Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909071 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Shinningstar201: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
I have been thanking God since yesterday and couldn't still thank him enough. PPR has falling on me. All thanks to God.

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

3 days between Biometrics and PPR
8 days from MEP to PPR.

This could only have been God.

I'm actually a silent follower of this thread. Learnt a lot from here. IELTS oppressed me. I will by tomorrow highlight my experience and detailed timelines, for others to learn from and not get neither weary nor discouraged.

Thank you all for you supports. I wish you all the very best. 1 Love[/quote]

This is a mouth-opening testimony. See how you were compensated for the IELTS delay grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by casecasr: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=mepconsultant post=71397900]Darling Nairalanders, PPR News.

I have been thanking God since yesterday and couldn't still thank him enough. PPR has falling on me. All thanks to God.

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

Congrats bro! That's perseverance.
Seniors, what could have cause make person see profile updated/.. as against submitted. Then after a while nah submitted you still dey see, nah wetin dat one mean?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by beeodun: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
mepconsultant:
Darling Nairalanders, PPR News.

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

8 days from MEP to PPR.

I'm actually a silent follower of this thread. Learnt a lot from here. IELTS oppressed me. I will by tomorrow highlight my experience and detailed timelines, for others to learn from and not get neither weary nor discouraged.

Thank you all for you supports. I wish you all the very best. 1 Love

I join you in praising God o...This is a Wawulicious testimony indeed! Congratulations once again. May favour not depart from ya camp.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
I think the ITA date is a type... See attached the day he announced ITA
Oakville19:

Are you sure about this your ITA date....there was none on 4th June.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tamad101(f): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yes, I got the same mail. Other people from the IELTS thread on NL too got it.
daks01:
Hello guys. Congrats to all ielts scalers, quick question abeg, mod sent a mail to me yesterday
Dear Candidate,

We are writing to advise that due to a processing issue, the results from your IELTS test on 8th September 2018 have been delayed.

We understand that this situation is frustrating and we are doing everything possible to deliver your result as quickly as possible.

We will be in touch on Monday 24th September to provide you with an update on progress.

Anyone else get this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Earrings:
Congrats to those that are just about on their way out to our dear country already...may God do ours too sharpaly.

Please help me here, how does this ielts result look for a 35yrs old female MBA holder who has been working in customer care for a long time but with only 1.5yrs experience in supervisory role? Which Nov should she choose? Also, possibility of having a sibling there before the end of first quarter next year is high.

L: 8
R: 7.5
W:6.5

Thank you so much for your assistance. Please be liberal with your advice.
You have to upgrade that 'writing' to 7. Did you apply for a remark?
Use the CRS tool on page one to simulate your scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dannyko: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
ChandlerBing:
This guy is Toysrus2003 on Canadavisa forum August AOR. He is already broadcasting this timeline and telling people he used an agent.

This his Nairaland moniker reeks of immigration consultant aka agent. So guys take this PPR news with a pinch of salt.

Hmmmmm! Congrats @mepconsultant, @stonecoldcafe and other PPR recepients as well as those who aced IELTS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
His posts/questions are consistent... i dont know if he/she is an agent... But lets wait for his/her full gist. Please see his/her full posts here (since last year)
ChandlerBing:
This guy is Toysrus2003 on Canadavisa forum August AOR. He is already broadcasting this timeline and telling people he used an agent.

This his Nairaland moniker reeks of immigration consultant aka agent. So guys take this PPR news with a pinch of salt.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ArcUgo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yes myself and wifey both have Masters degrees and she also wrote IELTS
Ehisjp:

Congrats.................. Do you have MSc? or spouse in Canada? What's the maths to obtaining a great CRS score like this?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eraytee: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
There is no place for argument, GOD!!! you are GOD all by yourself. massive congrats to u. My spirit is so lifted with this testimony!!! Go and prosper more....

mepconsultant:

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

8 days from MEP to PPR.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by benyce: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
akohwo:

Wow God is Awesome, may his name be praised forever.....Congratulations.
Nancyeliot:
These questions you ask are readily available on the respective web pages of these organizations.

https://www.bcit.ca/ices/eca/servicefees.shtml

Every school has unique logistic costs for getting educational transcripts. The bench mark is usually what ICES or WES charge plus courier fees for sending the package. ICES accepts e-mail from institutions(verifiable e-mail) and so I am hoping that should cut down some cost with regards to courier services. The evaluation period for ICES is 8 weeks. I did not use them, so i have no further info. I went online to find these for you.

But then, i stand to be corrected. Please get on their website and read the requirements to know what is most suitable for you.

Cheers.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by HRgirl: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
mepconsultant:

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018

MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

8 days from MEP to PPR.

Oh sweet Jesus!!! Oh Jehova overdo! You are a great God may your name be praised forever Amen!! Congratulations dear.. i key into this miraculous speedy timeline! My heart praised God aloud like say na me get am! I am next to testify IJN!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hello Good people,

I intend to prepare my documents as I await my evaluation report from WES. As advised, I intend to claim points for only 3 years and add other years in my personal history.

