Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910581 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Heyah! Sorry about your experience.... E go better las las. It'll end in Praise o
ottawasenators:
So sorry about your experience, i know that area very well and i have devised a means of avoiding mile 2.

I will assume you are heading to festac

Option 1: Go through Ojuelegba or through stadium, then link through the cele bridge--> okota road--->Ago palace way--->durbar---> first gate.

Option 2: Go through 3rd mainland---> Oshodi---> branch in through cele, then same route as seen on option 1.

These are longer routes, but highly devoid of all those robbers.

Its well, we go enter canny las las, but please be safe. cheers!!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tojued:

Truth is, even if spouse writes ielts and scores 9999, the gets a master degree, it's only 20 marks he can add to the application. Score will still be low.

Anyway God dey, since ontario were interested last time by His grace they'll be interested next time. Canada cold un accompanying should not be chosen lightly.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sisisioge: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pegzzyg:
Hello, don't know if you've gotten a Link for this request if not, I rmbr I read something as regards to this on this thread, check though dis part 5, you'll see d info you desire, don't knw d Link exactly, wud hav shared! Best of Luck...

Thank you...I got a link to a whole thread on it. However, I'm still lost o. French is a big language embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by favouritedami: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
@Newmum0615

Please I beg you in the name of God...I need to speak with you urgently regarding my NOC

I have been an interior decorator, Installing wallpaper and painting basically. (But no certificate )NOC 79..
I am currently a project manager without the NCIDQ qualification which is required. NOC 5242
I am claiming that of Interior decoration, but do not have the degree, cuz my degree is totally different from that.
Now my question is what do i claim?
Newmum0615:
Me that responded? Ahn ahn.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
jholarharde:
baba I just kajad for one corner. I am yet to dive, my POF has gotten a broken leg grin. ayam trying to fix it. how far at your end, hope the ministry is moving

It's not been easy running the ministry my dear. Hope G-boys didn't attack the PoF sha. I'll send you an e-mail shortly

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aig842: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
You are right with the bolded
Tojued:

Truth is, even if spouse writes ielts and scores 9999, the gets a master degree, it's only 20 30 marks he can add to the application. Score will still be low.

Anyway God dey, since ontario were interested last time by His grace they'll be interested next time. Canada cold un accompanying should not be chosen lightly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aig842: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
You are right about the bolded
Tojued:

Truth is, even if spouse writes ielts and scores 9999, the gets a master degree, it's only 20 30 marks he can add to the application. Score will still be low.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Awemo(f): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hi Don tee, I am trying to PM you please can you help me with the contact of WES for OAU?
DonTee07:

sure, why not...PM me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Aig842:
You are right about the bolded

correction noted. thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Awemo(f): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hi everyone please anyone willing to share a contact number for OAU transcript for WES
GlitteringStar:

Cc: Justwise, 40manlappy, Mcstan18
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fabulousfinite: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
revenant:

Cost of posting varies from UPS-DHL. For DHL, it was about #11k+ sometime ago. UPS was less down that amount at the time. I don't know if prices has changed since then.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by playee77: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
You can PM for contact details of a trusted friend.
Awemo:
Hi everyone please anyone willing to share a contact number for OAU transcript for WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fabulousfinite: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
revenant:

Cost of posting varies from UPS-DHL. For DHL, it was about #11k+ sometime ago. UPS was less down that amount at the time. I don't know if prices has changed since then.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Estac:

I am sharing this long version to underscore the importance of proper research in this journey and to encourage newbies not to despair when they are referred to 1 for information.

........ a friend advised me to also consider migrating to Canada. I spoke to another a friend in Canada who advised me to use IQAS for my ECA because IQAS will assess my “law degree” as equivalent to Masters degree. In ignorance, I thought law degree meant law school degree.....

...My people, I started boasting o- “I sabi EE, I have done IELTS and ECA since last year but I no qualify cos my points no reach, bla bla bla”. OK na, bros calmed me down and explained the meaning of “first professional degree…” in my ECA. WHAT??!!!. ADONBLIVIT. Bros recalculated my CRS. CHINEKE! And I have been wasting time in the wilderness when I could actually be on 452 CRS?

.....decided that my #mumudondo and was determined to research the EE process to the tiniest detail. I needed to make up for lost time........

Na so I discovered this precious Nairaland thread PT 4. Nairaland, Canada-dot-ca and Canadavisa became my daily companion......

........ The rest as you now know is history.

The information here is worth more than gold o my people. The God-factor now iced the cake with a speedy PPR. So I hope I have been able to convince you of the importance of visiting page 1 and researching thoroughly for yourself.

CONGRATS ma!!

what an enjoyable read......

