Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (911610 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
MrsEM:
Note: hubby is on BP meds, declared this and we were asked to do the serum creatinine test; came out at 1.7 whilst the EE threshold is 1.3.
Hmmm @ 1.7
Please advise him to reduce his protein intake..If he can go vegan sef e go better (just some advice for the future).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Guitarlife:
ottawa dey vex ganni, infact dem tro the thing e land for my side .
i see ready for visa .

Any way Aor 5th april, ip1 13th april, ip2 8th august, ghost 5th sept, ppr sept 7.

Meanwhile, any single sisters in the building ? I hear say the cold dey very brutal and unforgiving to a single guy over there .lol

Congrats bro.
Jelumsboy, you are next. Hang in there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dizzy007:
*** Exits silent reader mode***

Its a PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Early to Mid 2017, I was facing some challenges, I jammed an old friend who told me this EE, and the links to here.. I started reading from part 2 till date.
Decision to migrate Oct 2017
IELTS Dec 2nd 2017, LRWS 8.5,7.5,7.5,7.5 Studied for two months. Gave my experience righthere
Started ECA in Nov 2017. Got it April 03 2018 (Thank you NASU Strike angry)
ITA 11 April
AOR 04 May
NA1 05 May
ADR 11th May schedule A
MEP 17th May
IP1 17th May
Ordered GCMS Notes 03 July. Everything was fine. VO:Ottawa
IP2 22nd August
Ghost update 06 Sept
PPR 07 Sept

Single ooooo

Wow! Congrats bro. About 3 info on your timeline is same as mine. Ielts exam in DEC, ITA date and office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
ECA providers have started showing themselves. I even forsee making us land with complete POF.
Tojued:

I think it says a lot about our tenacity and character that we're among the top three. I foresee more restrictions in future that will make the process more difficult eg no more gift deed, more stringent requirements from eca providers, etc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dizzy007(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Thanks immensely everyone!!!!..

Wishing you all mighty success in IELTS, fast ECAs and speedy PPRs!!!!!! IT SHALL END IN PRAISE FOR US ALL!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Thank you thank you

Godsaysyes:

With your reference number and WES address, go to WAEC office and apply. You should spend around 20k-25k, they will send to WES directly. You will need some documents to carry along(2 passports photograph, Copy of WASC, affidavits etc).

For your B.sc Cert, just fax to WES. Once you snap, edit a part and write your WES ref on it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
Thank you thank you so much

Godsaysyes:

With your reference number and WES address, go to WAEC office and apply. You should spend around 20k-25k, they will send to WES directly. You will need some documents to carry along(2 passports photograph, Copy of WASC, affidavits etc).

For your B.sc Cert, just fax to WES. Once you snap, edit a part and write your WES ref on it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by glowberry(f): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Congrats to all PPR recipients. Ours will come soon too.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dizzy007(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Your PPR is on the way bro... 3 people I know with Ottawa VO got PPR in the 5th month. When was your AOR?

stonecoldcafe:

Wow! Congrats bro. About 3 info on your timeline is same as mine. Ielts exam in DEC, ITA date and office

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dizzy007:
Your PPR is on the way bro... 3 people I know with Ottawa VO got PPR in the 5th month. When was your AOR?

19th May
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrsEM: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
luffyhaki:

Hmmm @ 1.7
Please advise him to reduce his protein intake..If he can go vegan sef e go better (just some advice for the future).

It was an artificial rise as we were on a fast (ignorantly) and he was dehydrated. Nevertheless, we have adjusted his diet; we've done a repeat test and the result came out normal (1.3). Thanks for the advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vickmor002: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Good day my people, please I want to confirm if I can send my documents (my certificates) to IQAS through hellofax.com, while my school sends my transcript through their post mail?
2. If yes, how long does it take to get to IQAS and will they accept it?

Please can someone who knows assist me on this??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by safex(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2018
Did you fill ICAN or ABWA when submitting registration form? They definitely won't accept anything ABWA so it has to be ICAN. And BTW where is the ABWA office processing your transcripts? It must be ICAN office I believe. Summarily in my opinion you should resend in ICAN name.
psquaree:
Please house,

Help me out.

