........

1. Has anyone evaluated IJMB before? Does it qualify for 2 certificates? (i.e the IJMB wasn't used to enter university on the long run). I have evaluated my BSc already with WES, but need more points.

2. What about pre-degree? anyone tried evaluating it?

Please help a brother biko. We need to increase crs score..........
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Claire40: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2018
One page document oh. Anyone that knows a cheaper solution should please assist
joo2018:
Abuja has an international airport and should be cheap now. Unless you are sending a heavy package. Lagos is N9-10k for documents. Benin N14k.
Maybe someone from Abuja can advice better.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Swtibogirl88: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2018
Please house, I need a contact of someone that can assist me with UNIBEN verification. Master's though. Its over two months WES sent my certificate for verification. Biko nu....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chik14: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Hello fam. Please at what point do we go for biometrics. Is it after ITA before final submission of all docs or after submission(AOR) wed get an email to go for biometrics. When do we go for biometrics. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2018
You will get an email with the instructions after you pass Medicals
Chik14:
Hello fam. Please at what point do we go for biometrics. Is it after ITA before final submission of all docs or after submission(AOR) wed get an email to go for biometrics. When do we go for biometrics. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2018
processrxtn:
Seniors in the house.
My ECA report for HND came as "Four years advanced diploma".

My question is that does this qualify for 2 or more certificate?

Which of the bodies evaluated this please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Unfanthomable: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Please help!!
Unfanthomable:
Morning All

Please I have a question..

Can someone evaluate CIPM(uncompleted) for additional scores?

I read WES evaluates CIPM as a second degree but what if someone just completed intermediate ii? Can it still be evaluated for more points? Please help.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chik14: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2018
Thank you but are we to collect any evidence of biometrics done frm the VFS office or this is updated frm their end 1ce we do the biometrics. Thank you.

smslive2:
You will get an email with the instructions after you pass Medicals
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2018
HRgirl:
Guys please, i want to ask a quick one, if my police report expires after AOR, would i be asked to get another one? I just remembered it’s supposed to expire after this sept or ao ( they say its 3months) i just want to know if i would be expecting an ADR for that. Thanks

No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Joyfree: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2018
Please can someone help me with the police contact number to obtain police certificate. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Chik14:
Thank you but are we to collect any evidence of biometrics done frm the VFS office or this is updated frm their end 1ce we do the biometrics. Thank you.

He has explained it clearly already. When you have passed medicals, you will get a letter which you will take with you to VFS office for your biometrics. The instructions will on the letter. Hope you understand this one? All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Feezeel oooo
Feezeel:
He has explained it clearly already. When you have passed medicals, you will get a letter which you will take with you to VFS office for your biometrics. The instructions will on the letter. Hope you understand this one? All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2018
If you are in Lagos, call inspector ASP "Supo" Moshood +2348034747802. He is at Alagbon
***updated to ASP from Inspector

Joyfree:
Please can someone help me with the police contact number to obtain police certificate. Thanks

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Canadahome: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Claire40:
Please which courier service is charging 10,000. The quotes I got from FedEx, EMS and DHL to send documents to Canny were from 17,000 and above. Please help a sister smiley ;.

Please what the does the draft of affidavit you used while applying for the waec result look like? I should just go to court tell them I need affidavit for waec application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2018
smslive2:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Feezeel oooo
Na so naaa.. make i talk am in layman's understanding..u know say u sabi blow grammar. You don use grammar confuse am grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2018
adewxyz:
Good Morning All. Please I have some questions........

1. Has anyone evaluated IJMB before? Does it qualify for 2 certificates? (i.e the IJMB wasn't used to enter university on the long run). I have evaluated my BSc already with WES, but need more points.

2. What about pre-degree? anyone tried evaluating it?

Please help a brother biko. We need to increase crs score..........

IJMB I don't know but it might just be similar to A Levels which might b evaluated as high school

Pre-degree some have evaluated and it came out as positive.

Je m'appelle Ramj.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Abeg, na ASP "Supo" Moshood o. The policeman at the entrance wan chop me raw the other day when I was asking for Inspector Moshood.
smslive2:
If you are in Lagos, call inspector Moshood +2348034747802. He is at Alagbon
cc: @joyfree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Claire40: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
I do not know what the affidavit should contain as I did not apply for WAEC. WAEC people, over to you
Canadahome:

Please what the does the draft of affidavit you used while applying for the waec result look like? I should just go to court tell them I need affidavit for waec application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Room112(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
National population commission cost of attestation of age is going to be 10,000 next week just confirmed today. Currently is 2,500 naira.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Losami(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
please which is better for eca, iqas, icas or ices, in terms of cost, processing time and dosnt require waec or neco for an msc evaluation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gracemama: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Unfanthomable:
Please help!!

No you can't until you have completed the professional exam, that is when you can apply for transcript. you can contact the institution for more info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jhoci: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
I was at the NPC office in Ikeja LG council in May and was told to pay 11,500 for attestation (10k + 1k5 for affidavit). I went directly into the office oo, not the agents that hang around. When I told the lady that the official cost is 2,500, as I saw online, she told me to go and pay online na and just ignored me.

Room112:
National population commission cost of attestation of age is going to be 10,000 next week just confirmed today. Currently is 2,500 naira.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Just go to the WAEC office, the affidavit can be done opposite the office.

Canadahome:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Room112(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mine was done in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.