Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (915021 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CPEThorpe(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2018
Dizzy007:
*** Exits silent reader mode***

Its a PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Congratulations bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by IamtrulyBlessed: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2018
Congratulations
Guitarlife:
ottawa dey vex ganni, infact dem tro the thing e land for my side .
i see ready for visa .

Any way Aor 5th april, ip1 13th april, ip2 8th august, ghost 5th sept, ppr sept 7.

Meanwhile, any single sisters in the building ? I hear say the cold dey very brutal and unforgiving to a single guy over there .lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by varleycathy: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Tojued:

When did he do his medicals? This sometimes happens when medicals expires.

If medicals not yet expired, it could be a glitch or error. Read up others experiences here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/medical-exam-passed-to-you-do-not-need-a-medical-exam.552360/

For even more information, ask Google this question : You passed the medical exam change to You do not need a medical exam.

Thanks for the info but Medical was done in may 2018 a month earlier and surely could not have expired
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CPEThorpe(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Guitarlife:
i see ready for visa .

Any way Aor 5th april, ip1 13th april, ip2 8th august, ghost 5th sept, ppr sept 7.

Meanwhile, any single sisters in the building ? I hear say the cold dey very brutal and unforgiving to a single guy over there .lol

LOL... This is the pre-announcement, we waiting for the major announcement.
Play the announcement the bass Guitar way... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by IamtrulyBlessed: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Congratulations
Dizzy007:

Early to Mid 2017, I was facing some challenges, I jammed an old friend who told me this EE, and the links to here.. I started reading from part 2 till date.
Decision to migrate Oct 2017
IELTS Dec 2nd 2017, LRWS 8.5,7.5,7.5,7.5 Studied for two months. Gave my experience righthere
Started ECA in Nov 2017. Got it April 03 2018 (Thank you NASU Strike angry)
ITA 11 April
AOR 04 May
IP2 22nd August
PPR 07 Sept

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by markmp01: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Guitarlife:
i see ready for visa .

Super casual ppr announcement. Congratulobia...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fede890: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2018
...............................ITS PPR ...............

Timeline:
ITA: 7th February 2018
AOR: 25TH APRIL
MEP: 9TH MAY
IP2: 24TH JULY
ADR: 15TH August, submitted ADR: 18th August
PPR: 7th September

My Canadian journey started in 2015 when a colleague at work told me about it, due to personal reasons, I was not quite ready to relocate permanently at the time, I opted to study and luckily I was approved for study leave at work.
Spent a year and a half in Canada and of course I did not want to come back to naija but had no choice as I had to return back to my job here.
I wrote IELTS 3 times, twice in Nigeria, once in Canada
1st attempt: LRSW: 8,8.5,8,6.5 (did not bother to remark, knew I didn't do well in writing)
2nd attempt: LRSW: 7.5, 8.5, 7, 7 ( no point remarking because of listening)
3rd attempt: LRSW: 8.5.8.5,8,7
WES: waited for 7 months before I got ECA, I had wanted to apply before my visa expired to extend my status in Canada but WES had other plans

POST ITA:
Had 3 months to submit,I wasted the first month, did not do anything other than medicals, I was pretty occupied with other things.
Started gathering documents sometime in March. End of march, ran into some troubles, I couldn't get hold of my Canadian bank to give me a reference letter, I called several times, sent emails, they confirmed receipt of email yet no letter. This went on for another 3 weeks.
In the mean time, I thought of rejecting the ITA because the funds in the Canadian account was about 40% of POF and back then I did not know about gift deeds.
Thankfully, with less than two weeks to go before deadline to submit, I called the bank's contact center and was literally crying on the phone to the lovely agent that helped me out. She kept me on hold and contacted my home branch and got the branch manager to send me my reference letter that same day.
POF included:
savings from my office cooperative account,
mutual funds investment I did sometime last year an
Cad account (submitted statements printed online, I was not about to start another huddle of trying to get stamped statements).
submitted 6 months statement of my salary account (stamped), was advised to submit this as further proof of employment

Newbies, don't take it personal when seniors refer you to page 1. after I found this tread and everyone always saying page 1, I went to look at the page 1, imagine my shock when I found out about gift deed. Could have used that since when I was not getting appropriate response instead if giving myself unnecessary high bp.

