Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906910 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2018
I don't really understand the question, but you are to provide a bank statement in the CIC format or 6 month statement if you can't get it in the CIC format. The gift deed and LOE is to explain the bulk sum receipt showing in your statement.
Debzyworld:
Hello guys, I've an enquiry to make as regards proof of funds. Is it okay to just have a bulk sum sent to your account as a gift (with affidavit and LOE) attached. Would another bank statement be required from you again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DadR: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2018
@guitarlife, congratulations to you. I remember your POF (treasury bills) thingy back then.... grin

Congrats to others who got PPR too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2018
As seen on CanadaVisa.... Let's be careful especially with POF o
To demonstrate that you possess the funds required under paragraph 76(1)(b)(i) of the Regulations, you have provided a bank letter and history indicating that you had a total of 1 505 998 PKR on May 24, 2018. According to your banking history, this sum was made mostly of two recent deposits. The first one, 800 000 PKR, was made on May 14, 2018, and came from your brother as a gift. The second one, 700 000 PKR, on May 22, 2018, was made from the sale of a house owned by you and your husband that you had previously purchased in February 2017 for the sum of 500 000 PKR.
According to your explanations, the total of 1 505 998 PKR equalled approximately 16 600 CAD when you submitted your application. You wrote a letter to IRCC in July 2018 stating that the sum had now gone below the required funds of 15 331 $ at that time. At the time of writing this letter, the exchange rate would equal approximately between 16 112 CAD (as per www.xe.com) and 15 979 CAD (as per www.oanda.com).
Nevertheless, the documents you provided did not demonstrate the provenance of any of these funds. There is no evidence that you and your husband have been able to accumulate 500 000 PKR to purchase a property in February 2017 giving your modest income and your current banking history which does not show any history of fund accumulation between October 2017 and May 2018. There is no evidence of where the funds transferred from your brother come from as well. Furthermore, I take note of the fact that the salary slips of your husband mentions that he took a loan from his employer which, in April 2018, was still valued at 75 000 PKR. By subtracting 75 000 PKR from 1 505 998 PKR, you would currently not meet the requirements of paragraph 76(1)(b)(i).
As a result, I am currently not satisfied that you possess in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income as required under paragraph 76(1)(b)(i).
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mimimum: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2018
You are owing me. You know what!
DadR:
@guitarlife, congratulations to you. I remember your POF (treasury bills) thingy back then.... grin

Congrats to others who got PPR too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2018
Tojued:

Thank you. Exactly What I needed to hear, especially the real life reference of someone it worked for.

PNP is not for the fainthearted.

There are gate crashers enjoying NB summer right now.

if you have been invited then many want to get that invite I tell you.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 4wearegreat: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2018
4wearegreat:
How I battled with IELTS for a YEAR!!! - A long and boring story

Thanks to everyone.
Cc: markmp01, mcstan18, Gokoyer0, Ramj, Hephgirl, Zeewirld, fmsimple, JulyGirl, stonecoldcafe, Kmgb, tippex, TEECANN, Pegzzyg, joo2018, ysteph, Sandydav and ArabianRose

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debzyworld: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2018
joo2018:
I don't really understand the question, but you are to provide a bank statement in the CIC format or 6 month statement if you can't get it in the CIC format. The gift deed and LOE is to explain the bulk sum receipt showing in your statement.

Thanks @joo2018 I meant won't they be requesting for the statement of account again after PR is gotten or at the airport (just to ensure you still have the funds).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 4wearegreat: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2018
Congrats to Dizzy007, Fede890 and Guitarlife
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2018
hello everyone.

Apologies please if this is the wrong thread. I know Quebec has a separate process from the Federal program.

