Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,258 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (915957 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Estac: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2018
It's even more advantageous for you to use USA as your residence because US residents tend to get ppr faster. Just check immitracker.
30watts:
Hello Peeps

Please while completing my express entry profile I am required to state country of residence. I am currently in the US on F1 visa. Will USA be my country of residence or it’s Nigeria. My prior understanding of “country of residence” is where I’m from. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2018
Unfortunately you only need your passport or travel document as stated o the biometric letter. You have 30days to get the biometric done
234GG:
ADVICE PLEASE!!!

Is it possible to capture Biometrics without holding original intl. passport?

My passport was submitted (at VFS) for a visa (takes like 15 days), same evening I got home and received the IV for Biometrics. I was thinking of going there with some evidence of the passport submission and other means of ID (NIMC, Drivers licence) with the invite. Just wanna know if I will be attended to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2018
234GG:
ADVICE PLEASE!!!

My passport was submitted (at VFS) for a visa (takes like 15 days), same evening I got home and received the IV for Biometrics. I was thinking of going there with some evidence of the passport submission and other means of ID (NIMC, Drivers licence) with the invite. Just wanna know if I will be attended to.
no, your passport is the only ID document they'll accept. Fortunately, the BIL gives you 30 days so you have time, just wait.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bests: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2018
Morning house, pleass assist with hospital(s) i can use for my medical. Just called Q-lifeand it appears they are booked till October. Urgent assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2018
bests:
Morning house, pleass assist with hospital(s) i can use for my medical. Just called Q-lifeand it appears they are booked till October. Urgent assist.
You still have The children's practice and IOM in Lagos. Try them

City: Lagos
Name: Alexandra Anga
Address: The Childrens Practice and the Consultants Practice,
25 Raymond Njoku Street,
Ikoyi,
e-mail: consultantspractice@yahoo.com
Telephone: (234) 146 119 41, +234-7065859845
+234-8093540899
Spoken Languages: English, French

Name: IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre
Address: No. 1 Isaac John Street,,
GRA Ikeja,
(This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: + 234 (807) 2191112 +234 0909 999 1256;
+234 0802 226 4059; +234 0909 215 6079
Spoken Languages: English

Source:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Milllz: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2018
Fam. I need help oo.

This wait has me worrying on my application.
I’ve submitted my e-apr but the reference letter I used for my past work experience doesn’t exactly state it was permanent or full-time. Because of the stringent rules and with all the strings I pulled, I was only able to get them to put my NOC descriptions, they stated my position and from what year I worked (without mentioning the months), it’s a govt institution though.
I attached my offer letter too, to help back up the dates and salary but nothing yet to state if it was full time.
If there’s something I could do about it, should I raise a CSE, my eligibility is still under review and bkground check is ongoing.
Before I submitted, there were some clauses in my offer letter that convinced me that the VO will see that it was full time but now I’m worried. I’ve attached the clauses below.
Please can someone advise what I should do?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Homguy(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2018
Ifeoma77:

hello, I will certainly be getting ITA in Oct 3 draw or Oct 10 draw as my wife's Wes evaluation will be ready by Sept 28 and would really boost our CRS score.
My question is, if incase CIC does not hold a draw on the 3rd of Oct can we go for medicals in October 8? As that's the next available appointment date for Children hosp and i want us to submit application before November. So we will be doing medicals 2 days before ITA.

Hephgirl
hello, I will certainly be getting ITA in Oct 3 draw or Oct 10 draw as my wife's Wes evaluation will be ready by Sept 28 and would really boost our CRS score.
My question is, if incase CIC does not hold a draw on the 3rd of Oct can we go for medicals in October 8? As that's the next available appointment date for Children hosp and i want us to submit application before November. So we will be doing medicals 2 days before ITA.

Hephgirl
smslive2
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2018
Homguy:

Hephgirl

Hephgirl
smslive2

Yes you can do medicals 2 days before ITA.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Homguy:

He.phgirl

Hep.hgirl
sm slive2
yes you can.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Please go ahead with your plans... All in order
Homguy:

smslive2

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by twetey(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Good Morning loving family,
Please I need help on what the duties of an Interbank Arrangement Officer (NOC 1114) are and what similarities it shares with FT roles.
It's summary is not captured on the noc site and all my web searches seem not to give a correlating result except for my searches on this forum where some are of the opinion that it is the same thing and others argue that it's how the duties are worded that matters.
I am actually at a dilemma on how to get the duties worded accordingly in order to fit into noc 1114.
Kindly help.
God bless you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dreal4mula: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2018
luffyhaki:

Almost 6 months in CIO?? God will come through for you

Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jdamzel(f): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2018
Ramj:

Some states have some extra-judicial requirements as you have Posted.

however if you have someone in Lagos. simply send those docs to them and they can do it for you.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Ok thanks a lot. I will do it in Lagos myself...am grateful for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jennypharb1: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2018
joo2018:
issitnorbeta? overhelpful de worry them. shio! make dem rewrite am sharp sharp.

They refused. That is the only format they give out according to them. I think I'll just submit like I didn't receive a reference letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2018
Eeyah. Silly HR bureaucrats. The vacation part is somehow jare. Gotta do what you have to do.
Jennypharb1:

They refused. That is the only format they give out according to them. I think I'll just submit like I didn't receive a reference letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by casecasr: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
234GG:
ADVICE PLEASE!!!

You can give it a trial, also go with copies of Your passport Biometric page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jennypharb1:
That's how my office addressed my letter of intro to canadian high commission in Nigeria. They even included I'll be going on vacation since my application coincides with my leave period. Is it not better if I did not receive the letter at all

cheesy
It is well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
Homguy:

Hephgirl

Hephgirl
smslive2
yes u can... No ish with that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Milllz:
Fam. I need help oo.