Wishing you all speedy PPRs, the journey wasn't easy but it was well worth it.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by markmp01: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2018
Dizzy007:

Early to Mid 2017, I was facing some challenges, I jammed an old friend who told me this EE, and the links to here.. I started reading from part 2 till date.
Decision to migrate Oct 2017
IELTS Dec 2nd 2017, LRWS 8.5,7.5,7.5,7.5 Studied for two months. Gave my experience righthere
Started ECA in Nov 2017. Got it April 03 2018 (Thank you NASU Strike angry)
ITA 11 April
AOR 04 May
NA1 05 May
ADR 11th May schedule A
MEP 17th May
IP1 17th May
Ordered GCMS Notes 03 July. Everything was fine. VO:Ottawa
IP2 22nd August
Ghost update 06 Sept
PPR 07 Sept

Congratulations. Chaii... See pellow naijirians porting.
Ee go beta
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Owlette: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2018
It's a good day. PPR rain grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2018
issa PPR rain congrats @Dizzy007 andFede890. wish you the land's best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by markmp01: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Fede890:

Timeline:

Congrats.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Hi Newmum. Same with me, my brother intends to claim points from me when I become a PR (hopefully). At what point exactly can he update his EE profile to include me as a sibling and up his score with the 15 points? Has your brother got the sibling points? Because I see you have started gathering evidence for him before your landing.

Thanks smiley

Newmum0615:
My brother will claim points from me being a PR. So na evidence we dey gather. PS: I did mine for 4k in Lagos. But na 'by connection' as we say in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by conebeam: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Fede890:

Timeline:

Thanks you Jesus! Congratulations!!!

I love the news coming this morning. It's so encouraging.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Awesome PPR showers!!!

Countless congrats to guitarlife (that announcement too casual o), Fede890 and Dizzy007. Congrats guys! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Expectantbee: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Guitarlife:
i see ready for visa .

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tolfa(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2018
dumprep:
Hi Newmum. Same with me, my brother intends to claim points from me when I become a PR (hopefully). At what point exactly can he update his EE profile to include me as a sibling and up his score with the 15 points? Has your brother got the sibling points? Because I see you have started gathering evidence for him before your landing.

Thanks smiley

once you land in Canada and are able to get the required documents to show that you already residing there like utility bills, PR ID to support your siblings documents for proof
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by psquaree: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2018
but i thought WES does not evaluate certificates from ABWA. Please help out cos i dnt get.
1. if i send another transcript wont it be rejected since its coming from ABWA.
2. WAS ur own later on evaluated favourably after u requested a transcript from Abwa?

Jennypharb1:

I had the same issue, you'll have to apply for another transcript to be sent to WES because they will not evaluate that one. Just make sure the envelope is stamped or signed across the flap before ABWA sends it to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Expectantbee: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Fede890:

Timeline:

My Canadian journey started in 2015 when a colleague at work told me about it, due to personal reasons, I was not quite ready to relocate permanently at the time, I opted to study and luckily I was approved for study leave at work.
Spent a year and a half in Canada and of course I did not want to come back to naija but had no choice as I had to return back to my job here.
I wrote IELTS 3 times, twice in Nigeria, once in Canada
1st attempt: LRSW: 8,8.5,8,6.5 (did not bother to remark, knew I didn't do well in writing)
2nd attempt: LRSW: 7.5, 8.5, 7, 7 ( no point remarking because of listening)
3rd attempt: LRSW: 8.5.8.5,8,7
WES: waited for 7 months before I got ECA, I had wanted to apply before my visa expired to extend my status in Canada but WES had other plans

POST ITA:
Had 3 months to submit,I wasted the first month, did not do anything other than medicals, I was pretty occupied with other things.
Started gathering documents sometime in March. End of march, ran into some troubles, I couldn't get hold of my Canadian bank to give me a reference letter, I called several times, sent emails, they confirmed receipt of email yet no letter. This went on for another 3 weeks.
In the mean time, I thought of rejecting the ITA because the funds in the Canadian account was about 40% of POF and back then I did not know about gift deeds.
Thankfully, with less than two weeks to go before deadline to submit, I called the bank's contact center and was literally crying on the phone to the lovely agent that helped me out. She kept me on hold and contacted my home branch and got the branch manager to send me my reference letter that same day.
POF included:
savings from my office cooperative account,
mutual funds investment I did sometime last year an
Cad account (submitted statements printed online, I was not about to start another huddle of trying to get stamped statements).
submitted 6 months statement of my salary account (stamped), was advised to submit this as further proof of employment

