Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909118 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Owlette: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
So I have come to testify. It is not a PPR, ITA or IELTS testimony. Lol but for me it is a great victory!
Finally ABSU has released me from its stronghold. My ECA has been awaiting ORDINARY VERIFICATION since February 2018.
WES has finally acknowledged receipt of the said verification. I'm so excited! ECA to be completed on the 12th of October. I'm beyond elated.

48 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Congratulations once again... God shine your eyes upon me and do what only you can do for me.
mepconsultant:

I once again thank God for his love.
I thank all the everyone here who has congratulated me. I will still say a bigger thank you.

Kindly find attached.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
Congrats.. Speedy processing I pray for u

Owlette:
So I have come to testify. It is not a PPR, ITA or IELTS testimony. Lol but for me it is a great victory!
Finally ABSU has released me from its stronghold. My ECA has been awaiting ORDINARY VERIFICATION since February 2018.
WES has finally acknowledged receipt of the said verification. I'm so excited! ECA to be completed on the 12th of October. I'm beyond elated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Owlette: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Thank you so much!
raphrulz:
Congrats.. Speedy processing I pray for u

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wawu! Speedy PPR for you!
Owlette:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cochtrane(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Earrings:
Congrats to those that are just about on their way out to our dear country already...may God do ours too sharpaly.

Please help me here, how does this ielts result look for a 35yrs old female MBA holder who has been working in customer care for a long time but with only 1.5yrs experience in supervisory role? Which Nov should she choose? Also, possibility of having a sibling there before the end of first quarter next year is high.

L: 8
R: 7.5
W:6.5

Thank you so much for your assistance. Please be liberal with your advice.
Everything looks good except your IELTS score. You'd need to retake it to get more points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
"The onus is on the Applicant to put together an application that is complete, relevant, convincing and unambiguous." Paul v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2015 FC 1179 at para 13.
Federal Court Decisions I

"As explained earlier, the burden of providing sufficient information rests on the applicant, and where the Officer’s concerns arise directly from the requirements of the Act or its Regulations, there is no duty on the Officer to raise doubts or concerns with the applicant." Obeta v Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration), 2012 FC 1542 at para 25)."
Federal Court Decisions II

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Distinct777: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
I'm so sad sad

Ielts
L 8.5
R 9.0
S 7.5
W 6.5

Please how do I apply for a remark? I'm so sure I did that writing well. How long will it take?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Oakville19: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
mepconsultant:

I thank all the everyone here who has congratulated me. I will still say a bigger thank you.

I'm not surprised with the above comment. I'm actually toyrus2003 on Canadavisa I'm not an agent and I won't allow you spoil my good mood.

I shouted when I got the mail yesterday and I decided to post it here to
- appreciate God
- thank you all for your supports
- encourage others.

I will attach some stuffs as a proof, just to encourage others.
My name is Oluwatobi.

Kindly find attached.

Apologies for the insinuation and a big congratulations to you.....wishing you all the best in this next phase.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Homguy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Owlette:
congrats ! I can imagine how annoying waiting for common verification can be. Congrats again.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wow this was totally worth the read. ... and to think that the guy na Nigerian requires even more caution.

joo2018:
"The onus is on the Applicant to put together an application that is complete, relevant, convincing and unambiguous." Paul v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2015 FC 1179 at para 13.

"As explained earlier, the burden of providing sufficient information rests on the applicant, and where the Officer’s concerns arise directly from the requirements of the Act or its Regulations, there is no duty on the Officer to raise doubts or concerns with the applicant." Obeta v Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration), 2012 FC 1542 at para 25)."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tojued:

Congratulations! For all the shekere/maracas and tambourine you've played for others, here's your well deserved drum-roll!!!

Just seeing this
Beautiful. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Newmum0615:
Wow wow wow. What a beautiful day it is. Congratulations to our dear tambourine swinging sis. Today, we get to swing one for you. I celebrate with you. Go ye and flourish in the land.

Thank you dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
mcstan18:
Thank you for the birthday wishes sleekchic, Ifeoma77, Kmgb, teeteelardey, Mummychichi, Oluphilip2008, Natalie27, OgechiBae,
Aig842, Tojued and everyone that sent theirs by heart. I got them all.

-5+33=ITA in the end. Eyes on the prize still.

"Get in there!!!" That's the attitude
Eyes on the prize

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Eyaa.. We even thought u had packed ur bags and moved already oooo

stonecoldcafe:

Just seeing this
Beautiful. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tolfa(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Distinct777:
I'm so sad sad

Ielts
L 8.5
R 9.0
S 7.5
W 6.5

Please how do I apply for a remark? I'm so sure I did that writing well. How long will it take?
don't be sad..it's one of those things that happen on the way to success...if it's BC set your mind for 6 weeks and will encourage you apply ASAP....if you have enough cash you can as well write another one...all the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Distinct777:
I'm so sad sad

Ielts
L 8.5
R 9.0
S 7.5
W 6.5

I understand how you feel. Just apply for a remark in the writing band.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newbeecey: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
I got there at 8.30am even though my appointment was for 8am and before all the initial lock ur bag here wahala and make two copies of ur biodata page it was already 9am but the queue moved really fast after that and i was done in 30 mins. I guess the network been down thing could have been a significant factor causing the delay.
Feezeel:
But what if one gets there by 6.30am or 7am? Wont the person be done within two to four hours?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newbeecey: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
whhhaattt!!!!!! We all thank God for you. Like they say, we all have our struggles in ds race, but negodu how God just made up for all d lost time!!!!!
mepconsultant:
Darling Nairalanders, PPR News.

