Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (920430 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by aworldcitizen: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol, this made me laugh.

They were al just for vacation.

Only uk was for 4 years, masters, post study etc.

bizguru000:

You are really aworldcitizen..

God will do it soon.. Don't worry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by apata(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hephgirl:

1. Okay then change it
2. Yes
3. Click below for
everything about wes

HOW DO I CHANGE IT?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
waleadedi:
Ghost Reader.
ITA: June 13th
PPR: September 11th (email says september 10th)

Congrats silent reader
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Topsmamen: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hi everyone. Silent reader here.

My sister and I both lost our birth certificates last year in a fire incident. Please I would like to find out what document we can use in place of birth certificates to prove our relationship and claim sibling points from her.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
apata:

HOW DO I CHANGE IT?
did u even say thank you for the answers I gave first of all...
U r even shouting and asking how you'll change it. Oya wait na... Secretary heph.girl is coming to answer you.
\________ that's a chair for u to sit and even lie down while u r waiting..

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Topsmamen:

My sister and I both lost our birth certificates last year in a fire incident. Please I would like to find out what document we can use in place of birth certificates to prove our relationship and claim sibling points from her.

Thanks.
story.. Story stoooooooory... Once upon a time... Time time...

So u don't have pdf or photocopies of the birth certificate all this years... None of u ever made another copy.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol. Oh boy! See confirm swimming pool side chair na grin grin grin

Hephgirl:
U r even shouting and asking how you'll change it. Oya wait na... Secretary heph.girl is coming to answer you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mary121212: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
As Naija nor favour me make i nor run?
Adaji26:

This one is in a hurry to run out of Naija oh!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obi1conte: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Topsmamen:

Thanks.
Attestation of birth from NPC , IF both of you are married, a copy of your marriage certificates showing common parent
(father and/or mother)

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Topsmamen: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
As in eh, you know one of those moments where you wish you can go back to the past? Na im be dis.

Biko what do you advise? Will attestation of birth suffice?

Hephgirl:

So u don't have pdf or photocopies of the birth certificate all this years... None of u ever made another copy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Topsmamen: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Thanks Obi1conte. I was just asking hephgirl about attestation of birth but you beat me to it. Will work on getting this, thanks again.

Obi1conte:

Attestation of birth from NPC , IF both of you are married, a copy of your marriage certificates showing common parent
(father and/or mother)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Topsmamen:
As in eh, you know one of those moments where you wish you can go back to the past? Na im be dis.

Biko what do you advise? Will attestation of birth suffice?

yes yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
dumprep:
Lol. Oh boy! See confirm swimming pool side chair na grin grin grin

very relaxing chair
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Topsmamen: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Cool, thanks. One long chair for you to relax and sip coconuts in the Bahamas jare.
Hephgirl:
yes yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obi1conte: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Topsmamen:
Thanks Obi1conte. I was just asking hephgirl about attestation of birth but you beat me to it. Will work on getting this, thanks again.

Uwc
I guess you know the process for getting one? First thing is an affidavit from your parent...all the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Topsmamen: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Yes I do. Many thanks.
Obi1conte:

Uwc
I guess you know the process for getting one? First thing is an affidavit from your parent...all the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hephgirl:

Lol I have the answer but had to stay mute because of the 'don't refer me to page one clause' that was attached to the question.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hephgirl:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by HRgirl: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Topsmamen:

Thanks.

Are you married? I had to upload my husbands and his sisters marriage certificate and highlighted their fathers names and signatures there to show its the same person. I also uploaded their baptism certificate as part of prove both parents names are there you can add these to your sworn affidavit and an LOE. Husbands sister is in canada now and doesnt have a burth certificate she migrated from UK using this express entry thing too and she said she never used one only birth certificate and that church baptism certificate. Thanks my own suggestion sha! Hope it helps

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrOba: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Good day guys,

Please has anyone submitted their application with only a Fixed deposit confirmation as POF without SOA or Gift Deed and has gotten PR?

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EyesondPrize: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
I was also in this situation last month. Don't panic, go back to ICAN office and inform them, it will be rectified within 2days.

psquaree:
Please house,

Help me out.

I thought WES does not evaluate certificates from ABWA. Please help out cos i dnt get.
1. if i send another transcript wont it be rejected since its coming from ABWA.

@Melarose @Justintrudeau @WhizzyG
@Ij1000 @Safex @Bumea

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 234GG: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Application Submitted: Aug 2nd
Med passed (+Biometrics request): Sept 11

Nearer nearer to thee.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
dumprep:
I've been in IP1 for 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days........and this is still early.

Perseverance is key folks! smiley

will be 3 months in four days. We die there grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
waleadedi:
Ghost Reader.

Thank you all for all your contributions, they were really helpful. I am very grateful.

FSW-O

Another June AOR! Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianBae: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hephgirl:

Hahahaha... You be case grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JiggyFighter: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
234GG:

Nearer nearer to thee.
Looks like all submissions after August take at least 27 days to get to Medicals Passed stage.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
aworldcitizen:
Congratulations to all the recent PPR recipients

Still waiting for mine, I will be 8 months post AOR next week.

Can't wait to rejoice with you. It will happen soon!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Claire40:
Lol... town crier. Mzjennypher congrats. Meanwhile for one month of unlimited free and undetected looking , activate your free premium trial membership, just don't forget to cancel the subscription

what a coincidence. I just activated mine today also.Please what is the adv of this premium trial biko? Help me make i no waste am
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by afrobrown2000: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
how do you plan to get your WAEC verified....am still stucked on that
darlingdadon:
WES ECA on Hold

WAEC Documents Received, Awaiting Verification

Unizik Documents Received, Awaiting Verification

Unilag Documents Received , Awaiting Verification.

I hope verification of these documents will not take long.

Congratulations to all PPR candidates, Arise and Shine for your Light is Come.

We are coming behind, Slow and Steady
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Tojued:

Or nairalanders that you sent PMs to smiley. Or a client you set up a meeting with. it could be anyone really.
Change your LinkedIn settings.

Hope you have started applying to secret service and CIA? grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
234GG:

Nearer nearer to thee.
MEP is really taking quite a while these days. These guys need to speed up abeg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
In other news, 9/11 was 17 years ago today.
As we move to our new home, may we never experience something like that

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (612)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.