Pls does any one have a link for the Quebec portal for applying for immigration "Arrima". I understand that from August 1, "Mon Projet" is no longer available. Looked and looked, they keep describing it but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Inloveforever: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2018
hi. please who here did or knows anyone whose PoF was just the treasury bill certificate for 100% of the PoF and got PR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mary121212: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2018
Mine was 100% fixed deposit and i have received PPR.
Inloveforever:
hi. please who here did or knows anyone whose PoF was just the treasury bill certificate for 100% of the PoF and got PR?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mary121212: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2018
Hello,
I submitted my Passport on the 23rd of August and on the 5 of September my profile was updated and approved and i am yet to receive my passport. Any idea when i will receive my passport back? I have booked my flight for 4th of October.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Inloveforever: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mary121212:

thanks for replying. did you submit any other document but the fixed deposit statement?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
You may be required to present your POF at the Port of Entry (POE) in the airport during landing.
Debzyworld:

Thanks @joo2018 I meant won't they be requesting for the statement of account again after PR is gotten or at the airport (just to ensure you still have the funds).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
That case officer thorough die.
smslive2:
As seen on CanadaVisa.... Let's be careful especially with POF o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
joo2018:
That case officer thorough die.

Almost like he wanted to prove a point...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
I understand it is still a work in progress.

"Persons who want to immigrate to Québec under the Skilled Worker Program can soon submit a declaration of interest through the Arrima system (declaration of interest system). Intake of immigration applications for this program will now be carried out through this system."
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2018/new-rules-reception2018.html

"Stay informed by checking the News page on the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion website for all the details on the new immigration system based on the statement of interest and, more specifically, the launch date for the Arrima Portal."
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html
Mamaroon:
hello everyone.

Apologies please if this is the wrong thread. I know Quebec has a separate process from the Federal program.

Pls does any one have a link for the Quebec portal for applying for immigration "Arrima". I understand that from August 1, "Mon Projet" is no longer available. Looked and looked, they keep describing it but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
As in ehn...
luffyhaki:

Almost like he wanted to prove a point...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DadR: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Really? What am I owing you o? Lemme know make I pay my debt grin

mimimum:
You are owing me. You know what!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by OYASALOF(f): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mary121212:

Hello, how long was the fixed deposit (before PR) and was there a need to explain lump sum?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Okay.... If you got invited now it's golden

Je m'appelle Ramj

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Foreverhopeful: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hello Seniors,

Please I need your assistance with the perfect NOC for a Bank Customer Service Agent (Basically resolving customer issues with the banks Product).

I know for FSW, the skill level has to be in NOC 0,A or B.

Please help with the right NOC for my wife's reference letter which is about to be issued. I had to quickly put this up so we can adjust roles and responsibilities.

On standby for your kind feedback @Newmum, Mcstan, smslive... Please don't ignore this is urgent!!!!
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Foreverhopeful: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hello Seniors,

Please I need your assistance with the perfect NOC for a Bank Customer Service Agent (Basically resolving customer issues with the banks Product).

Please help with the right NOC for my wife's reference letter which is about to be issued. I had to quickly put this up so we can adjust roles and responsibilities.

[b]Please see current responsibilities

Dispute resolution job discription

1 Resolution of dispute between the customer and the bank.

Dispute could be on onlinebanking transactions,cards transactions,firstmobile transactions and digitalbanking

2 Query of customer's transactions,

3 Query of other bank customer's transaction using the bank's terminal

4 Accept other bank's transaction if not succefull

5 Decline other bank's claim if approved on the bank's platform

6 Refund customer's money if transaction failed using the bank's platform.

7 note transactions for outstanding and sending transactions for settlement.

JOB OBJECTIVE(S)
 ENSURE ALL ISSUES LOGGED ON HELPDESK ARE CLOSED CONSIDERING THE SLA WITH THE CUSTOMERS.
 ENSURE RESOLUTION OF ALL SECOND LEVEL ELECTRONIC TRANSACTION COMPLAINTS IN THE BANK.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES

 Provide excellent Customer Support on all media – Telephone Calls, E-mails, SLA Helpdesk and In person

 Report daily, weekly and monthly interactions on mails received, calls logged, SLA, card modifications, positive/negative feedback from branches and external customers on various e-business products.