I have been thanking God since yesterday and couldn't still thank him enough. PPR has falling on me. All thanks to God.

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

3 days between Biometrics and PPR
8 days from MEP to PPR.

This could only have been God.

I'm actually a silent follower of this thread. Learnt a lot from here. IELTS oppressed me. I will by tomorrow highlight my experience and detailed timelines, for others to learn from and not get neither weary nor discouraged.

Thank you all for you supports. I wish you all the very best. 1 Love

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ArcUgo(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wow Congrats I key into your timeline
mepconsultant:
Darling Nairalanders, PPR News.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sincerelyme(f): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hello Seniors!

I have been reading forth and back for a while now.
Please I need your help with study materials for Ielts.
Kindly assist with whatever part of the exams you have material o.

Thanks.

Also, do I need Wes certification since I have masters already (UK) ?

My basic profile at the moment :
Working
Masters degree
36-38 years

What band of score should I be aiming for? I will really appreciate all the help I can get as I easily give up on things of this nature but I know I'm with the right support group to motivate me for success.

Thanks for your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cochtrane(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Distinct777:
I'm so sad sad

Ielts
L 8.5
R 9.0
S 7.5
W 6.5

Wow, such good result stained by the writing score. Of course you should apply for the writing remark. High chance they'll upgrade it. Go to BC and fill a request for remark. Costs 15k. Takes 2 to 4 weeks or so from when the request is received by the examiners, though some have reported not getting feedback until 8-10 weeks. You'd need to apply within 6 weeks of seeing your score.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CPEThorpe(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
joo2018:

Na wa oh... A lot of lessons from this cases. Abeg let's take some time to read this!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Shinningstar201:

I have been thanking God since yesterday and couldn't still thank him enough. PPR has falling on me. All thanks to God.

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

3 days between Biometrics and PPR
8 days from MEP to PPR.

This could only have been God.

I'm actually a silent follower of this thread. Learnt a lot from here. IELTS oppressed me. I will by tomorrow highlight my experience and detailed timelines, for others to learn from and not get neither weary nor discouraged.

This is a mouth-opening testimony. See how you were compensated for the IELTS delay grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CPEThorpe(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
CPEThorpe:

Na wa oh... A lot of lessons from this cases. Abeg let's take some time to read this!

Same font, same ink type, same day, same paper, copied NOC duties, no prior experience in the role....
Haba?
Please let's avoid generating non-existent references, these guys are going through these docs.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
...Big congratulations...this is Double for your troubles...God compensated you for the IELTS rewrites with a record breaking PPR!

mepconsultant:

I'm not surprised with the above comment. I'm actually toyrus2003 on Canadavisa I'm not an agent and I won't allow you spoil my good mood.

I shouted when I got the mail yesterday and I decided to post it here to
- appreciate God
- thank you all for your supports
- encourage others.

I will attach some stuffs as a proof, just to encourage others.
My name is Oluwatobi.

Kindly find attached.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cochtrane(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sincerelyme:
Hello Seniors!

I have been reading forth and back for a while now.
Please I need your help with study materials for Ielts.
Kindly assist with whatever part of the exams you have material o.

Thanks.

Also, do I need Wes certification since I have masters already (UK) ?

My basic profile at the moment :
Working
Masters degree
36-38 years

What band of score should I be aiming for? I will really appreciate all the help I can get as I easily give up on things of this nature but I know I'm with the right support group to motivate me for success.

Thanks for your help.

Yes, you need WES evaluation. Everyone needs to do ECA. And for IELTS, you should aim for the highest scores possible in all components. Check out page 0. You should find everything you need there including helpful IELTS materials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
...great job...linker of nairaland

smslive2:
His posts/questions are consistent... i dont know if he/she is an agent... But lets wait for his/her full gist. Please see his/her full posts here (since last year)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Earrings: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
cochtrane:

Everything looks good except your IELTS score. You'd need to retake it to get more points.

Wow...can two sittings be combined? Or I just go the re-mark route jejely? Thanks a ton.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Earrings: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ifeoma77:

You have to upgrade that 'writing' to 7. Did you apply for a remark?
Use the CRS tool on page one to simulate your scores

Thanks a ton. I will apply for a remark of the writing test then.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Owlette:

So happy for you..congratulations

Congratulations @mepconsultant!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FirstTImeUser: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hello
Please I intend to get 95% of my POF from a relative. Will this not raise issues during my application?
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.