Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (911678 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ghost Reader.

Thank you all for all your contributions, they were really helpful. I am very grateful.

ITA: June 13th

AoR: June 16th

Med/IP1: June 30th

IP2: August 8th

Ghost Update: September 6th

PPR: September 11th (email says september 10th)

VO: Ottawa

FSW-O

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CPEThorpe(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bello321:

Thanks bruv

I didn't add my NYSC certificate.. Also I used only my allowee account and payment voucher from my PPA. I hope this helps. Thanks dear

Yes it does!
Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
waleadedi:
Ghost Reader.

Thank you all for all your contributions, they were really helpful. I am very grateful.

FSW-O

congratulations. Ottawa is really performing this week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bigfido: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hello people. please does the account still move from IP1 to NA2? I helped someone fill out their app and It's been on IP1 since forever
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Something on misrepresentation:

"The following situations would generally constitute misrepresentation:
 An applicant fails to disclose that they recently applied for a visa to Canada.
 An applicant fails to disclose a criminal record, even if it is eventually established that
they are not inadmissible under the criminality provisions (either due to lack of
equivalency or because of the deemed rehabilitated class, for example).
 An applicant for a visa fails to disclose the existence of family members, even if the
family members could satisfy the requirements of the Act. [R117(9)(d)]
 An applicant fails to disclose that they were previously issued a removal order in Canada,
even if they would not require consent to return.
 An applicant includes a nephew in their application and lists this person as a son.
 An applicant misrepresents the age of a family member who could otherwise not be
included in the application.
 A skilled worker applicant submits a false education certificate in an effort to meet
selection criteria that they would not otherwise meet.
 Failure to disclose changes in marital status or changes in material facts since visa
issuance abroad [R51]

The following situations would not generally constitute misrepresentation:
Mistakes or misunderstandings:
An applicant who indicates the current year as their year of birth; or reverses the date
and month of birth on an application form.
 An applicant who indicates being single, when in fact they are widowed.
 An applicant who fails to disclose being denied entry into Canada when attempting to
enter from the United States for an afternoon five years ago. The applicant explains that
because “withdrawal” was effected, the notion of having been denied entry into Canada
was not properly understood (that is, the applicant did not believe entry into Canada had
been denied because the option of withdrawal or “Allowed to Leave” was offered and
exercised) and the applicant, in the officer’s opinion, is credible.
 Other cases where a person answers truthfully at an interview without hesitation and it is
reasonable to believe that the person did not understand the question on the application
form or forgot the relevant information at that time."

Source: ENF 2/OP 18 Evaluating Inadmissibility. Pg 37.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jhoci: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
My dear, I cannot say I truly know how you feel as I am not in your shoes. But I can say "Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. - Psalm 55:22" You breakthrough is at hand..

aworldcitizen:
Congratulations to all the recent PPR recipients

Still waiting for mine, I will be 8 months post AOR next week.

I know all things is working out for my good.

I have done all things; sent mails, raise cse, written and gotten response from the minister yet nothing.

I was able to call and get through once and I was told my file has been moved from London to some european country that I have never been to.

I ordered 2nd set of gcms notes from gcms buddy since July 23rd and I am yet to receive it.

GCMS buddy said they are yet to receive it from IRCC.

I have moved on with my life, I trust God and cannot come and die.

God bless you all and may it end in praise for us all.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Congrats! Cool timeline. Less than 13wks.
Go and excel!
waleadedi:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rooting for you here. It will turn out well.
aworldcitizen:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nice! Ottawa on point! Congrats!
waleadedi:

FSW-O

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Congratulations @MzJennypher.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
waleadedi:
Ghost Reader.
FSW-O
Congratulations..Ottawa closing shop for the year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ariegurl(f): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
waleadedi:
Ghost Reader.

FSW-O
Congrats, go and prosper
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bellniki1: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Congratulations @MzJennypher and all those who recently got PPR. May canny land favour you all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Interesting.
joo2018:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mumu9gerian: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Guitarlife:
ottawa dey vex ganni, infact dem tro the thing e land for my side .
i see ready for visa .

Any way Aor 5th april, ip1 13th april, ip2 8th august, ghost 5th sept, ppr sept 7.