This wait has me worrying on my application.
I’ve submitted my e-apr but the reference letter I used for my past work experience doesn’t exactly state it was permanent or full-time. Because of the stringent rules and with all the strings I pulled, I was only able to get them to put my NOC descriptions, they stated my position and from what year I worked (without mentioning the months), it’s a govt institution though.
I attached my offer letter too, to help back up the dates and salary but nothing yet to state if it was full time.
If there’s something I could do about it, should I raise a CSE, my eligibility is still under review and bkground check is ongoing.
Before I submitted, there were some clauses in my offer letter that convinced me that the VO will see that it was full time but now I’m worried. I’ve attached the clauses below.
let sleeping dogs lie.. This is house job ref letter abi? Relax... talk to God. You'll be fine. And if they need additional information I'm sure you'll attach.
Don't stress it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adesbaba: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Good afternoon family ;!!!

Please what one year programme can I take to boost my score ...although I hold a CICRM(Chartered Institute of Customer Relationship Mgt) associate member certificate but dunno if it will count as 2 certificates..

Am 23,..with 2 yrs,4 months working experience.. Presently in a Microfinance bank as account officer/fund transfer officer...

I want to take advantage of my young age with this EE and quickly leave the country for global exploits....and for my future kids sake.....

Thanks sirs/MA's and success to all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kods1900: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hi,

Any idea if Children’s practice don’t pick up calls on Saturday? Cos I have called all the lines below severally and all have been unanswered.

[quote author=Ifeoma77 post=71216199]
You still have The children's practice and IOM in Lagos. Try them

Name: Alexandra Anga
Address: The Childrens Practice and the Consultants Practice,
25 Raymond Njoku Street,
Ikoyi,
e-mail: consultantspractice@yahoo.com
Telephone: (234) 146 119 41, +234-7065859845
+234-8093540899
Spoken Languages: English, French

City
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kods1900:
Hi,

Any idea if Children’s practice don’t pick up calls on Saturday? Cos I have called all the lines below severally and all have been unanswered.

No idea O. Maybe just send an email for now and try again on Monday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Milllz: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hephgirl:
let sleeping dogs lie.. This is house job ref letter abi? Relax... talk to God. You'll be fine. And if they need additional information I'm sure you'll attach.
Don't stress it

Was just worried because I’ve heard of applications been refused based on that.
Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Send me a PM, let's rub minds tongue
twetey:
Good Morning loving family,
Please I need help on what the duties of an Interbank Arrangement Officer (NOC 1114) are and what similarities it shares with FT roles.
It's summary is not captured on the noc site and all my web searches seem not to give a correlating result except for my searches on this forum where some are of the opinion that it is the same thing and others argue that it's how the duties are worded that matters.
I am actually at a dilemma on how to get the duties worded accordingly in order to fit into noc 1114.
Kindly help.
God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kods1900: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
Okay Thanks.
Ifeoma77:
No idea O. Maybe just send an email for now and try again on Monday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newbeecey: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
lmao...why did MMM come to mind first? grin grin grin Dont ask me that question you want to ask o, im not at home.
Ramj:

This website down something is becoming too much ooo. it brings back funny memories.

Please I don't like joking somethings like this ooo.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by oniwoski: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
hi all,

Many thanks to Admins and Moderator...this thread is so informative..honestly i appreciate everyone...

i need help here pls...

i submited my Diploma nd Bsc cert to Wes via hellofax last week..still processing the transcripts nd Neco...ive paid all the payables..nd Neco was sent yesterday...

i got an update on wes account that my Credentials have been received and that Evaluation is in progress...i am not allowed to do anything at this time...

im wondering if they evaluate without transcript...pls someone should help me get clerified ..
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Milllz:
Fam. I need help oo.

But you've submitted already. Havent you?

What I would have done is get them to redo the letter with the missing information. If this is impossible, then I will get a supervisor to write something in a plain sheet of paper (confirming my number of work hours workd in a week) and tie it all with an loe.

If you feel too uneasy then do what gives you peace. In actual fact, that may end up not being an issue to your VO. Go with your gut feeling
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by twetey(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
Thanks so much Ma'am
Please I just sent you a pm.

Newmum0615:
Send me a PM, let's rub minds tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CPEThorpe(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
oniwoski:
hi all,

Many thanks to Admins and Moderator...this thread is so informative..honestly i appreciate everyone...

i need help here pls...

i submited my Diploma nd Bsc cert to Wes via hellofax last week..still processing the transcripts nd Neco...ive paid all the payables..nd Neco was sent yesterday...

i got an update on wes account that my Credentials have been received and that Evaluation is in progress...i am not allowed to do anything at this time...

im wondering if they evaluate without transcript...pls someone should help me get clerified ..
thanks

Yes, they do evaluate certificates without transcripts!
I made an error of waiting for my school to send transcripts first before I sent my certificates via hellofax. Once they received the transcripts from school on August 1st, as well as my certificates from me,guess what?? they had to start evaluating my certificates first before they sent a verification mail to my school. It took 3 weeks before they completed "Credentials have been received and that Evaluation is in progress...you are not allowed to do anything at this time..." .it was only after they sent verification mail to school

So it's good you sent your certificates earlier!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 30watts: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Estac:
It's even more advantageous for you to use USA as your residence because US residents tend to get ppr faster. Just check immitracker.

Thank you, I appreciate your response and reference.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bankkydarry: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
Good afternoon house,I am currently resident in Benin city.I need someone who has written and passed the ielts or who is about writing so that we can rub minds together,I want to write the general test in Benin city.All I have is the baron ielts book and ieltsliz.com,please a good Samaritan should give me tips on how to practice for the examination and make 8points.My number is 08148525293,Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.