Thankful on your behalf for:
1.God's mercy
2.the bros colleague that explained "professional degree"
3.the "spirit" of research

I am inspired....let me go and look at my points again!

All the very best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
We've finally gotten a reply from BC:
"Thank you for your mail.
Your exams will not be affected by the strike."
joo2018:
Has anyone been able to reach BC concerning the IELTS exam this weekend in light of the strike starting tomorrow?

I have someone scheduled to write.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fabulousfinite: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=ofime123 post=71560614]U have to visit delsu pay for the transcript and the convert the teller to receipt the go to exams and record,look for the officer handling ur department will a little token I should be ready in 2 days u then pay the school to courier it to wes.[/quote

@ofime, thanks I have been there and done all that you stated.

The guy asked me to check next week. I wanted to know the cost of posting so I get myself prepared.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sweetrie(f): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adespecial: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Good afternoon e-families, pls I need assistance on my wes verification stage at OOU. Av been on this since 5months ago..... And my ielts result is gradually running out....
Help me ooooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Please follow here for the important links and FAQs about Canada Express entry. Very informative!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pussyMagnett: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Please what is PPR and why is everyone so excited it . Pls i need to know

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
pussyMagnett:

smslive2:
Please follow here for the important links and FAQs about Canada Express entry. Very informative!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
My Dear... I weak o! 2 minutes apart
Tojued:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TEECANN: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Estac:
My Darling Nairalanders,

It is with great pleasure I dance in to announce the arrival of my PPR!

Here is the short version.

Timeline:
AOR - July 14
MEP/IP1 – August 1
IP2 - September 21
PPR – September 25 (received 1.35am this morning).

I wish everyone a successful outcome on this journey. God bless us all

Congratulations.

Beautiful thing this phase ended in praises!

God that perfected it will go with you to Cannyland and grant you favour there.

Go and flourish! We are coming behind.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
I see you sent me a PM. I have responded.
favouritedami:
@Newmum0615

Please I beg you in the name of God...I need to speak with you urgently regarding my NOC

I have been an interior decorator, Installing wallpaper and painting basically. (But no certificate )NOC 79..
I am currently a project manager without the NCIDQ qualification which is required. NOC 5242
I am claiming that of Interior decoration, but do not have the degree, cuz my degree is totally different from that.
Now my question is what do i claim?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by teeebest(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=Shyee post=71559281]Penny Wise, Pound Foolish...Naira get as e be.
Sometimes last month or so, I was on to using ICES for evaluating Nigerian Nursing Certificate, RN only after WES began to show their meaness. I paid for ICES evaluation, all documents got delivered August 16th, evaluation completed September 24th, document got delivered to Canadian address 2 hours ago... A month and 10 days.
ICES evaluated the RN as 3 years advanced diploma certificate!!! WES got to be kidding me with their trashy evaluation of Nigerian RN as Secondary Diploma.
Nurses in the house, use ICES.

Please, was your document sent to them through email or courier? I asked my school to send my transcript to ICES through official email, it's almost 5wks, ICES haven't received by transcript.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshdad: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wonderment!!! shocked cheesy There are lots of examples of the meaning PPR on the first page. But to ease your stress, it is when you receive your admission letter from your desired school
pussyMagnett:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pussyMagnett: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
freshdad:
Wonderment!!! shocked cheesy There are lots of examples of the meaning PPR on the first page. But to ease your stress, it is when you receive your admission letter from your desired school
thanks...wow it seems a lot of people are excited to further their education abroad smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lol. Dude! smslive2/Tojued already sent you the link. Check it out. Don't be a #LazyNigerianYouth.

pussyMagnett:
thanks...wow it seems a lot of people are excited to further their education abroad smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pussyMagnett: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
dumprep:
Lol. Dude! smslive2/Tojued already sent you the link. Check it out. Don't be a #LazyNigerianYouth.

okay..let me check that out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
pussyMagnett:

*in thick Ugandan accent* Why i feel as if you is old member of this thread who done new moniker and is now trolling us?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tojued:

*in thick Ugandan accent* Why i feel as if you is old member of this thread who done new moniker and is now trolling us?

My thoughts exactly. My suspects are smslive2 himself, Elfmannisback, NewMum0615, Ifeoma77 and of course....you (Tojued).

Okay, scratch NewMum and Ifeoma off the list. A guy is the culprit here. That moniker is sounding somehow. Lol.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
It wasn't me
dumprep:
My thoughts exactly. My suspects are smslive2 himself, Elfmannisback, NewMum0615, Ifeoma77 and of course....you (Tojued).

Okay, scratch NewMum and Ifeoma off the list. A guy is the culprit here. That moniker is sounding somehow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.