Meanwhile, any single sisters in the building ? I hear say the cold dey very brutal and unforgiving to a single guy over there .lol

Congrats Y... O
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Congrats @MzJennypher and @waleadedi

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aig842: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hey bigfido, people are getting IP1 first even before medical passed nowadays, it's best the person order their GCMS notes to know what and what has been done and what's pending.
bigfido:
Hello people. please does the account still move from IP1 to NA2? I helped someone fill out their app and It's been on IP1 since forever
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Annty, closing shop ke! People still de queue o! grin grin grin grin cheesy
luffyhaki:

Congratulations..Ottawa closing shop for the year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ademoigwe05:
Congrats@ mzjennypher
E-fam kindly look into this, my eca was completed on 29th of August and I registered for expedite delivery, and I'm yet to get the hard copy. Pls how many days does it take to get the hard copy?
u know u don't need the hard copy before entering d pool right?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fede890: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Congratulations, Ottawa is really working.
mzjennypher:
My people oo PPR has landed oooooo

I wouldn't want to bore you guys with Ielts wahala abeg those people humbled me o.chai journey I officially started April 2017 wrote ielts 5times
5th ielts 7th April 2018
ITA: 25th April 2018
AOR: 5th May 2018
IP1/MEP: 16th May 2018
IP2: 23rd Aug
PPR : 11th sept (2:32am)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by psquaree: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Talkingboy

If you are in lagos, go to V.I and ask them to send a letter to WES stating that ICAN is the issuing body of the exam certificate. I think ICAN is aware of this an has decided to send letters/emails to them upon such issues.

Talkingboy:
Good morning all .

I have been battling with WES for some time now (Since 2017) , and I need some help .

I have Bsc and ATS/AAT from Ican and I got my ECA Report in July 2018. All necessary correspondences were sent to Wes by Ican and they (Wes) confirmed receipt and verification of Docs/certificate. To my surprise , the ican credential was no where to be found on the ECA Report .

I made this known to them and they requested my certificate again. I did send it to dem and they've been saying nonsense since. The below response was what they sent to me yesterday .

Dear Mr. Talkingboy,

Thank you for contacting us with your concerns.

We reviewed your evaluation report and confirmed that it is correct.

World Education Services (WES) does not evaluate study from The Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (AATWA). If you wish to have your Accounting Technician Certificate (ATC) included in your already completed evaluation report, please submit a copy of your certificate as issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN). Upon receipt of the ICAN certificate, WES will review and update the report as warranted.

We would like to emphasize that WES evaluations are advisory opinions and not binding upon any institution or organization.

Sincerely,

Director of Evaluations

The certificate ICAN gave me was what I have been sending to them since and they keep rejecting it . Do they want me to goan manufacture cert in OLUWOLE ni ? because I don't know what to do again .

Is there any Post 2013 AAT holder that has successfully crossed this hurdle ?

NB: I picked ICAN as d issuing body and not ABWA when I was filling d form.

Help Biko . Thank you .

Cc All Melarose Justintrudeau WhizzyG
Ij1000 Safex Bumea

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Deniceone: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
aworldcitizen:

All things are surely working out for your good. May God cause you to testify positively on this forum in Jesus name. Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
mzjennypher:
My people oo PPR has landed oooooo

I wouldn't want to bore you guys with Ielts wahala abeg those people humbled me o.chai journey I officially started April 2017 wrote ielts 5times
5th ielts 7th April 2018
ITA: 25th April 2018
AOR: 5th May 2018
IP1/MEP: 16th May 2018
GCMS REQUEST: 9th July it came 9th August everything was fine.
IP2: 23rd Aug (in my mind I was expecting it next day, yimu for me)
PPR : 11th sept (2:32am) saw it 5am.
I really want to thank everyone here on thread for answering all my numerous questions and I even made new friends.thank you all else agent for don use me build house.
To everyone expecting favourable ielts score,ita,ppr,eca God would make it come to pass soonest.