Newbies, don't take it personal when seniors refer you to page 1. after I found this tread and everyone always saying page 1, I went to look at the page 1, imagine my shock when I found out about gift deed. Could have used that since when I was not getting appropriate response instead if giving myself unnecessary high bp.

Wishing you all speedy PPRs, the journey wasn't easy but it was well worth it.

Congratulations! 3 PPR announcements this morning! Very encouraging indeed! May speedy PPR fall on us o...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Great, thanks tolfa. Much appreciated.

tolfa:

once you land in Canada and are able to get the required documents to show that you already residing there like utility bills, PR ID to support your siblings documents for proof

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Guitarlife:
i see ready for visa .

Congratulations!!!! gringrin
Whenever you feel cold, drink hot tea and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus grin
<runs away>

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2018
ShininLite:
Thanks for responding but this didn't answer my question...

I know about the requirements and the countries to give their biometrics.

I am referring to applicants who submitted their application before the July 31st introduction of biometrics. These set of people didn't pay for biometrics.

How and when will they get to go for their biometrics?

If you submitted before 31st July and did not pay for biometrics, you are safe from the biometrics rule...for now.
You will be required to do it years down the line when you are renewing your PR status or applying for citizenship. So whether you escape now or were caught in the 31st July deadline, ultimately you will give it somehow, someday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Tojued:

Lol It's not Prime the person is supposed to call it's IRCC. There's nothing confusing to me, info is koro koro on the website there's no other place to get information on panel physicians. If the list likes let it have been updated in 1970, it still has to be adhered to.

It's all very funny because the list was actually updated in the past month. Prime Medicals and Abuja clinics were removed (initially prime was on the still in the list after they'd stopped doing medicals). As at February, they were both still on the list.
I'm not surprised they removed Abuja Clinics from the list, they are incompetent. Not just for the Canada medicals, they constantly misdiagnose patients and generally don't know what they're doing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by prost80(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2018
Hello House,

Please we need advice. My wife is the PA , we both have our ielts done. Her School has sent her diploma, degree and their transcripts to WES and they have confirmed receipt of the documents, they then sent a mail(verificaton mail) to her school since mid july, but then the school's email was down for a month, the school has problems with receiving hard copy. But the schools email came back up Mid August and since we didnt want to wait 7 weeks before WES resends another mail ( School has checked the emails but have not received any mail from WES), we called WES and they sent a personal mail to my wife , saying we should not get involved because it is between WES and the School(OSU). The 7 weeks has passed and we are now in the 8th week , still no mail from WES. Please what can we do? Any advice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jbelieve: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Good day all, Please help me with my questions.

1. I have been trying to fill my application and this stage of personal activities has refused to tick good so i can move on. I have filled everything to the best of my knowledge.

2. Have you listed all you periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that you belongs to (if any)?

what should I click . Yes, No, Not applicable
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Congratulations @Fede890
I'm confused, if you had Canadian education, why do you still need ECA and 8777 in IELTS?
Can you please share? Thank God it ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Favoured2505: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Congratulations to @guitarlife , @fede890 and @Dizzy007. It's refreshing to wake up to a holy shower of PPRs. May your new country favour you ,amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2018
joo2018:
The bolded, not anymore: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Jeez! It's true o, no more ph panel physician
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Congratulations to those who got PPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jbelieve: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please are we required to upload wes certificate with our degrees?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zinggi(f): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=iamkunski post=71004415]Send me a pm
[/quoste]

PM sent. Tnx.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Queenette111: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Congratulations!!!! gringrin
Whenever you feel cold drink hot tea and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus grin
<runs away>
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iamkunski: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
No luck o. After calling them they change the status to “under final review”. I guess Monday then.

tolydewx:

Any luck with the report, been refreshing also, my ECA has not drop and this is day 2 after completion. Has anyone encountered this before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.