I thought WES does not evaluate certificates from ABWA. Please help out cos i dnt get.
1. if i send another transcript wont it be rejected since its coming from ABWA.

@Melarose @Justintrudeau @WhizzyG
@Ij1000 @Safex @Bumea

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 1:57am On Sep 09, 2018
candyce:
Please do we have anyone who is into foreign operations (banking) here, I'm trying to get the best codes for this job title please help me.
Cc: Newmum, Tojued please help me out.
noc is tied to job description not job title.

Drop your JD here along with like three NOC codes you've found that match, so people can chook éye for you and advice on which one is The most appropriate.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Homguy(m): 2:02am On Sep 09, 2018
vickmor002:
Good day my people, please I want to confirm if I can send my documents (my certificates) to IQAS through hellofax.com, while my school sends my transcript through their post mail?

yes, you can send your documents to Wes through Hellofax. It usually takes them within 24 hours to acknowledge reciept.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FrankTalk1: 2:40am On Sep 09, 2018
Dizzy007:

Good.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by boundlessjoy: 3:12am On Sep 09, 2018
boundlessjoy:
Hi guys, so I have this one year degree that I did not evaluate, and so I didn’t include it in my profile pre-ITA. Now I have to account for the period I spent getting that degree post-ITA.

I have gone ahead to include it in my personal history. Does it matter that I didn’t mention it in my profile only to include it in my personal history post-ITA? Will I be misrepresenting anything for not including it at the initial stage?

I’m not claiming points for it that’s why I didn’t include it when I was creating my profile.
Ifeoma77 Tojued mcstan18 smslive2 et al. cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 09, 2018
Zinggi:

Trust me, you can learn and write French in few months if you put your mind to it. My cousin did same to earn more points and he is Canada now.

Try Alliance Francaise. XXXXXXXXX

then write TEF since you need to make CLB4 to get the golden points you desire (I am assuming IELTS is your first language exam).

Hello everyone...silent reader here.

Pls just want to mention a few things about the French TEF exams.

Pls see below.

You will get points for French from CLB 5...anything below CLB 5 is ZERO.

There are 4 abilities just like IELTS, the ranking is:

CLB 5 or 6 - 1 point per ability
CLB 7 or 8 - 3 points per ability
CLB 9 or 10 - 6 points per ability

However if you are able to get CLB 7 and above, in addition to the points stated above you will get an extra 30 or 15 points....depending on your IETLS English CLB scores.

So aim for CLB 7 and above if you are looking for mega points...and you are old like me tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 3:53am On Sep 09, 2018
Officially 3 days, but can take to 1wk or more. Some people take to disturbing them on Facebook and Twitter to get them to act.
khinde:

Finally Unilag has replied my verification mail and WES have updated accordingly that they have received my documents. How long does it take for them to update my status on a due date for my ECA report tho? Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 3:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Are you asking about process or time?
For process, WES communicates to WAEC by email. Time: unknown. Hopefully you can update us on your own timeline.

afrobrown2000:
Dear NLers,
pls has anyone done this WES WAEC secondary verification...as i was unfortunately cut up with this 3rd august registration requirement...done with transcript /certificate now its secondary verification for WAEC...already sent my WAEC results now its to be verified
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace135: 4:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Dizzy007:
*** Exits silent reader mode***

Its a PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Early to Mid 2017, I was facing some challenges, I jammed an old friend who told me this EE, and the links to here.. I started reading from part 2 till date.
Decision to migrate Oct 2017
IELTS Dec 2nd 2017, LRWS 8.5,7.5,7.5,7.5 Studied for two months. Gave my experience righthere
Started ECA in Nov 2017. Got it April 03 2018 (Thank you NASU Strike angry)
ITA 11 April
AOR 04 May
NA1 05 May
ADR 11th May schedule A
MEP 17th May
IP1 17th May
Ordered GCMS Notes 03 July. Everything was fine. VO:Ottawa
IP2 22nd August
Ghost update 06 Sept
PPR 07 Sept

Single ooooo

Used gift deed 100%. Read @feygbe post and used same thing. Bank letter, Gift deed, Affidavit, transfer teller/receipt, SOA, and LOE

Changed NOC post ITA, Used NYSC experience for work, I started working there before NYSC, told the company to state i was paid in cash in Reference letter, Attached employment letter, then LOE about NOC change and that I don't have pay slips/stubs.