Congratulations dear,really happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by QuinAby: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Good morning I'm new on this forum, please i would like to make enquiries about Noc, i hv 2 different work experiences, 1)..as a certified hairstylist1 year(noc code 6341)... 2)a customer service officer in a bank, 2 years experience (i can't remember the noc code) + nysc i year...i want to use my hairstylist work experience as my primary noc, do i hv to include my banking job & nysc in my work history? Or just i just omit it. Please some should respond to me na, i need to submit... sad sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CPEThorpe(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
waleadedi:
Ghost Reader.

FSW-O

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CPEThorpe(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
joo2018:

 An applicant fails to disclose that they recently applied for a visa to Canada.
 An applicant fails to disclose a criminal record, even if it is eventually established that
they are not inadmissible under the criminality provisions (either due to lack of
equivalency or because of the deemed rehabilitated class, for example).
 An applicant for a visa fails to disclose the existence of family members, even if the
family members could satisfy the requirements of the Act. [R117(9)(d)]
 An applicant fails to disclose that they were previously issued a removal order in Canada,
even if they would not require consent to return.
 An applicant includes a nephew in their application and lists this person as a son.
 An applicant misrepresents the age of a family member who could otherwise not be
included in the application.
A skilled worker applicant submits a false education certificate in an effort to meet
selection criteria that they would not otherwise meet.

 Failure to disclose changes in marital status or changes in material facts since visa
issuance abroad [R51]

Mistakes or misunderstandings:
An applicant who indicates the current year as their year of birth; or reverses the date
and month of birth on an application form.
 An applicant who indicates being single, when in fact they are widowed.
 An applicant who fails to disclose being denied entry into Canada when attempting to
enter from the United States for an afternoon five years ago. The applicant explains that
because “withdrawal” was effected, the notion of having been denied entry into Canada
was not properly understood (that is, the applicant did not believe entry into Canada had
been denied because the option of withdrawal or “Allowed to Leave” was offered and
exercised) and the applicant, in the officer’s opinion, is credible.
 Other cases where a person answers truthfully at an interview without hesitation and it is
reasonable to believe that the person did not understand the question on the application
form or forgot the relevant information at that time."

Source: ENF 2/OP 18 Evaluating Inadmissibility. Pg 37.

Hmm... at the bolded!
This is a pregnant case/situation for misrepresentation...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ans123: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
waleadedi:
Ghost Reader.

FSW-O

Great, great......I claim this speed IJN.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ademoigwe05:
Congrats@ mzjennypher
E-fam kindly look into this, my eca was completed on 29th of August and I registered for expedite delivery, and I'm yet to get the hard copy. Pls how many days does it take to get the hard copy?

The hard copy does not give any advantage.

Use the PDF copy you downloaded from your account.

how I wish you sent me that money for expedited - my POF for don complete. he he he he he

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
QuinAby:
Good morning I'm new on this forum, please i would like to make enquiries about Noc, i hv 2 different work experiences, 1)..as a certified hairstylist1 year(noc code 6341)... 2)a customer service officer in a bank, 2 years experience (i can't remember the noc code) + nysc i year...i want to use my hairstylist work experience as my primary noc, do i hv to include my banking job & nysc in my work history? Or just i just omit it. Please some should respond to me na, i need to submit... sad sad
because those that has seen ur question don't have an answer.

I've not read about any hair stylist here.
But since u insist on using that noc
If u are not claiming years experience from d banking stuffs Den mayb under personal history.
D u have work experience as a stylist... That u can prove?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
waleadedi:
Ghost Reader.

FSW-O
wow
Congratulations congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
aworldcitizen:

Congratulations in advance. You'll celebrate soon... It won't be long at all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Walesby: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
8 Months, thats quite huge mehn.......Your wait will not be in vain bro....i have a dream, the golden mail will drop for you before the end of the week..... but have there bn correspondence or update between you and IRCC for example ADR. plus whats your current status and when was the last update on your profile..(Just to determine if there were movements on your case)..Your travel history as well could be the cause for such a long delay.

aworldcitizen:

I have done all things; sent mails, raise cse, written and gotten response from the minister yet nothing.

I was able to call and get through once and I was told my file has been moved from London to some european country that I have never been to.

I ordered 2nd set of gcms notes from gcms buddy since July 23rd and I am yet to receive it.

GCMS buddy said they are yet to receive it from IRCC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.