Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908955 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bola2202:
You people should please answer my question o. @ArcUgo do you mean I should get a court affidavit that we are no longer together. Then if I decide to settle down with someone else after getting PR will there be any problem?
Oga go and consult with a lawyer - preferably one who practices family law

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Peace505: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
darlingdadon:
WAEC Verification Accepted

UNIZIK Verification Accepted

Unilag Verification Awaiting

The Ministry is moving to the Permanent Site...

Congratulations to all PPR Candidates.

Go and be Prosperous . We are Coming
Wow.so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tobey2ng(m): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
CPEThorpe:
Hello guys,
Just submitted my profile now, but after submitting I realised I made a mistake - the email address I used for EE is different from the email address I used for my PNP application.
I hope this won't raise any eyebrows when MPNP sends my nomination certificate to EE.
No problem as long as both email addresses are correct and valid.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tobey2ng(m): 12:15am On Sep 25, 2018
joo2018:
Draw #100. IRCC and unpredictability sha. I had that feeling but when I checked in the afternoon, it had not been posted.
The bolded is only likely if IRCC doesn't postpone the the next draw to another 2wks like in May/June and/or reduce no of ITAs.
If the next draw is postponed, they may have gotten round the issue of doing 3 big draws in October (5wks).
I still have the feelings that they will do one or two draws to favor people within that circle
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bola2202: 3:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Thanks to everyone who has responded to my enquiry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by muta18: 4:09am On Sep 25, 2018
You guys are very funny and the most unserious test centre!

You think you can deceive us, abi?

Why not come out plain and tell us that the results are still unavailable??

It's not your fault na. If not for EE!!

As at this time, unable to view result and you claimed that results are uploaded in batches. No one in Nigeria has been able to view your uploaded result since around 12pm yesterday. UNA NO TRY ABEG!!!

Una no go give people HBP!!

MODielts:
Results are being uploaded in batches, some results are online already

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace135: 4:17am On Sep 25, 2018
joo2018:
From CIC.
"...documentation to support a declaration of status as “legally separated” (e.g., a letter of explanation, legal documents, etc.), if applicable." check here.

"...a separation agreement, a court order in respect of custody of children substantiating the marriage breakdown, or
documents removing the legally married spouse(s) from insurance policies or wills as beneficiaries (a “change of beneficiary” form)". check here.

Note that there have been instances where case officers were not satisfied with the documents provided and still asked for divorce papers (check here and check here)

Take note though that you must get a consent letter from him/her to include your children in your application or provide a legal document handing over custody of your children to you (see here).

As long as you are married, your spouse, separated or not is part of your application and is only exempted from eligibility. He/she may be evaluated for admissibility i.e. the spouse may need to do medicals, get PCC and criminality checks will be done on him/her by the relevant government agencies (see here).

Try these suggestions and see how far you can go with them. It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 4:46am On Sep 25, 2018
nnetayo:

Apologies I'm just seeing this. I booked via the VFS website
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 4:48am On Sep 25, 2018
Amakaota:
Hello dear, please how can I register for the planning for Canada session?

Planning For Canada | A free pre-arrival service funded by the Government of Canada
https://www.planningforcanada.ca/

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Enitan007(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Some Nigerians are just unreasonably wicked. I was at NPC office yesterday to collect my attestation letter. At the photocopy centre, a guy ran to me to confirm how much I paid for it. I told him 4,500 and he almost busted into tears. Obviously someone collected 10,000 from him and most annoying part is that the same person told him he will need a packaging nylon to take it and that's for 2k. Hian. shocked In case you need one, walk straight into there office and don't talk to anyone at the gate for direction. Congratulations to all PPR clinchers

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 55emem55: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Please I was born in Surulere, Can I get attestation of birth letter in Ikeja? Where in Ikeja can I do this? Will this pose any threat in the future? Google is saying their Lagos address is only in Surulere. And I'm based in Ikeja.

Enitan007:
Some Nigerians are just unreaosnably wicked. I was at NPC office yesterday to collect my attestation letter. At the photocopy centre, a guy ran to me to confirm how much I paid for it. I told him 4,500 and he almost busted into tears. Obviously someone collected 10,000 from him and most annoying part is that the same person told him he will need a packaging nylon to take it and that's for 2k. Hian. shocked In case you need one, walk straight into there office and don't talk to anyone at the gate for direction. Congratulations to all PPR clinchers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Threemg: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2018
Enitan007:
Some Nigerians are just unreaosnably wicked. I was at NPC office yesterday to collect my attestation letter. At the photocopy centre, a guy ran to me to confirm how much I paid for it. I told him 4,500 and he almost busted into tears. Obviously someone collected 10,000 from him and most annoying part is that the same person told him he will need a packaging nylon to take it and that's for 2k. Hian. shocked In case you need one, walk straight into there office and don't talk to anyone at the gate for direction. Congratulations to all PPR clinchers