Special shoutout and accolades to @sleekysilk, the first person to respond to my PM on some clarifications, @Newmum0615 for NOC advice sometime last year, @Mcstan18 and @happytbaby, my guy sunvick I met during the planning for canada session, @glitteringstar and everyone here that responds to queries. You guys are the real MVP!!!!. God bless you guys immeasurably for the selfless work!!..
Great timeline, congratulation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChyG: 5:02am On Sep 09, 2018
1. I think you can. I sent my certificate to IQAS via hellofax.com in October.
2.The document would get to them immediately although IQAS takes her time when it comes to acknowledging receipt.

vickmor002:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 5:54am On Sep 09, 2018
www.cic.gc.ca
Dewandow:
Good day Gurus in the house...
Pls one of my cousin wanna apply for EE.
She has 1st degree with 2:1
Master upper credit...
Pls what are the requirements for applying..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Abioolly: 6:01am On Sep 09, 2018
vickmor002:

Yes u can send via hello fax
Iqas is a school of patience..acknowledge of transcript takes one month...but definitely it's will come out fine

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bests: 6:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Morning guys, please i need urgent advice filling my post ITA questions.... Was asked to select province, so am wondering if that has bearing on the d actual landing and if it will affect processing time... Someone please guide me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CPEThorpe(m): 6:10am On Sep 09, 2018
harry41:
Hello, thanks for your help earlier. I am still following up with Wes and Unilag on the verification issue. However, i noticed something else, am I required to send my waec and degree certificate too to Wes? I only want my masters evaluated. Please help

This depends on when you're registered with WES. If you didn't before August 1, your don't need it. But if after, you'll have to get your WAEC transcripts sent directly from the issuing body while you can use hellofax to send your degree certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:52am On Sep 09, 2018
As long as you do not fill Quebec and you didn't get your PR through PNP, shoot your shot, you are good to go.
bests:
Morning guys, please i need urgent advice filling my post ITA questions.... Was asked to select province, so am wondering if that has bearing on the d actual landing and if it will affect processing time... Someone please guide me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2018
You can add a LOE.
boundlessjoy:
Hi guys, so I have this one year degree that I did not evaluate, and so I didn’t include it in my profile pre-ITA. Now I have to account for the period I spent getting that degree post-ITA.

I have gone ahead to include it in my personal history. Does it matter that I didn’t mention it in my profile only to include it in my personal history post-ITA? Will I be misrepresenting anything for not including it at the initial stage?

I’m not claiming points for it that’s why I didn’t include it when I was creating my profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 7:16am On Sep 09, 2018
boundlessjoy:
Hi guys, so I have this one year degree that I did not evaluate, and so I didn’t include it in my profile pre-ITA.

Does it matter that I didn’t mention it in my profile only to include it in my personal history post-ITA?

No it doesn't matter (in my opinion).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2018
joo2018:
You can add a LOE.

Not necessary in my opinion. Use of LOE should be as limited as possible.

I feel like the more documentation provided, the more there is to review. Keeping it simple is always difficult in the anxiety of submitting. Then later when you start wondering whether they've sent you to London you'll be regretting all the extra stuff you put. Hindsight will make you realise they were unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2018
boundlessjoy:

et al. cry cry

You have nothing to worry about, you did the right thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2018
Thank you for your response. I registered in June and they never asked for waec so I was surprised when they updated my account to show that. I would have to call them to rectify this

CPEThorpe:

This depends on when you're registered with WES. If you didn't before August 1, your don't need it. But if after, you'll have to get your WAEC transcripts sent directly from the issuing body while you can use hellofax to send your degree certificate

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.