 Resolve first level issues (requests, complaints and enquiries) on the various e-business products from branches and external customers via the desk’s dedicated e-mail box and telephone lines

 Query transactions on the different e-business card products i.e. verve, naira master card, visa cards and credit master cards for issue resolution.

 Modify card states on the various e-business card products such as hot listing of lost or stolen cards, activation of the premium card variants e.g. Visa Gold credit cards and credit master cards

This looks like NOC 6551 which is skill level C

Please I need your advice on an eligible NOC
[color=#990000][/color]

On standby for your kind feedback @Newmum, Mcstan, smslive... Please don't ignore this is urgent!!!! [/b]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
I really don't know much about this NOC thingy, I will allow others help you on this.
Foreverhopeful:
Hello Seniors,

On standby for your kind feedback @Newmum, Mcstan, smslive... Please don't ignore this is urgent!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jdamzel(f): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ramj:
[.

Unfortunate quote author=stonecoldcafe post=70989380]I ly I can't deal with the current WES WAEC wahala so I'm thinking of going with iqas.
Question-would I be able to use iqas evaluation for further studies in Canada?

I y.

PS: Degree na Bachelor of Laws (LLB)

This WAEC verification is not as hard as people make it out.

It can even be done for you by someone in Lagos.
Just get Affidavit of Result verification,
Photocopy of result
Attestation of result (For Oct/Nov Candidates)
2 Passports
2 Envelopes
10k for Processing
9-10k for courier

it gets to WES in less than 2 weeks and WES verification is done via email.

PS - Did mine last Monday, it got to Canada today.

Also WAEC verification closes by 1pm

Je m'appelle Ramj

Hello dear please I was given this check list from port Harcourt...was it asked from you in Lagos??pls reply..very important. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by psquaree: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
I never sent in ABWA's name because i heard that it wont be evaluated. so i definately sent in ICAN's name and everything was processed in ICAN office at ebute-metta. Please help out cos i really do not know the way forward.

safex:
Did you fill ICAN or ABWA when submitting registration form? They definitely won't accept anything ABWA so it has to be ICAN. And BTW where is the ABWA office processing your transcripts? It must be ICAN office I believe. Summarily in my opinion you should resend in ICAN name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mary121212: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
I left it Till i got PPR . I submitted gift deed and sales deed along side with my fix deposit letter and six months bank statement.
OYASALOF:

Hello, how long was the fixed deposit (before PR) and was there a need to explain lump sum?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
joo2018:
I understand it is still a work in progress.

"Persons who want to immigrate to Québec under the Skilled Worker Program can soon submit a declaration of interest through the Arrima system (declaration of interest system). Intake of immigration applications for this program will now be carried out through this system."
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2018/new-rules-reception2018.html

"Stay informed by checking the News page on the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion website for all the details on the new immigration system based on the statement of interest and, more specifically, the launch date for the Arrima Portal."
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

thank you so much!

see me o!...the words in bold grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
If I may ask why Quebec? If French language is a strength for you, Ontario, Manitoba and New Brunswick's PNPs are options.
Mamaroon:

thank you so much!

see me o!...the words in bold grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
It is not about the title, it is the job description. Maybe if you list it here with possible NOCs you have found out, people may help you fine tune the choice.
Foreverhopeful:
Hello Seniors,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bello321: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
BLESSED BE GOD FOR HE IS GRACIOUS AND KIND

it is PPR guys

AOR :10 March

IP1 : 23 March

Adr : 1st August (FBI PCC and PAYSLIP) I used NYSC only

submitted adr for payslip on the 8th of august and fbi pcc on the 3rd of september.

IP2: 5th septmber

ghost update : 7th september

PPR : 7th september VO-- Ottawa

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bello321: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
i was asked to submit my passport to attawa any idea how to inform cic that im currently in Nigeria. cheers peeps

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.