However, I am afraid I might not obtain a reference letter for those 3 years still. hence, as advised in prior pages, can I get my supervisors to write references for me then I can attach my employment letter and pay slips during the period to back this up?

thank you for your kind response.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eraytee: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
yes to the bold, LOE can follow suite
harry41:
Hello Good people,

I intend to prepare my documents as I await my evaluation report from WES. As advised, I intend to claim points for only 3 years and add other years in my personal history.

However, I am afraid I might not obtain a reference letter for those 3 years still. hence, as advised in prior pages, can I get my supervisors to write references for me then I can attach my employment letter and pay slips during the period to back this up?

thank you for your kind response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
oh ok thanks alot! All the best!! smiley

MissMoroti:

as a single applicant. canada said you must have 11475 cad. so if you have more than that, its okay. i had way more than that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin
You are even more renowned na. Please help him/her with an answer grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
Congrats! Go and shine!
mepconsultant:
AOR = 11/08/2018

PPR = 20/09/2018

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Recent posts suggests 1 month processing using Vfs Lagos/Abuja. You can check recent COPR stories on pg.1.
jelmusboy:
Please, what's the average time from receipt of passport by AVO to issuance of visa and COPR and back to the applicant?

Want to know before I request change of PPR letter from LVO to AVO. I don't want AVO hypertension
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
I love these testimonies! cheesy Very encouraging! Congratssssssssssssssssss! smiley May this be the beginning of many more successes for you!

mepconsultant:

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

8 days from MEP to PPR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mosky47: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kudos.
This is what we call investigative journalism

smslive2:
His posts/questions are consistent... i dont know if he/she is an agent... But lets wait for his/her full gist. Please see his/her full posts here (since last year)

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by kapelvej: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ifeoma77:
how does the renowned David Cohen hope to perform this miracle?
This was his quote

------

In 2016, the lowest CRS score drawn was 453, and more than half (55 per cent) of candidates who received an ITA in 2016 had core CRS scores of less than 450.

Approximately 6,000 of these candidates had core CRS scores lower than 300.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mosky47: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
This news is awesome.
Delay is never denial. Who knows if your IELTS delay was to bring you to this period where things would work fast.
This is the quickest PPR from MEP. I guess this biometrics era will be full of juicy surprises.

mepconsultant:

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times

ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

8 days from MEP to PPR.

I'm actually a silent follower of this thread. Learnt a lot from here. IELTS oppressed me. I will by tomorrow highlight my experience and detailed timeline

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mosky47: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
He must have been referring to the PNP route

kapelvej:
This was his quote

------

In 2016, the lowest CRS score drawn was 453, and more than half (55 per cent) of candidates who received an ITA in 2016 had core CRS scores of less than 450.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Many thanks for your response. I guess this letter of explanation can be on a plain sheet of paper and notarized?

Eraytee:
yes to the bold, LOE can follow suite
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by IamtrulyBlessed: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Congratulations
mepconsultant:

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

8 days from MEP to PPR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Olha: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Good day All,
Has any candidate who wrote IELTS with MOD on sept 8 been able to view his result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
@jemulsboy, mine took 3 weeks. Plus the sallah break in between. On the average, it's 4 weeks as @joo2018 stated.
joo2018:
Recent posts suggests 1 month processing using Vfs Lagos/Abuja. You can check recent COPR stories on pg.1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
CanadianNaija:
For biometric enrollment, if you’re like me that’s working, please don’t go from work thinking you will be done in an hour. I left from work, to meet my 12pm appointment thinking it won’t take more than an hour as I was told.

I had to leave and return to the office because my number is 196, and as at when I was leaving they just called 140 to the counter. They don’t have lots of people capturing, and then I will have had to wait or same number of people called before me to capture before it got to my turn.

So my advice, please take a day off from work, don’t assume it’s something you’ll breeze in and get done with.

The anger in my heart eh, the money I spent on cab now to and fro wasted.

Lol. Your experience was better than mine. I was there yesterday for an 8am appointment and up till when i left at 1pm, their network was down. My entire day was wasted achieving nothing. I literally had to race back to the office. You probably ran into the backlog of us from yesterday and thats why there were so many people. It is well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
kapelvej:
This was his quote

------

I don't claim to know everything about this express entry thing, but my honest opinion is that he is saying that to lure you in. I doubt there's any 'CRS boosting suggestion' that he can give which you don't already know of.
Hiring David Cohen is no joke financially. Please embrace the DIY method

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
JumzieBabyy:

Oh boy! Am here too..was just about coming here to rant and saw your post. Aswear it's best to get out of this country! Nothing works! This is my third time here. Yesterday, was here all day and guess what? They claim their 'Network' was down all through!!! Today, the queue is so long still only two counters functioning. It's so disheartening.

Just imagine. After paying $85. I made up my mind after yesterday to have it done next week cos i imagined the backlog of the previous day will create some craziness. Pheww. Hope you sha got yours done today
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Oakville19: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
T
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mepconsultant: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
ChandlerBing:

I once again thank God for his love.

I thank all the everyone here who has congratulated me. I will still say a bigger thank you.

I'm not surprised with the above comment. I'm actually toyrus2003 on Canadavisa I'm not an agent and I won't allow you spoil my good mood.

I shouted when I got the mail yesterday and I decided to post it here to
- appreciate God
- thank you all for your supports
- encourage others.

I will attach some stuffs as a proof, just to encourage others.
My name is Oluwatobi.

Kindly find attached.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.