Sir, ask the wicked soul about the money after 1hour, it will shock you how he spent the money. Nothing to show for it. I just wish many people can come to the full knowledge that money is just not everything. Thanks for that OT.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ArcUgo(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2018
I will advise you to consult a family Lawyer so you don't end up being misinformed or misadvised. This process is a serious one and your application can be rejected or worse banned for presenting the wrong info.
Bellniki1:
If you get legally divorced from your spouse, that legal document you get will be your proof of separation, and yes, there won't be a problem when you decide to settle down again.
I'm not so sure but I have heard someone here saying divorce proceedings is faster in a customary court.
I hope this helps

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Good morning ooo
Please i’d Like to know if it is compulsory I book an appointment for my biometrics or I can just walk in
Cc : @clock89 please i will appreciate everyone’s reply oo
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ednut1(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2018
MODielts:
Results are currently being uploaded, some results are available online already
if you people are not ready for business kindly leave the country abeg. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Canadahome: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Please, can one use notification of result in place of certificate during application proper ( post ITA).

Newmum# and other seniors
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 55emem55: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Please guys, any comments on this? Where can I do the birth attestation letter in Lagos. I'm based in Ikeja, but born in Surulere.

55emem55:
Please I was born in Surulere, Can I get attestation of birth letter in Ikeja? Where in Ikeja can I do this? Will this pose any threat in the future? Google is saying their Lagos address is only in Surulere. And I'm based in Ikeja.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Enitan007(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2018
To the best of my knowledge, I don't think place of birth matters. NPC is a national body and the letter should be fine for birth in any location in the country. I was also born in Ikeja. Others can contribute sha.
55emem55:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Enitan007(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2018
As in ehn, you're right. The guy lamented how he was able to source for the money. People should fear God o.
Threemg:

Sir, ask the wicked soul about the money after 1hour, it will shock you how he spent the money. Nothing to show for it. I just wish many people can come to the full knowledge that money is just not everything. Thanks for that OT.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Enitan007(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2018
I don't think it's compulsory to include your certificate. Just upload your ECA report and you should be fine.
Canadahome:
Please, can one use notification of result in place of certificate during application proper ( post ITA).

Newmum# and other seniors
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sisisioge: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Hello people, I'm so sorry to digress a little here. While awaiting the verdict on my ielts writing remark, I am considering taking the French exams with zero French knowledge. Could anyone point me to the right direction here? Where do I start from? Is there a recommended affordable french school on the mainland? Is there a French group I could join?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by COPR: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2018
55emem55:
Please guys, any comments on this? Where can I do the birth attestation letter in Lagos. I'm based in Ikeja, but born in Surulere.

Go to any NPC office near you. Location doesnt matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Olha:
Has any candidate that wrote IELTS with MOD IDP on sept 8th checked his/her results?

Nothing yet o, this delay is frustrating!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by emmylson01: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Same here. i'm tired

daks01:

Nothing yet o, this delay is frustrating!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2018
darlingdadon:
WAEC Verification Accepted

UNIZIK Verification Accepted

Unilag Verification Awaiting

The Ministry is moving to the Permanent Site...

Congratulations to all PPR Candidates.

Go and be Prosperous . We are Coming

@darlingdadon Did you have to contact aanyone at WAEC or it was just done on their accord.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2018
ednut1:
if you people are not ready for business kindly leave the country abeg. Nonsense

Biko, don't call it business. Because, they will begin failing students anyhow so as to make profit from remarking and resitting.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 55emem55: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Okay thank you for your reply, please can you be so kind to share the location you did yours.

Enitan007:
To the best of my knowledge, I don't think place of birth matters. NPC is a national body and the letter should be fine for birth in any location in the country. I was also born in Ikeja. Others can contribute sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Biko, don't call it business. Because, they will begin failing students anyhow so as to make profit from remarking and resitting.

Do you know if MOD IELTS uses headsets?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2018
intswagga:

Do you know if MOD IELTS uses headsets?

I can only confirm of the one in Abj, they use headset. But from previous comments from this thread,lagos mainland uses headset too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration
sisisioge:
Hello people, I'm so sorry to digress a little here. While awaiting the verdict on my ielts writing remark, I am considering taking the French exams with zero French knowledge. Could anyone point me to the right direction here? Where do I start from? Is there a recommended affordable french school on the mainland? Is there a French group I could join?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vivicintia(f): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Plz who has done WES for certificate and transcript in UNN

I was told to pay 20k for d school to respond to Wes mail for verification

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Akpasomething: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys,

Please I have a concern with my Medicals at IOM.

The Doctor said my Eyesight is going bad!!! That I'm unable to see far objects.

I haven't worn glasses in my life before.

Is that a ground for Medical Inadmissibility?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.