Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (915337 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ethelia(f): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
etrange:

Wait wait wait!
I do not understand. I was actually praying for my file to be sent to LVO.

If my file is sent to London Visa Office, does it mean I will now go to London instead? undecided
Not a bad idea if you ask me grin.

Oh, you've written TEF?

Is this a joke? Are you trolling us?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ethelia:

The latter I guess.. Folks ignore or continue the joke.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ddymples: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
u say what?

etrange:

Wait wait wait!

If my file is sent to London Visa Office, does it mean I will now go to London instead? undecided

Oh, you've written TEF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by etrange: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ethelia:

ddymples:

u say what?

It's ok, guys! Don't embarrass me any further.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dannyko: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hephgirl:
why do I like this ur new name
Wow am I dreaming shocked shocked,welcome back @hephgirl, we really miss u grin.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hello guys... Thanks for your contributions

I'm a graduate of imo state university... I have just my BSc statement of result. As in, I I have not collected my transcripts yet.

Do I have to collect the transcripts and send them to ICES together with my statement of result first or is it the school that would send it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by etrange: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ndkings1:

I'm a graduate of imo state university... I have just my BSc statement of result. As in, I I have not collected my transcripts yet.

Do I have to collect the transcripts and send them to ICES together with my statement of result first or is it the school that would send it?

Ok, let me answer this one!

Either you or the school can send it. However, some schools will not respond to the confirmation request if the documents were not sent by them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dotcman: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
No draw today?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DEEE573(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hello House.

Am still on the WES part of my PR Journey, and am waiting for my university OOU to verify. The Mrs. Kaka that I got her number from here has stopped picking calls. I don't know what to do.....Pls any advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by chinymi: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Newmum0615:
The tire me o. E never even enter LVO matter.

: grin grin grin

Almighty LVO that teaches you that the race is not for the swift but for he that God showeth mercy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
etrange:

Ok, I will read page one.

And also Part 1 - 4 of the closed threads.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by chinymi: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
etrange:

Which one is LVO again? shocked
Is it required for Express Entry? undecided

Let's just say LVO is a prayer point that needs to be taken seriously. May LVO not come your way

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by doppler06: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
1 more reason to not use IQAS unless absolutely necessary

Their cumulative output time is now over 5 months..

I am currently doing a basic assessment and sent all my certs, transcripts and stuff and it was delivered July 10. Got worried when I still hadn't seen an acknowledgement on Monday and sent them an email. Only for them to respond today that they are still opening packages that arrived June 25th and they haven't gotten to my date yet.

So when your transcript gets delivered, it will take another 6wks+ before they open it. And then the standard 13wks for evaluation. Meaning that if your transcript delivers today, you will not see your ECA till like December ending or next year.

Please stick with ICES (unless you hv multiple degrees to evaluate and cant afford the $200/cert OR even use WES like that sef. The only people that should be going close to IQAS are professions that need IQAS' positive evaluation

Fellow May AOR..... How mkt??

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by doppler06: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ndkings1:

School must send your transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
So tempted to accept OINP so that I will get ITA today.

This wait is killing I swear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by AdaZion2018: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
o2:
Na so I see am oh. If i share a post from a website, I almost always state the source. Newmum,smslive, and Tojued have kuku warn me to allow people read themselfs but i no gree hear word. lipsrsealed cry
I was once in the shoes of JJC, at a time i didnt even know the meaning of ITA, AOR and the rest looked like german to me until i researched and learnt so i sometimes want to simplify things for others. Let me go and add source of info.

I know.... Lol me too I'm tempted to reply some post but after typing I delete and just unlook. This whole process made me to start reading terms n conditions on products n apps cheesy I wonder if they get to Canada who will be answering all this their questions.

A friend in Ottawa told me how listening test was truly needed. She was directed somewhere in a mall. Saw a map didn't bother to read it, went to information desk and the girl there directed her back to the map to read it and she had this look on her face like can't you read ni.

Let me give the newbies my secret how I also quickly understood the process. I also like to go read the time lines of those who have gotten ppr in my spare time. I learn from their post n experiences plus it gives me hope grin you'll definitely see someone whose experience or timeline will be or is similar to yours.

Great job everyone answering and sharing information tho. God bless.

It will end in praise

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by NanaF: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Please which bank has the best CAD rates for WES payment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ethelia(f): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
veritas3:

And also Part 1 - 4 of the closed threads.

Lol, bross you harsh oh grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tnx jare. Don't abandon us again o

Hephgirl:
u miss my chest... Haaaa....
Oya come let's hug... Be careful u can suffocate.. The chest plenty gaan
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
ruicosta2000:
Good morning all. I wrote ielts on July 7 with IDP and requested for EOR because my writing was 6.5. I"ve been checking online every morning but noticed this morning that the score has been upgraded to 7.0. My question is can I open a profile to get ITA with the TRF number online (on the results page) or I need to wait for the hard copy.

Hi the TRF for test takers that day is dated 19th,July
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
etrange:

Wait wait wait!

Oh, you've written TEF?
buhahahahhah buhahahahhah my chest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by teeteelardey(f): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
adeniyi997:
excuse me o house...when I checked the funds required for a family of 3 I.e my husband,myself and our baby..it's close to around 50million naira o...abi I didn't calculate well
ypi definitely did not calculate well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
olabellruk:
Tnx jare. Don't abandon us again o

I won't
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Dannyko:
Wow am I dreaming shocked shocked,welcome back @hephgirl, we really miss u grin.
no honey you are not... Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
ayusco85:

Duration is too long.. With a spouse I can earn up to 460. I will just go with what I ve
have you tried the CRS tool? don't hastily conclude.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by etrange: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
chinymi:

Let's just say LVO is a prayer point that needs to be taken seriously. May LVO not come your way

Hhmmm... OK
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by etrange: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hephgirl:
buhahahahhah buhahahahhah my chest
undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by etrange: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
veritas3:

And also Part 1 - 4 of the closed threads

Hehe... You're not serious.

By the time I'm done, y'all will be saying hello from Canada abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Rapture07: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
luvluvluv:

DO they offer MBA? Can I apply now? What's d duration of program pls

Not sure about MBA but they offer msc and phd
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ethelia(f): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hephgirl:
okay now I feel special

Welcome back kiss Don't run away again oh angry grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kmgb:

Hi the TRF for test takers that day is dated 19th,July
This one underwent an EOR.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.